Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Looking Handsome Now A Crime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking Handsome Now A Crime (2001 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders! A few days ago I sought for your advice concerning my strained relationship with a girl(now my ex) that happened to be my first love. And I wasn't disapointed, for I got constructive advices that I needed. So, I acted based on the advice by ditching the girl in question.

It is a common place practice, that as guys; even if you are in a committed relationship with a lady. Your eyes(interests) may still be on a few other ladies around you, who are not necessarily in a relationship with you or your friends, but in some opinion; they serve as plan B to you, should the current lady you are dating falls short of your initial expectations. In all, this case scenario happens to be the track of my ordeal currently.

After I ditched that girl, I headed to one of the ladies(plan B ladies) to see if I could start up a relationship with her, because I have been admiring her character dispositions from afar, even when I knew I was already with a bae. As I appraoched this girl, and opened up my intents. She declined by saying, she couldn't date me, that I appear too handsome to her liking. When I asked her why she made such statement she said, “please! You don't understand...I can't date you, because you look too fine to me. Moreover, I don't want to drag you with other girls around.”

Yesterday again, I talked to another bae. This one politely said no with humour and laughter. Infact, she put it this way, “bros...(laughs), I don't want trouble oo...(laughs). Oda chicks go dey worry oo. Moreover, I can't have an affair with somebody finer than I'm.”. She later said we could be casual friends.

Pals! I have been noticing this. Most ladies that I have chatted-up to appear to loose confidence in themselves. They usually appear uneasy, whenever I'm around them. Like seriously, my Ex, even though, she is very beautiful, appears to be acting strange then when we where together.

What do I do please!? In pidgin, “na me create myself?”

Note: I'm 23.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you must have approached pigs. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by LordOfTheWeed: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmmmm.. .. .. Bros if you the same person on that DP, then you are indeed handsome!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by dharay99: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
WHHHHAAAT.!!!
See yhur D.p huh,

Herb-Sellers, fish-hawkers
puff-puff sellers...These are d kinda
qirls u've been askinq ou† so dey
qas†u say yhur †oo handsome ⁴dem.

#m†cheeeeeew....neeeexxx†.!!
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Quadre: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
E b like say na to ugly win am dis days o. Na d second time wey pesin dey complain say even as e fine, no level 4 am b dis o.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by froshricky22(f): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
finest boi pele o
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Sirsoftness(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Coff Coff ....Op make I no swear for u now lipsrsealed
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by hertz9te(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
ok this is it,I give up.......Am going to get a gun..op it's you first
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you must have approached pigs. undecided
Bros! Is not so. They are clean a pretty gurls
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
hertz9te:
ok this is it,I give up.......Am going to get a gun..op it's you first
Gun!? Hahaha!!! Funny you bro.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by DEIFIED(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lolll funny situation, so girls rejected you because you are too handsome, my broda go and consult the people from your village, they might have masquerade your face, or maybe is your ex hand work.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Hmmmmm.. .. .. Bros if you the same person on that DP, then you are indeed handsome!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

tnx, but I do feels somehow rejected.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laugh is killing me o, if dat u on yur D.P den gals will continue to run frm you o.rofnlmao
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Bichene7(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Na waoo were dat one d happen
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op is beaurifool grin grin
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Hmmmmmm................
............OBJ...........em...
........ I mean OP.....

Mehn! U funny diecheesy

U fine, U resemble OPC...
angry
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by chomytex(f): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
This life eh,u fine wahala..u no fine trouble.which way to go??..well i sense insecurity on the ladies part.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by gab264(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just stop dis for ones.
Ave seen a lots of yaa comments, you can't detect when some ones is actually serious on a matter dat concerns him/her, just stop dis abeg.It looks creepy to mesadsadsad
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lolz...
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
Just stop dis for ones.
Ave seen a lots of yaa comments, you can't detect when some ones is actually serious on a matter dat concerns him/her, just stop dis abeg.It looks creepy to mesadsadsad
for ones or once?btw stfu and gerrrahaimehnnnnn!shiiit!!who fuvking cares on how i choose to comment?learn how to mind ur bis okay undecided undecided
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Davindal:
Lolz...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Laveda(f): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
for ones or once?btw stfu and gerrrahaimehnnnnn!shiiit!!who fuvking cares on how i choose to comment?learn how to mind ur bis okay undecided undecided
She don vex grin
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
She don vex grin
cheesy nah
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
Just stop dis for ones.
Bro. U knw? Most ppl like making gest of everything. They think is a funny stuff. They don't know what I'm passing through cos of my look and physique.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Davindal:
Bro. U knw? Most ppl like making gest of everything. They think is a funny stuff. They don't know what I'm passing through cos of my look and physique.
What r u passing through? undecided dat guy gab246 created a thread this morning similar to what u wrote up there and received the bashing of his life!!I think he's pained!u guys r just okay not really goodlooking as u both claimed!!take it or u leave it!!
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
chomytex:
This life eh,u fine wahala..u no fine trouble.which way to go??..well i sense insecurity on the ladies part.
It ain't been easy to me. But I must surely overcome.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
What r u passing through? undecided dat guy gab246 created a thread this morning similar to what u wrote up there and received the bashing of his life!!I think he's pained!u guys r just okay not really goodlooking as u both claimed!!take it or u leave it!!
Really? Hmm... I never knew he created a tread this evening.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by valdes00(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
if them ask me to define handsome wit example for exam n I define am cum use u as example, am certain I will fail....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Davindal:
Really? Hmm... I never knew he created a tread this evening.
Yes he did,dis morning!d thread was on fp.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by Davindal(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
valdes00:
if them ask me to define handsome wit example for exam n I define am cum use u as example, am certain I will fail....
See guy or Oga! The essence of anything in this life...be it beauty, power, intelligence etc...is divine(God). That is why in life, take for instance, if you feel you are intelligent; you will marvel when you realize that where your intelligence ends or stops, that is where another persons' intelligence starts, and the phenomenon goes on. Suggesting that the essence of anything is divine(God), ie only God has all complete.

What am I saying in summary? I haven't been the person refering to myself as handsome. It have been people all around wherever I visit. Moreover, what I wrote above is a matter of concern to me. It is aimed at getting a kinda advice, not this crap you wrote.

I respect ppl a lot. But, I could be rude when pushed. Yes! God created all man, but not equal in everything. Nevertheless, on this ground, since your have pushed me. I think I'm far handsome than you could ever think you are. If we are to me physically compared, I'm sure to beat you both in height, facial look, physique,gait etc. So man back out. Note: I don't brag; so don't take offense at my words.
Re: Looking Handsome Now A Crime by gab264(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lolz" I never knew that I was bashedgrin honestly i didnt have time to read all that comments but i will still do that l8er.
I have picked some vital advice that are cool to me.
And mind you that what I put down there is not to portray maa physical look or what not"Is just to lay down a kind of complain or to seek an advice on how to handle "stereotype" friends of mine.
Am not goodlooking and to be sincere I don't need it at all, because it is nothing ( I just hope they will see me dat way.sadsad

But still if u don't have anything to contribute or to comment on a thread u can just back off is not necessary that u must post unreasonable comments of urs.grin
Don't just be a post "derailer" (Advicegrin)@prettythisckmegrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father’s Reaction To Finding Naked Daughter’s Boyfriend Asleep On The Couch / You Are A Genius If You Can Do This /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.