Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711545 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2010
Four Bedroom Duplex
All in Suite
Bar
Private Lounge.
13m by 18m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by X2X(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2010
ihebrooke:

6 Bedroom Pent House,
Private Dining,
Bar,
All rooms en suite
Master's Lounge.

This one is really lovely. Good job. In the coming months, you should get a ring from me. Meanwhile, I am staying tuned to this thread.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2010
X-2-X:

This one is really lovely. Good job. In the coming months, you should get a ring from me. Meanwhile, I am staying tuned to this thread.

Thanks for the compliment
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by lawyer(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2010
@ihebrooke

You have done well and your efforts wont go unnoticed. I am making this a sticky so others can learn more from you and do business with you since you seem transparent enough and like me would love to educate people about your architectural master pieces. One more advice though, as you put up a model home, it will also be advisable for you to state an estimate of the likely cost and if you also look for designs that are affordable in the long run i.e less than 10million master class duplexes and less than 5Million duplexes, i am sure your phone will be buzzing a plenty. Lets face it, We are Nigerians and on Nairaland we love awoof. I learnt that a long time ago thats why i assist in finding cheap lands with good documents and still retain my transparency and honesty while doing it. It will take you places if only you follow my little advice just the way well meaning Nairalanders advised me when i just got here.

Cheers wink

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jot01(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2010
Hi,
I really like your designs, Please Let me have your personal email address, so we can discuss some Business Please,

My Email is capog2010@gmail.com

Cheers Man
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2010
@Lawyer
I feel highly elated by your comment. I must really say that i feel happy to know that somebody has recognized this efforts and also the "honesty" part.
I will heed your advice to provide cheaper and affordable designs.
With regards to the cost estimate, i will modify most of the posts to include that. Thanks once again, am really pleased.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by X2X(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2010
@OP

I agree with lawyers recommendation about cost estimates.

lawyer:

@ihebrooke

. . .  . I am making this a sticky so  . . .

Oga lawyer,  I wonder how many good threads like this you can afford to sticky?

Brilliant threads like this are being enveloped and lost in the enormous amount of ads in the property section.  Creating two sub-forums within this property section - one for Articles/Info threads (like this thread) and the other strictly for Ads threads will solve the problem as you wont have to sticky threads like these since they will be easy to find in the Articles/Info sub-section. This has been suggested in another thread which, not surprisingly, is now lost in the Ads.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by JoJo202: 7:36pm On May 05, 2010
@ X-2-X

I completely agree with your suggestions with regards to sectioning off the adverts in Properties. It's a shame the Properties section has been hijacked by advertisers, and worse still, lawyer is refusing to do anything about it. Truth be told, I feel disappointed at lawyer for not taking action about sanitising his section, even when strindent calls have been made to him to do something about the chaos.

@ Ihebrook

Man, you are simply good. Keep up the good work!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 10:28am On May 06, 2010
Aasog Nig Ltd also does 2/3D rendering. Though most are done according to the dictates of clients are usually re-edited and changed to suite whats been requested.
Here are some sample.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2010
[b]
A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture & Survey.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 10:35am On May 06, 2010
We get you your approved drawing with also a structural drawing approved and stamped by the Local Town Planning Department.
Just visit our website: www.aasog.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2010
We offer true 2/3D registered drawing with our structural drawing coming from a team of weathered COREN approved Structural and Design Engineers.
call us today:

1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 11:05am On May 06, 2010
backyard of a 2 bedroom bungalow. I so much wish Seun could do something about the size of pictures you can post on Nland. Most of the pictures taken from an iphone doesnt fit in here. Anyone in the house who can educate me on how to reduce pictures size?[b][/b]

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by PostmanPat(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2010
@ihebrooke
Love your designs and still wating for your reply to my email. 4BD Bungalow on a standard plot.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by redbricks: 7:17pm On May 06, 2010
Hello

For all your red clay bricks / clay split tiles requirements, please contact Red Bricks Factory at Ibeshe Road, near Nichemtex, Ikorodu, Lagos.

You could send your building drawings / plans to us at email ID, ikorodu_bricks@yahoo.com

We will estimate out the number of bricks required and the type of bricks to be used in each area of construction.

or call me at 08055097285

Cheers

=Femi=
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by alicianna(f): 4:24pm On May 08, 2010
@ihebrooke

I'm luving your designs, i'll keep your number handy , for when am ready!! Keep the good work coming! smiley

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by topup: 10:56pm On May 08, 2010
A few questions:

I would just like to know how, these houses are adapted to the climate in Nigeria - basically how has been tweaked to meet the specific requirements of the hot Nigerian sun, as opposed to the temperate to hot temperatures where such are houses were designed i.e. America. .

Aasog, those are lovely!! Same question to you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by oduz: 11:18pm On May 15, 2010
Looks like the NL crash of 12/05/10 has wiped off 1 or 2pages off this thread? embarassed

Or is it my sight or memory, can somebody come to my rescue
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Dahbutter(m): 7:50am On May 16, 2010
Hello, pls can somebody contact me with a Nigerian based dealer, marketer or architectural firm that deal in the refurbishment of containers/ antivandal portacabins to enable them be used as a small office or shops. please i need it as a temporary site office for a factory project site is in Lagos. I would really appreciate a reasonable quotation, i dont mind a fairly used one either.

Am looking to buy something like the one you see through this site link,

http://images04.olx.in/ui/4/16/43/67741343_1-Pictures-of-Call-09224112660-Site-Office-Container-Cabin-Portacabin-Mobile-Toilet-Security-cabin.jpg

however the manufacturer is far away in india, i need someone in nigeria to reduce risks and extra costs. your contributions will be very much appreciated
thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by lumlum: 8:56am On May 16, 2010
Can anybody help me with a 3d model drawing of bongalow 6bedroom flat all ensuite with a study room, and a swimming pool behind the house, two parking space in front.
3D
Front view, Side view
Back view

I will highly appreciate it.

pls you can send it to taiwolumlum@ovi.com
Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by lastpage: 8:27pm On May 16, 2010
@Dahbutter,
I dont know who sells Portakabin in Naija but l am just wondering if it could not be worth-your-while if you buy a 60ft container and ask welders to construct window/door openings into it, fix iron doors to it and windows and then use plywood/board to fix-t up to reduce heat then install a few split A/C units into it and finally, use half-level board-partitioning and there is your "sexy-looking portakabin, well painted with wall pictures and flowers to suit grin
Seriously, its what l've seen folks who use it as shops, do.

Well, if you be real "big-boy" and you want to send me on errand grin l can do the leg-work and stand inside the sun, for a few bucks! wink
I know wan quote contract for you, dat one go cost u no be small shocked grin wink

Give your self the challenge, saves you money, gives you experience and who knows, you may be the first foreign-based supplier of ready-made Portakabin to boys like us grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2010
@oduz , Nl had a crash, and all those post disappeared. @ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444303.0.html
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by blunt1990: 2:36pm On May 17, 2010
@Ihebrroke, how much will you take for the complete set of drawing for ''ACCamera (2).jpg (130.12 KB, 600x450 )''
send your rock bottom price to chineduo@astuteltd.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by johnie: 9:24am On May 18, 2010
aasog:

Most of the pictures taken from an iphone doesnt fit in here. Anyone in the house who can educate me on how to reduce pictures size?[b][/b]

To reduce the size of your pictures,

1. Send them as an attachement using a yahoo mail account.
2. Go to your sent items box and download the same pictures (you would discover that Yahoo has reduced the size considerably mut maintained the picture quality)

I discovered this by accident but it works very well!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by adedejios(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2010
hello, nice design.can you send me details (floor plan) of the four bedroom duplex all ensuite to adedeji_agedegudu@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by emmanuel93(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2010
WOW!!! there designs are GREAT!! but, how much would it cost do buy the land, build it , EVERYTHING! alltogether, because there are very modern designs, so lets say, for a 4 bedroom house how much would be EVERYTHING smiley
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by wealth123: 10:40am On May 24, 2010
YOU ARE DOING A NICE JOB HERE. FIND BELOW MY REQUEST AND ITS QUITE URGENT.

DRAWINGS FOR A 2 STOREY BUILDING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL STANDARD NURSERY AND PRYMARY SCHOOL

LAND SPACE AVAILABLE: 110 BY 82.5 (ALMOST ONE AND A HALF PLOT)

FEATURES:

GROUND FLOOR: HALL, CRECHE, OFFICE AND ONE (1) CLASSROOM ALL WITH OWN TOILET. (EN SUITE)

FIRST FLOOR: 8 CLASSROOMS WITH TOILET AREA

SECOND FLOOR: 8 CLASSROOMS WITH TOILET AREA.

PLEASE INCLUDE THE COST FOR THE DRAWINGS.

KINDLY SEND SKETCH TO MY e- mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by wealth123: 10:45am On May 24, 2010
SCHOOL DRAWING REQUEST:

SORRY I FORGOT TO INCLUDE MY PHONE NUMBER: 08082083126.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 25, 2010
@wealth123

can you email: adetund19@yahoo.com we can work something out.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by SIBB(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2010
Building floor tiles in large quantity available somewhere in Ojodu Berger.

Contact Tee-Jay Enterprises on 08033670097 or Yemi on 07036061552

or e-mail

tmohammedashafa@yahoo.com
or

sibb2001@hotmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by wealth123: 2:59pm On May 25, 2010
@ aasog
look up there my e mail ad is there (wealthhunters@yahoo.com). send anything you have including your contact then we can talk. meanwhile are you working for the owner of this thread or on your own?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.