Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) (47147 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Tajudeen Disu Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos / Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by eminikansoso(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Horlawoomey:
I hope these guys are not innocent people in the protest.

The Nigerian police can catch a rabbit and beat the hell out of him till he confesses to be a lion.
The president Muhammad Buhari gave Nigerian Army to search the sambisa forest and produce Abubukar Shekarau. after 2 weeks of thorough searching the armies came back and report that Shekarau was not found.
But the president was not satisfy, he ordered the Nigeria Police Force and Nigeria police search the whole sambisa and found an Antelope and the antelope was thoroughly beaten and the antelope confessed that he is Abubakar Shekarau.
Nigeria Police I hail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
pcicero:
I just couldn't help shaking my head at people's comments here.

To those saying they should be locked behind bars forever, if that is justice, then I hope, you get served too.

If you are related to Disu, then you should hold your head high because he died for the "right cause".

You can blame the omo oniles as much as you can but I doubt if many of you will say all these if some people with government's connivance just decided to appropriate your ancestral lands to themselves.

A peaceful protest turned violent when the deceased invited mobile policemen to disperse the protesters with live ammunition.

Of course, you would expect them not to fight back. Though I wish they knew better and wait for God's judgement.

Many towns in Ibeju Lekki are under siege because some powerful persons are interested in their coastal lands.

Why do I know this, because some of our lands have also been forcefully taken over by Tinubu and his cohorts citing general interests but being divided among loyalists.

the same tinubu empowered these lazy thugs in the first place

bunch of lazy entitled never do wells.

can you explain the justification of paying these jokers protection money before you construct your building?
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aminat508:
I use close up cheesy

Oh! No wonder, that's why you were grinning
initially
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Taiwo20:

Oh! No wonder that's you were grinning
angry
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by brutalkhleo(f): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aminat508 oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
brutalkhleo:
Aminat508 oooo!!!
am here ma grin
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by brutalkhleo(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aminat508:
am here ma grin
grin obedient girl...lol...please who is disu
Re: Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) by millionboi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
BEDMON1900:
Must you comment?
na ur mb i use.....odel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison / Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.