Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". (814 Views)

Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics) / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by Lovelynature(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yeah, for most of you having heartbreak over broken relationships. Whether he/she broke your heart with stone, wood, hammer or even with some China phones that have turned to weapons these days, lol - all na breaking abeg!
So here is the super glue, medicine or solution (either way you put it).

That moment when he/she says, "it's over between us". Just know that:
To let go isn't winning or losing and shouldn't leave one with feelings of emptiness, anger, jealousy, hurt or regret. It's to cherish memories, overcome and move on.
Letting go is having an open mind and confidence in the future. It helps you learn, experience and grow intellectually. To let go is to have the courage to accept the change and strength that keep you moving. It helps you realise that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy. Letting go at times is to clear path and open door for better tomorrow. Your destiny is never attached to anyone who leaves. Just let them go!
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Yeah, there is no perfect life but we can fill it with perfect love.

CHANGE IS THE ONLY PERMANENT THE THING IN LIFE!

cc Lasticlala
Re: That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by dharay99: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
like i†z dah† easy when
yhur fuçkinq mad in luv wid all hones†y
& yhu qe† red carded anihw.. undecided

1 Like

Re: That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by Lovelynature(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
dharay99:
like i†z dah† easy when
Re: That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by Adaeze003(f): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
I sympathize with everyone that has gone through a heart break but I really think it's overrated.

Unless one person was fooled. You really aren't married until you're married and even if you are, there's no guarantee your partner will stay.

Let's face it, how can you TRULY tell if the second party genuinely loves you or nah? What formula is there? None!

We can only trust what we know which is how we feel and what we see ie, the commitment of the second party and if it doesn't work? Well you move on with life, nothing spoil. wink

People mostly regret a relationship when they invested more than they thought necessary. That is why I always say "be selfish!" to an extent of course. Don't give more than you deam necessary. Less regrets, less tears and it's a wrap... wink wink

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by Lovelynature(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
dharay99:
like i†z dah† easy when
Honestly, it's not easy but this can help a long way. That's why I termed it super glue or medicine cheesy.
Re: That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dnt get into a rship wen u r not ready. Simple!

1 Like

Re: That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by pTomz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
being inna reltnship is a full time job, no shifts or shii to avoid a hot poo frm getting realgrin
Re: That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by nawtibownie: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Easier said.... It could take years for someone who was mad in love to recover. Some Neuropsychiatrists can't even handle the case. Love can be frustrating sometimes.
Re: That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". by Anelk50(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Space for sale..........

(1) (Reply)

Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic / Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men / LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.