Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. (13938 Views)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / Hell Is Real (scientific Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr . man ... my question is : do you believe in the Sumerian stories to be true ?

It is an history I wasn't there to witness it. Even if it were true,what has it got to do with me or worshiping a god? But the bible stories belongs to the Sumerians.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

You still don't get it. I am telling you what older books said about the history of man and where they got their god ideology from. It is dangerous to be a one book man. Other books gave more valid point. Besides,it is obvious the bible stories weren't the originals.

Do you know of the book of Enoch? Enoch was the first prophet we see in the bible.

And it was reaveled that there was a time when other worldly beings (fallen angels) came and lived among mong and thought men a lot of (well let me call it) "scientific" things which included some things we would call magic today. Anyways, later on those beings were banished from the earth.

There is a book of books which reveals all truth. So your so called Sumerian or whatever could have been this same angels.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

The universe is not complex. It is a mere illusion(dream world) Thoughts created matter. Their is no creator. The body is only an avatar.

You sound like a pantheist . More like an elevated school of thought

Thoughts by who exactly. Thoughts - design - proceed from a mind of being

Dalaman ... you asked me how words could bring forth light . And someone says thoughts could bring forth matter .

Am watching this show of folly in HD

Come on say something - elucidate
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Kreysik:

Chuckles!!!...so you mean d universe jez popped out of nothing? Is there a logical backing to ur claim?

Thoughts and imagination made real. god,planets,star systems are nothing but matrix. Nothing is real. The only thing real is awareness,consciousness. I'm sorry I sound light years away.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

It is an history I wasn't there to witness it. Even if it were true,what has it got to do with me or worshiping a god? But the bible stories belongs to the Sumerians.

Stop obfuscating issues . Let me make it simpler - do you believe in the Sumerian stories - yes or no
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Thoughts and imagination made real. god,planets,star systems are nothing but matrix. Nothing is real. The only thing real is awareness,consciousness. I'm sorry I sound light years away.
Hmm..hey bro! Mind having a private chat with me?..just drop your contact so I can add u up via whatsapp
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Do you know of the book of Enoch? Enoch was the first prophet we see in the bible.

And it was reaveled that there was a time when other worldly beings (fallen angels) came and lived among mong and thought men a lot of (well let me call it) "scientific" things which included some things we would call magic today. Anyways, later on those beings were banished from the earth.

There is a book of books which reveals all truth. So your so called Sumerian or whatever could have been this same angels.

The first prophet to see the bible you mean including the 10 commandments and the new testament!!?

Other humanoids being who live in other planet,who possess advance flying craft would visit our planet from the future and carry out genetic programs to save their dying race. What's wrong with that? Even humans on this planet migrate to other countries to get a better life. Ain't humans already visiting the moon and Mars with flying craft?

And lets get this clear. Enoch wasn't even a Jew,he was a Sumerian. And yes he meet with Extraterrestrial from other planet. What's so special with that? (nothing like fallen angels)
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Kreysik:

Hmm..hey bro! Mind having a private chat with me?..just drop your contact so I can add u up via whatsapp

I don't mind. I must warn you,probably your last days being a christian. 07990070165
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

This is cowdung . Actually this shocking show of shame is scientific proposition of a higher civilizations/aliens being in control of our present world .

Anything to exclude God ... lmaooo ..
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

The first prophet to see the bible you mean including the 10 commandments and the new testament!!?

Other humanoids being who live in other planet,who possess advance flying craft would visit our planet from the future and carry out genetic programs to save their dying race. What's wrong with that? Even humans on this planet migrate to other countries to get a better life. Ain't humans already visiting the moon and Mars with flying craft?

And lets get this clear. Enoch wasn't even a Jew,he was a Sumerian. And yes he meet with Extraterrestrial from other planet. What's so special with that? (nothing like fallen angels)

Oh, so you know.

But this same Enoch also prophesied of the coming the Lord.

And also at that time, people didn't know they were fallen angels, they just saw them as we would see them today- aliens.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Stop obfuscating issues . Let me make it simpler - do you believe in the Sumerian stories - yes or no

I don't believe anything. I have an open mind. But I fish out lies and erroneous teachings.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

I don't mind. I must warn you,probably your last days being a christian. 07990070165
Lol..well I'm no christian
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

I don't believe anything. I have an open mind. But I fish out lies and erroneous teachings.

Do you believe I just quoted you ? Right now grin .
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Oh, so you know.

But this same Enoch also prophesied of the coming the Lord.

And also at that time, people didn't know they were fallen angels, they just some them as we would see them today- aliens.

Wow finally you used the word "aliens" and not Satan or demons!!!(clap for yourself)

There is no Lord. Please stop that! Tell me how you came to that? And besides why do you think the book of Enoch was not included in the Bible?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

So how will you know the right or wrong teaching if you dont believe in anything .

Kai ..lmfao
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

This is cowdung . Actually this shocking show of shame is scientific proposition of a higher civilizations/aliens being in control of our present world .

Anything to exclude God ... lmaooo ..

Don't worry their is no god. Not one found yet. If the Bible claims there is a god,you will need to verify from other books. The idea of god came from Egypt. Amen Ra was the first being to claim he was a god. That was also stolen by the Jew. Why do you say Amen at the end of your prayers? I guess you had no clue where that came from.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Is d contact correct?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2015
I think ifeness must have mistaken the Watchers for aliens that are coming from the future to save their dying race .

But looking at it , the Watchers - Angels - are aliens wink
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Wow finally you used the word "aliens" and not Satan or demons!!!(clap for yourself)

There is no Lord. Please stop that! Tell me how you came to that? And besides why do you think the book of Enoch was not included in the Bible?

Aliens simply means Foreigner Mr. Man. Not some spooky green lizard creature.

BTW, a disciple of Jesus in his letter to a church, quoted out of the book.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

So how will you know the right or wrong teaching if you dont believe in anything .

Kai ..lmfao

If I decide not to believe that Oduduwa(which is my ancestral cosmology) was involved in the creation of the universe,why would I believe the Jewish version?

There is no evidence of King David,Solomon,Obadiah,all the kings of Israel. Not one tomb of these kings found. No evidence of the tomb or at least the cross of Jesus. Common,even the Benin kings have their monarch's tombs which you can visit. And to add hell fire to a non existing story was a total turn off.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Kreysik:

Is d contact correct?

+447990070165 UK NUMBER
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Don't worry their is no god. Not one found yet. If the Bible claims there is a god,you will need to verify from other books. The idea of god came from Egypt. Amen Ra was the first being to claim he was a god. That was also stolen by the Jew. Why do you say Amen at the end of your prayers? I guess you had no clue where that came from.

Mr. Man, don't delude yourself. The word amen in the Hebrew and Greek is different from that of the Egyptian.

Just as there are some similar words in two different languages but mean different things entirely. There is no argument there.

The word amen (/ˌɑːˈmɛn/ or /ˌeɪˈmɛn/; Hebrew: אָמֵן, Modern amen, Tiberian ʾāmēn; Greek: ἀμήν; Arabic: آمين‎, ʾāmīn ; "So be it; truly"wink is a declaration of affirmation found in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

So you believe in really ancient history that existed more than 5,000 years ago but had the audacity to label a known 2,000 yr history as fictitious .

You have been brainwashed by those Youtube videos . cheesy cheesy

Jeez I watched and passed but you believe them shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

If I decide not to believe that Oduduwa(which is my ancestral cosmology) was involved in the creation of the universe,why would I believe the Jewish version?

There is no evidence of King David,Solomon,Obadiah,all the kings of Israel. Not one tomb of these kings found. No evidence of the tomb or at least the cross of Jesus. Common,even the Benin kings have their monarch's tombs which you can visit. And to add hell fire to a non existing story was a total turn off.

You and your assumptions.
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-artifacts/artifacts-and-the-bible/the-tel-dan-inscription-the-first-historical-evidence-of-the-king-david-bible-story/

BTW, Sodom and Gomorra that was even before Davids time was just recently found and researchers tell us the city actually came to a sudden end as the bible said.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Aliens simply means Foreigner Mr. Man. Not some spooky green lizard creature.

BTW, a disciple of Jesus in his letter to a church, quoted out of the book.

Jesus's story is all about the astrological signs evolving around the sun. Nothing special. The stories from Moses(age of Aries) were based on ages and end of ages. The wheel of reincarnations in this reality. The story of the water bearer was that of the age of Pisces heading to the age of Aquarius(information age/era) It's all codes meant for the clever minds to solve.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Jesus's story is all about the astrological signs evolving around the sun. Nothing special. The stories from Moses(age of Aries) were based on ages and end of ages. The wheel of reincarnations in this reality. The story of the water bearer was that of the age of Pisces heading to the age of Aquarius(information age/era) It's all codes meant for the clever minds to solve.

Wait first, are you sure you are an atheist?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Mr. Man, don't delude yourself. The word amen in the Hebrew and Greek is different from that of the Egyptian.

Just as there are some similar words in two different languages but mean different things entirely. There is no argument there.

The word amen (/ˌɑːˈmɛn/ or /ˌeɪˈmɛn/; Hebrew: אָמֵן, Modern amen, Tiberian ʾāmēn; Greek: ἀμήν; Arabic: آمين‎, ʾāmīn ; "So be it; truly"wink is a declaration of affirmation found in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.

So you think. But it's ok to believe what you want. Don't just fall victim and get your time wasted believing their lies. Do you think the Illuminati ain't clever? They let you think they are evil. The truth is in plain sight. Enjoy your day.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Wait first, are you sure you are an atheist?

I have got access to esoteric knowledge. What's wrong with that. I have many books at my disposal and I have visited many ancient sights. When you seek the truth you shall find.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Religious fanatics and their delusions cheesy
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

So you think. But it's ok to believe what you want. Don't just fall victim and get your time wasted believing their lies. Do you think the Illuminati ain't clever? They let you think they are evil. The truth is in plain sight. Enjoy your day.

You can never get your time wasted in believing in God. But you can if you don't.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

I have got access to esoteric knowledge. What's wrong with that. I have many books at my disposal and I have visited many ancient sights. When you seek the truth you shall find.

You didn't answer my question.

Do you even know the meaning of Atheism?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Come on ... can you compare the dates ? Are you kidding me

If the history of the Jews is fictitious then can you provide the true real history of the Jews?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Christians ,magical Power In The Book Of Psalms Declassified / Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! / Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.