Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,737 members, 7,827,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Are You Charged Up By The Situation Of Things? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Charged Up By The Situation Of Things? (537 Views)

The True Situation Of MMM / PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area / Account Maintenance Fee Charged On Savings Account At First Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Charged Up By The Situation Of Things? by NeedYou(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
WHO IS CHARGED LIKE ME?
I can't take this anymore

Guess what?
I went to see a friend today around ajao state in lagos. As the bike man stopped me, I saw a multitude of well dressed youths carrying their files all lined up under the scorching sun.
I went close and asked what it was all about? A guy told me they all came for a job interview. WHAT?
I asked him how long he's been standing on the queue, he said since 8am and the time was about 2pm.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?
Who knows how much the company would pay? Peanut

Everybody WAKE UP!!!
If you don't work for yourself (self-employment), someone else will require ur services and pay you peanut.
HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK ONE BECOMES A MILLIONAIRE?
Is it by earning #20,000 monthly and #240,000 yearly?

What can you save out of it?
WAAAKE UP!!!!
Smart people employ you in order to spend quality time with their family while you work day in day out for their leisure and their holidays.

ARE YOU CHARGED UP?

Call me up
#aimglobal

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know???? / 5 Things To Know Before Buying Stocks In Nigeria / Investors Is Need For Our Agricultural Value Chain Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.