Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) (47150 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Tajudeen Disu Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos / Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
These omo oniles.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
All these men killed just one man?
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by akigbemaru: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
suspected killer.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
any proof?
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by bamikeoye(f): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
These guys could have been randomly selected during police parade without any good reason. Nigeria police force should learn to do their research and findings before arrest of guys who are just passers by.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by braine(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good for them. Meanwhile, the man would be buried tomorrow and the internment on the island. I can imagine the awkward moments with those uncles tomorrow. cry
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by olawooro: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
makosine:
they will just punish this innocent soul
you had better shut up your dirty mouth
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by porshuch: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fear Omonile, lazy youths.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Horlawoomey:
I hope these guys are not innocent people in the protest.

The Nigerian police can catch a rabbit and beat the hell out of him till he confesses to be a lion.
grin true that cheesy
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Look at dem sad
I no close my eyes na
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Aminat508(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Taiwo20:

I no close my eyes na
grin
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
This guys are definitely going to be made scape goats
I can bet my butt they are innocent, problem is, the real murderer will go unpunished. As the police are looking the wrong way. Perhaps.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aminat508:
grin

I use dabur, or grinded charcoal
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by curiox007: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
blackchild09:
All of them killed him?
one of them did and the remaining of them know the person.....
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Taiwo20:

I use dabur, or grinded charcoal
I use close up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by BEDMON1900: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
millionboi:
Buhari body odour
Must you comment?
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by bmos(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
dubylhover:
see dat paddy on black singlet for last pics just look dejected,one match don cut him bet9ja ticket wey him for use pay bail...

na sanko get d paddy na..

Una own don kpeme fa! Their dear peace lost forever
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Dammy68(f): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
My people a lot of them are innocent because some of them are said to be on their way home from their respective place of work. But it is well because i heard somebody among the protesters shot the man. But my believe is that the real culprit would have eloped. Olorun maje ka rin arin fi ese ko oooo
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
dis omolene is becomin a serious matter, i dont know if the reason ws dat there re no jobs or wht? For them to do dis act. Not just lagos in particular. To build house, lay foundation, paint the buildin, pack inside ur own house u pay. What RUBBISH. Y re u hicking those of their property. I pray this shud stop. They shud control their youth. And find sometin doing
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
because of land they kill him ehn...when did yoruba people started killing themselves over land matter like the igbos ..? If truly they re d ones they should be condemned immediately according to d law. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by testedtechs: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'm not in support of DISU's death but these guys are victims too,

two of their colleagues were killed because they made a peaceful protest against the government and LFTZ who forcefully steal their cultivated farmlands without fulfilling the initial agreement they had with them.

Disu was Tinubu's right hand used for several years to steal their lands.

I hope this doesn't end up like the Niger Delta crisis
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
iambabaG:
Wot did dey gain from murdering someone's father nd husband? Dey look like poverty itself!! May dey be served justice "oven hot!!
my brother, watch ur mouth ooo! Aw can all of dem be responsible 4 d death of 1 man? Wat abt d murderer of some of d villagers during d tussle? Coz dey are nt as wealthy as dat MAN, remember, dey also have families. Justice is nt being served right!
I guess u didn't really knw wat transpired...
A QUICK REMINDER, 'Never Judge a man with his looks, coz u might be wrong'.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by hollamanng(m): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2015
iambabaG:
Wot did dey gain from murdering someone's father nd husband? Dey look like poverty itself!! May dey be served justice "oven hot!!
choi na suspect dem call am mr falana gbotie tongue
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by gulfer: 4:36am On Oct 14, 2015
What does the autopsy say and how can so many be responsible for the death of one big man who may have died out of fright and the following HBP. My gut feeling tells me he died from the POlice's mismanagenent of the situation.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Reference(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2015
blackchild09:
All of them killed him?

That is why it is called conspiracy. And you guys and your sinister suspicions should shove it. Criminal investigation is not an exact science that is why lawyers are paid to defend to clear reasonable doubt. You and I are not on trial because we have nothing to do with it. Why are you not arrested.

I always tell people who complain about the so called 'stop and search' that if your car was snatched you'd wish more police on the roads. We cannot continue to berate a system we want work.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by PenSniper: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Innocent laymen as scapegoats. What was the late MD doing there with a group of mopol ?
God is the ultimate judge.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by pcicero(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2015
I just couldn't help shaking my head at people's comments here.

To those saying they should be locked behind bars forever, if that is justice, then I hope, you get served too.

If you are related to Disu, then you should hold your head high because he died for the "right cause".

You can blame the omo oniles as much as you can but I doubt if many of you will say all these if some people with government's connivance just decided to appropriate your ancestral lands to themselves.

A peaceful protest turned violent when the deceased invited mobile policemen to disperse the protesters with live ammunition.

Of course, you would expect them not to fight back. Though I wish they knew better and wait for God's judgement.

Many towns in Ibeju Lekki are under siege because some powerful persons are interested in their coastal lands.

Why do I know this, because some of our lands have also been forcefully taken over by Tinubu and his cohorts citing general interests but being divided among loyalists.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Nigerian police can be so funny.

Why charge a murder case to a Chief Magistrate Court which does not have jurisdiction to try the offence?

The implication is that they had charged them with an offence lesser than murder and that sets precedence for their bail.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Knowing the type of people in the police Something tells me these boys are innocent.

I agree. Police can lie.
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by persius555(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Suddenly, the nigerian police has become efficient. Left to me, the late MD had no business in such a place at that time, going by the antecedents of omo onile in lagos. RIP to the dead
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
I wonder when Lagos will get reed of this Omo onile syndrome. It's so bad that you can't tiles your house or raise your fence without giving them money. That is exertion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.