Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar (718 Views)

How To Make A Lasting First Impression To That Babe You Like / Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K / When You Tell A Unilag Babe You Want To Take Her To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by Adasun(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yes it's fun time,runz that babe you like using Good grammar.if you don't knw hw to speak gud English then leave this thread for us the big donsgrin and please don't be scared of any babe cos we men are also special,if she shun you,then shun her back.no dulling cool.make sure your runz Speech is accurate and grammaticgrin. All learned skills which will make her blush can be aplied also.
Re: Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by henribj(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
grabs a seat and patiently waiting for the "so called" English dons to showcase them lyrics.
Re: Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by vjsmiles: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
angry
Re: Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by fartkay(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by itsIYKE(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ginawest has to be present for me to start my flow
Re: Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by Adasun(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
itsIYKE:
Ginawest has to be present for me to start my flow
just write it,and then mention her name.thats all
Re: Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by Adasun(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
fartkay:
vjsmiles:
angry
una go skul so?just a harmless question
Re: Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by Nature8(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oya Op, we're waiting for you to start.. wink
Re: Oya Come Runz That Babe You Like With Gud Grammar by donMIG(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op

Open d floor wit ur flows na?
ABI U COME BORROW LINES FROM HIA?

MAKE I DROP MY OWN

I-LOVE-U

DAT GRAMMAR DON DO

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Died Two Years Ago ‘rises’ Every Night To Have Sex With His Widow / The Modern Woman, Who She Is, Who She Is Supposed To Be / Very True!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.