Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711268 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by pawa4ul: 3:54pm On May 26, 2010
I thought we have a moderator in this NL. For Christ sake, people like aasog and others should create their own trends and not use the trend to paste their addresses to distract NLders in the one created by people like Ihebrooke.
Moderator pls stop this. They should make their own original posts. Ihebrookes/Philips I must commend you for this face-lifting experience you are giving us in NL. I am proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by X2X(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2010
pawa4ul:

I thought we have a moderator in this NL.

I used to think so too.

pawa4ul:

people like aasog and others should create their own threads

Shocking and appalling isn't it? By their fruit ye shall know them. Caveat Emptor.

@Ihebrooke

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ourwale: 9:30pm On May 26, 2010
do you have 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom flat designs? kindly avail me.thanks!

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Bisowo(f): 5:46pm On May 27, 2010
pawa4ul:

I thought we have a moderator in this NL. For Christ sake, people like aasog and others should create their own trends and not use the trend to paste their addresses to distract NLders in the one created by people like Ihebrooke.
Moderator pls stop this. They should make their own original posts. Ihebrookes/Philips I must commend you for this face-lifting experience you are giving us in NL. I am proud of you.

Well, I guess the moderator's on a long holiday! He's virtually deserted his duty post IMO.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by X2X(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2010
Thread "un-stickied" by . . . guess who? Seems to me it is "If you will not have my boys reap where they did not sow, I will not have your thread on my board". I won't be surprised if this thread suddenly disappears.

Thanks a lot Moderator, at least we know you haven't deserted your duty post, we dey see your handwork. Keep it up.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Bisowo(f): 8:01pm On May 28, 2010
@ X-2-X. lol

You know, I was thinking along the same line. Suddenly, thread is unstickied, cos one dared to 'unruffle' the moderator's feathers! Sort of a warning: if you say anything against the Mod, you get penalised!

Abeg lawyer, no one's attacking you for the fun of it. We're just asking you to be up and doing with your job. You've been mourning about being maltreated by some people; fair enough some of those people treated you badly. But, I feel it's time to get over that phase, and let bygones be bygones. You can't change people, nor determine how they respond to you, but you sure can choose how YOU respond to unfavorable circumstances, by learning what you need to and moving on! But above all, don't let stuff affect you so bad that you stop being good. For me, I think you may have to learn to stop taking yourself too serious, being less egoistic, accept that you won't always be loved even though you may be doing good stuff. Man, it's all part of life. Let it go!

P.S. I'm really one of the people who believes you're the bomb here on Nairaland Properties. Don't throw away the goodwill you enjoy here, just because of a hurt that refuses to go away. You'll be surprised the number of people rooting for you, even though there will always be the bad belle people too. Take care
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kingboy(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2010
Finally,let me point out something to lawyer,i am a big fan and the dos and donts you gave on how to purchase a good land is in my bedroom and it has been a great guide as i have been dealing with omoniles,bricklayers etc.Like bisowo has said it will surprise you how many are with you compared with those against you.
If you continue with your wonderful investments in humanbeings(US) it will surprise you on the amount of lifting you will be getting from God.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2010
Four Bedroom Duplex.
All in Suite
17 Million

Many more designs coming.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2010
Four Bedroom Duplex. (Mirrored)
All in Suite

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:50am On Aug 16, 2010
i have been out for a long time
There has been a lot of changes/improvement.
Much kudos to Seun and other administrators
Keep it up Pals.

4 Bedroom Bungalow
All en-suite and also affordable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jot01(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
How much will put this above drawing on a 1plot of Land in Ibadan.

Please respond.

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by LAX89(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ assog and ihebrooke

Are you 2 (Assog/Ihebrooke) the same person? Please clarify, so we know who it is we are contacting or dealing with.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Aventures(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ihebrooke, Dear Colleague you have done a wonderful Job. i am into structural designs i will appreciate any link to clients from you, and u can expect the same from me. shalom
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2010
@LAX89

Assog/Ihebrooke is not the same person.
You can call ihebrooke on 08032582385

@jot01
Send me a mail at ihebrooke@yahoo.com so that we can discuss in details.

@Aventures ,
Thanks pal. send me a mail, let's talk.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by THEAMAKA(f): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
that last design has been my favorite so far. might snatch that idea when i plan to build a bungalow. maybe. grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:43am On Aug 18, 2010
@THE AMAKA

Dont worry Amy, you will have so many favorites.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by THEAMAKA(f): 4:48am On Aug 18, 2010
ihebrooke:

@THE AMAKA

Dont worry Amy, you will have so many favorites.

kiss
so when are we building OUR house? tongue
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by smlafolabi(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2010
We are a company that specializes in aluminium and glass systems, with our years of experience, we provide optimal solutions to all our client needs, accomplishing in a professional form, a variety of services ranging from fabrication and installation of:

• Aluminium Double/ single Structural Glazing Curtain walling
• Aluminium Curtain walling
• Aluminium composite panel Cladding
• Aluminium Doors and windows
• Revolving glass doors
• Demountable partitions
• Stainless Steel Hand railing
• Aluminium Skylight and Roof
• Toughened and laminated Glass
• Shower glass
• Squash Court
• Frameless glass partitions
• Show Glass
• Supply and sales of aluminium profiles, accessories and glass

In our quest to remain an outstanding aluminium & glass company in Nigeria, we are in constant touch with the latest technology development abroad, while we are also researching locally to bring to you broad hi-tech products to meet the needs of Nigerians that has taste for good products at affordable prices.
We shall highly appreciate if you will kindly include our company’s name in your tender list for all your building projects. We look forward to having a good business relationship with your organisation as we promise you the best service ever.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
For: SML Nigeria Enterprises 08032888265 or smlafolabi@gmail.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by THEAMAKA(f): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2010
^^^
nice
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 1105(f): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2010
OMG I LOVE THIS,
SAVED,

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
Four Bedroom Duplex
All in Suite

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by vivienall(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2010
Gosh, Talents full Naija oo. These are really beautiful.
I have finished building my house, i would have requested your services.
Continue the good work.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Primegold: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2010
Need Portacabins? We fabricate to any size or dimension. We also build kiosks such as ATM kiosks, etc

We sell and supply:

Air conditioners (various types),

Washing Machines,

LCD & Plasma TVs,

Cookers,

Freezers,

Refrigerators,

Home Theatre Systems,

Generators (diesel and petrol engines, big & small, open and soundproof),

Microwave Ovens, Food Processors, Smoothies, Juice Extrators, and other household appliances.

For quotes, pls call 08023122227, 08087181397 or email: primegold1@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Primegold: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2010
Some pictures of the Portacabins made in Lagos, Nigeria.

Interested? Call 08023122227 for details.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Primegold: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2010
More of the Portacabins,
&
Hyundai ultrasoundproof diesel engine generators, available in 8.5kva to 100kva

Call 08023122227/08087181397/07023030968 for details.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by babsgun: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ihebrooke
pls can u give me the cost of building the following design on #37 3B/drm bungalow , (2) design on #40 4bB/drm twin duplex, ( 3) design on #48 4B/drm bungalow. tanx
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2010
@babsgun

All these designs depend largely on the raw materials, the price of the raw materials and also the finishing materials. Send ma a mail and we shall discuss better.

3 Bedroom bungalow with pent house
All rooms en suite
Study
Private/masters lounge.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kenlala: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2010
@ihebrooke pls i need ur candid advice.

intend building a 5bdr bungalow in d village but a friend was telling me its d same cost if i decide to change it to 5bedr duplex wt 3rooms up and 2rooms down all ensuite,how true can this be?

I choose to make it bungalow because i want my resources to take me far b4 i run down. thanks

Also estimates on cost of building both mite be ideal.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by angel200: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2010
hi lhebrooke,l am very interested in ur 4 bedroom bungalow,how much would it cost me to get a plan for it and do your think a plot of land 100 by 100 we be ok. email me tina_babyg@hotmail.fr please.THANKS
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2010
@ angel 200
I have been trying to send a  mail to you but have been getting error delivery report.
You can send to ihebrooke@yahoo.com or call 08032582385
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2010
Four Bedroom Bungalow

All Rooms ensuite

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ma201bj: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hi ihebrooke, i am very much interested in ur designs they are really unique and beautiful, i will like to build a 4 bedroom duplex all ensuite with one living upstairs and downstairs, dinning room, large kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, guestroom downstairs and a laundry room, all with excellent finishing. Please how much do u think it will cost me or do u think a 4bedroom all ensuite bungalow will be cheaper for me, I will really appreciate ur reply; ma201bj@googlemail.com,

NB
i really like the above design

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.