Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710995 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
We want to take a moment to thank everyone. Thanks for the trust that you had in us. We highly appreciate your continued support.

This is another year. We also look forward to a new year filled with plenty of work and opportunities from you all.
Wishing you all a happy and successful New Year!

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ebujany(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
ihebrooke:

12m from foundation to completion of carcass without the finishes.

Something like this is quite interesting. Does the 12m include the stone roofing?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
ebujany:

Something like this is quite interesting. Does the 12m include the stone roofing?

Nope, it doesn't.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2018
6 bedroom duplex attached to 2 bedroom + 1 bedroom flats

GROUND FLOOR

DUPLEX

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Store
Laundry
Inverter Space
Stair area

2 BEDROOM FLATS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

1 BEDROOM FLAT

Bedroom

Kitchen

FIRST FLOOR

DUPLEX

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Master's Bedroom
Family Lounge
Breakfast nook
Terrace for Family Lounge.

2 BEDROOM FLATS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

1 BEDROOM FLAT

Bedroom

Kitchen

All rooms en suite
All rooms are properly ventilated

External Dimensions 14.2m by 24.7m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by okuflexx5: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Happy New Year!
Please is it possible to build a 5 bedroom bungalow with store and library on a 85 x 50 ft plot of land?
I've had the land lying bare for some time, and think careless spending should rather be channelled into something more productive this year.
Thank you sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
okuflexx5:
Happy New Year!
Please is it possible to build a 5 bedroom bungalow with store and library on a 85 x 50 ft plot of land?
I've had the land lying bare for some time, and think careless spending should rather be channelled into something more productive this year.
Thank you sir.

It's possible, but not advisable. There won't be space in the compound for circulation and parking.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
ihebrooke:
6 bedroom duplex attached to 2 bedroom + 1 bedroom flats

GROUND FLOOR

DUPLEX

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Store
Laundry
Inverter Space
Stair area

2 BEDROOM FLATS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

1 BEDROOM FLAT

Bedroom

Kitchen

FIRST FLOOR

DUPLEX

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Master's Bedroom
Family Lounge
Breakfast nook
Terrace for Family Lounge.

2 BEDROOM FLATS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

1 BEDROOM FLAT

Bedroom

Kitchen

All rooms en suite

External Dimensions 14.2m by 24.7m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

CALL: +234-8032582385(calls and what's app), +234-8174058017,
MAIL: Akalawu@gmail.com, Akalawu58@gmail.com
VISIT: www.masterstouchstudios..com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
4 Bedroom pent bungalow with pent floor

GROUND FLOOR

Sit-out
Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Stair area

PENT FLOOR

Master's bedroom
Lounge
Terrace

All rooms are en suite

External Dimensions 11.2m by 21.7m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by OYO4sure: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
ihebrooke:
Coming soon.

how much does it take to make a design and how long can you do for 80 different buildings?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
OYO4sure:

how much does it take to make a design and how long can you do for 80 different buildings?

Cost of designs depends on the type of design and location. The price of doing a particular design in some cities differs from the price of doing it in less developed places.
You can send me details of the proposed design and our job description to my mail or WhatsApp.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by JandyJ(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
i.need.house.desiGn
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
JandyJ:
i.need.house.desiGn

What type of design?

Send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com. You can also call or WhatsApp +2348032582385.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by JandyJ(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
ihebrooke:

What type of design?

Send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com. You can also call or WhatsApp +2348032582385.

yr service is.too.expensive
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
@JandyJ, Sorry about that. However, the price of designs is very relative and depends on what you want. You cannot want a fully complete drawing and still expect it to be "cheap". Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
ihebrooke:
4 Bedroom pent bungalow with pent floor

GROUND FLOOR

Sit-out
Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Stair area

PENT FLOOR

Master's bedroom
Lounge
Terrace

All rooms are en suite

External Dimensions 11.2m by 21.7m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Closer view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Duplex and flats design.

Details soon.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kayjen84(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re- pls I we like to no how many blocks we finish a 3bed room flat n a 3 mini flat on a 50ft by 100 .thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
kayjen84:
Re- pls I we like to no how many blocks we finish a 3bed room flat n a 3 mini flat on a 50ft by 100 .thanks.

Is there an existing plan?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bilal4riid(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
I'm writing business plan to get loan, but I want to include factory design in the business plan, how can you help.
Some spec.
15m by 30m plot.
Toilet and laundry soap production line.
Machine size 7m by 7m
Raw materials Store room
Security room
Finished products room
Manager apartment etc
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by dalof2000: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hi, will i be able to get a plan type for a storey building with the ground floor being twin 2 bedrooms flat with 2 bathrooms and the top floor being 4 bedrooms with 3 or 4 bathrooms. i have a full plot of land these project. My contact is Ojibodu@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by dalof2000: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello, when you say duplex and flat can you elaborate please. it might be a sample of the design style am looking for
ihebrooke:
Duplex and flats design.

Details soon.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
bilal4riid:
I'm writing business plan to get loan, but I want to include factory design in the business plan, how can you help.
Some spec.
15m by 30m plot.
Toilet and laundry soap production line.
Machine size 7m by 7m
Raw materials Store room
Security room
Finished products room
Manager apartment etc

No problems. We can discuss about it. You can send me a mail to masterstouchstudios1@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2018
dalof2000:
Hello, when you say duplex and flat can you elaborate please. it might be a sample of the design style am looking for

GROUND FLOOR

DUPLEX

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Guest Bedroom
Store
Study
Inverter Space
Stair area

FLATS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

FIRST FLOOR

DUPLEX

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Master's Bedroom
Family Lounge
Terrace for Family Lounge and Masters Bedroom.

FLATS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

All rooms en suite

External Dimensions 13.7m by 23.6m

This is an example. It means that the duplex and the flats are joined together, yet they are one building. The duplex faces the front while the 2 units of 2 bedroom flats(up and down) faces the side of the house.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Side view that shows the flats.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Simple 4 bedroom bungalow

FLOOR PLAN DETAILS

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitor's W.c
Guest bedroom
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Store
Laundry
Bedroom 2
Master's Bedroom
Bedroom 4

All bedrooms are en suite and cross ventilated.
All bedrooms have their own closets

External dimensions 11.3m by 26.2m

Minimum land size 50ft by 100ft

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.