Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) (10060 Views)

Guys: Checkout The Sweet And Romantic Words Every Girls Wants To Hear / 15 Crazy Things That Happen In Every Girls Hostel / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by smsshola(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
One thing i have come to learn on dis forum is to be patient

Cos I have found out that it's people with low self esteem dat comes here nd insult people at dere own free will

Dats me on my profile, i love everything about me

I wish you could say d same about u

At least put ur pics let's see how u look like before u come up here nd abuse someone

Hmmm u don't need to be upset 4. Just learn to endure some or most of the comment are hurtful.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by doyinisaac(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:

The disturbing part of it is that she is a midget. I am not trying to insult her though.
have u seen her before??well I have an idea...e no go better for u if she is not a midget.....na idiots like u make some people think all naija guys eat and drink stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:
You aren't making sense, hun! We all love food but that is not what you said. I quote:

'' ''
Now i know am just wasting my mb with you

Is it not d same thing i mentioned dat u r still quoting?

Ooh NAIRALAND NAIRALAND y r u doing dis to him
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
doyinisaac:
have u seen her before??well I have an idea...e no go better for u if she is not a midget.....
What are you talking about?
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
Now i know am just wasting my mb with you

Is it not d same thing i mentioned dat u r still quoting?

Ooh NAIRALAND NAIRALAND y r u doing dis to him
I quote you to show you where the mistake is in your post that leads to the squabble. Indeed, I don't share you wrong idea. You might take my posts as insults but they are not. They are more or less an advice.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
dharay99:
& lemme quess, Ass n booba huh...
U be wizard grin
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by doyinisaac(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:

What are you talking about?
I know u can"t understand because u have a dead dick brain........what am saying is that E NO GO BETTER for you if she Is not a midget....well anyways I can 100% authoritatively tell you that she is not a midget and she is probably taller than your common sense.....grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
doyinisaac:
I know u can"t understand because u have a dead dick brain........what am saying is that E NO GO BETTER for you if she Is not a midget....well anyways I can 100% authoritatively tell you that she is not a midget and she is probably taller than your common sense.....grin
Oh..! She is there on her profile for you to see. I am 6.5ft tall - if that is what you want to know about.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by dharay99: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
U be wizard grin
#funi,
Jez had to view ur dp
†he 2nd †ym aqain
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:

I quote you to show you where the mistake is in your post that leads to the squabble. Indeed, I don't share you wrong idea. You might take my posts as insults but they are not. They are more or less an advice.
My guy go nd sleep let me read more interesting thread

Quoting d same tin i mentioned, nd u r saying something else

Nd keep ur advice to yourself

I know where to go for advice wen i need it

People won't just mind dere biz, how many of my bills u done help me pay
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
My guy go nd sleep let me read more interesting thread

Quoting d same tin i mentioned, nd u r saying something else

Nd keep ur advice to yourself

I know where to go for advice wen i need it

People won't just mind dere biz, how many of my bills u done help me pay
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry angry
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by doyinisaac(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:

Oh..! She is there on her profile for you to see. I am 6.5ft tall - if that is what you want to know about.
you are 6.5ft tall yet you are masturbating on your stupidity??is it ur height that took your common sense away from u?who ur height Don help?or ur height is ur reason for making foolishness your hobby??so many goats on Nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
doyinisaac:
you are 6.5ft tall yet you are masturbating on your stupidity??is it ur height that took your common sense away from u?who ur height Don help?or ur height is ur reason for making foolishness your hobby??so many goats on Nairaland..
Seriously, I don't understand your post completely. However, I can't w a n k to such a lady. What is wrong with you? I have a Latina super hottie already.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by doyinisaac(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:

Seriously, I don't understand your post completely. However, I can't w a n k to such a lady. What is wrong with you? I have a Latina super hottie already.
grin another yaba left patient on the loose....better go and see a native doctor or pastor before ur madness enter new level ..

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
doyinisaac:
grin another yaba left patient on the loose....better go and see a native doctor or pastor before ur madness enter new level ..
angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:

A sexy hunk like u dat have a latina super hottie as a woman won't waste his precious time quoting an ugly midget like me

Ur latina hottie should be driving u wild by now

Wen men r busy talking about w a n k, a virgin like u is opening his mouth to talk

I taught d problems dat we have in Nigeria is wat is causing ur frustrations, but i taught wrong

Now i know wat d real problem is

Just hold on, it will get to ur turn

Come nd join me am playing candy crush

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
A sexy hunk like u dat have a latina super hottie as a woman won't waste his precious time quoting an ugly midget like me

Wen men r busy talking about self-service a virgin too is opening his mouth to talk

I taught d problems dat we have in Nigeria is wat is causing ur frustrations, but i taught wrong

grin grin grin grin angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by ggrin(f): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocked
vjsmiles:
angry
dem don release u?sadangry
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by mhyra(f): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Ever since I've known myself.. I eat with no restrictions, nor limitations! yet, I am just the way I love to be.. hehe
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by onismate: 6:03am On Oct 14, 2015
eat fufu without getting fat.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by tuk2ato(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2015
You sef get plenty time, he was just teasing you to get your attention, you should know the drill.
memyselfndi:

Wen men r busy talking about w a n k, a virgin like u is opening his mouth to talk

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by tiswell(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2015
memyselfndi:
Rotfl

Who is talking about pretty

As long as i have food in my big stomach wat am i looking for

At least am ugly nd still have d courage to put my pics

Please where is urs
Ignore that boy
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Qualer: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2015
memyselfndi:
Dis is my dream too

I don't like d idea of controlling wat i eat cos i luv food

it shows, looks like you are adding weight o!! watch that!! before you start looking like a beautiful bottle of supermalt cheesy
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Qualer: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2015
farano:
Hey, ladies do you agree? cool It's pretty true actually cheesy Yes we want the nice guy but we also want that hot figure to go with it..

you are looking prettier, but come o, try take picture outside that compound now, haba! since 1924... change your picture location o!!!
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2015
tuk2ato:
You sef get plenty time, he was just teasing you to get your attention, you should know the drill.

To be sincere with you I think she is not hot.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by tuk2ato(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2015
Then why are you disturbing her then? Let her be now!
all4naija:

To be sincere with I think she is not hot.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
tuk2ato:
Then why are you disturbing her then? Let her be now!
I have moved on but people still bring the matter up.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by permanentgrace(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
memyselfndi:
Rotfl

Who is talking about pretty

As long as i have food in my big stomach wat am i looking for

At least am ugly nd still have d courage to put my pics

Please where is urs

Why u dey fall my hand naw? That dude deliberately tries to engage you on an e-long-ranting and you are dancing to his drums. Abeg bone dat dude.

Btw, i love bodily girls just as you are....no kidding.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
permanentgrace:

Why u dey fall my hand naw? That dude deliberately tries to engage you on an e-long-ranting and you are dancing to his drums. Abeg bone dat dude.

You twerp! Who the hell are you?!
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by permanentgrace(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
all4naija:
You twerp! Who the hell are you?!

Your village head must've cursed you, if not, you wouldnt have had that courage to quote me. Quote me again and i make your life more miserable.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
permanentgrace:

Your village head must've cursed you, if not, you wouldnt have had that courage to quote me. Quote me again and i make your life more miserable.

You i d i o t! You must be mad! lipsrsealed
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
permanentgrace:

Don't mind me, i was bored last night so since he decided to be a clown, i have no choice dan to sit down and enjoy d entertainment

Nd tanks for the compliment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Portharcourt Crossdresser Will Amuse You, See His Twerking Skills. PHOTOS / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / These Images Will Make You Question The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.