Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous (1251 Views)

Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Lovely Pics Of A Guy Holding His Bea A*s!!! / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by cuvox(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ladies! Forget about what you see now, Look into his future.

A broke man with a vision has a better future.
Ladies!!! Stop thinking of Just now!

Think of tomorrow.

He might be broke today, but consider that he won't be broke forever.

Guys, don't beg a woman to stay if she can't see the bigger picture.

Thank You.

Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
the more appropriate caption should be - when he was unknown/when he ain't attained fame yet

he wasn't broke...
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by cuvox(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:
the more appropriate caption should be - when he was unknown/when he ain't attained fame yet

he wasn't broke...

thanks anyways ... but naija Girls no want your fame
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
cuvox:

thanks anyways ... but naija Girls no want your fame

fame & wealth are like taiye and kehinde - they come together. .don't you think?
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by cuvox(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

fame & wealth are like taiye and kehinde - they come together. .don't you think?

not always o. I know alot of famous broke guys tongue
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by walanter(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Obama

Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
my baby ELEGANZA33 come and see
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by myqel(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
I hope Ngozi listens and believe in my future cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
cuvox:

not always o. I know alot of famous broke guys tongue
like traplord and funlord though this one aint famous.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
It is NT always like that....only few women are lucky to eat d fruit of dia labour....

Too many ingrates around.

Some guys are nt loyal at all.
#Teamallreadymademan# smiley

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Pennah(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
what shall I say
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by murphyibiam15(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Snowangel4:
It is NT always like that....only few women are lucky to eat d fruit of dia labour....

dont u think an already-made man will also go for already-made women.
better check out the trend is changing...no real guy wants a broke-ass jobless gal again...so is 50/50

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by murphyibiam15(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Snowangel4:

better check out the trend is changing...no real guy wants a broke-ass jobless gal again...so is 50/50...same reason why sanusi piken no go like marry u bc u are broke..instead he will choose to marry Dangote piken
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
murphyibiam15:

better check out the trend is changing...no real guy wants a broke-ass jobless gal again...so is 50/50

I can't be an already made woman overnight....and Godforbid I date a broke guy again.

Dats d reason why, i am working vry hard for my future now. No time for men now

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Alphaoscar: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ishiamu my bingo !!! Report yourself here ooooo.

After that join me at the phone mall.
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by murphyibiam15(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Snowangel4:

I can't be an already made woman overnight....and Godforbid I date a broke guy again.

Dats d reason why, i am working vry hard for my future now. No time for men now
cool....God bless your hustle.in that case is allowed when u are made to demand for an already-made man but if u are a broke gal seeking for an already-made man then thats a criminal act
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Nature8(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Snowangel4:

Please, what kind of loyal guys are you talking about if I may ask?
Re: Lovely Pics Of Obama And Michelle When He Was Infamous by Nature8(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
myqel:
I hope Ngozi listens and believe in my future cheesy

Bro forget that Ngozi and hustle tight for your future.. If she's meant to be in your future, she'll stick around nomatter what.. Don’t beg any girl to stay, if she wants to leave let her leave.. Women can disappoint you when you need them most..

(1) (Reply)

Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) / 30 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew.. / Five Signs That You Are In A Possessive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.