Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter (4182 Views)

Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Urine: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Mynd44:
The OP and every other person on this thread need to have their eyes checked.

The official twitter handle of the Vice President is @ProfOsinbajo.
The handle that tweeted this is @ProfOsinbajo_

This handle is a parody account and not his real handle.

I wonder where you kids file out of these days

Thank you very much for this, to everyone that dropped a senseless rant before this man, you have validated that statement that young people are not ready to lead. If you can't spot a parody account, how can we trust your ability to lead an ordinary ward? Twitter verification isn't for decoration.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Chylo(m): 2:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Dannyset:
The VP tweet suits the Barcanista thread on youth, but I will still disagree with it. He shouldn't have said anything instead. Many good and capable youths are out there that you can pick easily. Majority of them surfaced during the election. My VP sir, I want to disagree on this. let's agree on another matter, but on this? mbanu!

Please give examples of said youths, that are better than what have been presented for screening. We will compare them side by side with the nominees from their states.

Waiting to hear from you, tenks.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by wytecat: 4:38am On Oct 14, 2015
He's right!

Is it not the same youths protesting in the sun for N1,000? And are all over without initiatives or clear plans of where they see themselves in the next few years?

At least the elderly have some experiences to steer the country away from a ditch, left for the youth, they would have exchanged Nigeria for few new electronic gadgets from China and gold chains with a photograph from Hollywood.

The youth are NOT ready to chart the courses of their own lives, let alone the entire country.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by onismate: 5:38am On Oct 14, 2015
We could not find outstanding youths. that's impossible. People like Jason njoku of iroko TV, Jim iyke nko, Tonyebarcanista , omojuwa and me. We are great. His children are youth too, so they are not outstanding? mba nu yemi, you and baba Buhari no try for this one
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by crisycent: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2015
armadeo:

Imagine. Have you even been a class rep before.

Back to topic. I agree with the response and at he same time the post I quoted makes men understand the V.P.

Yes I have been dîck-rep-ing your moms pûssy for ages.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by armadeo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
crisycent:

Yes I have been dîck-rep-ing my moms pûssy for ages.

You only solidified my initial position.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by nelvz(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Please I need a link to this statement from any prominent Nigerian Newspaper... Am waiting please.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by ba7man(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
crisycent:
This ordinary commissioner grin............ is me and my entire family's vice president.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by KatecKerihan: 4:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Perfection in works requires targeted ads and its good command is essential. This site works for targeted ads as it results for good reply for go ahead in life. The use of assignment help uk is ordinary one for students.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by umairali: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2018
thanks
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Deputy1111(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
I think the quot from the VP is not to abuse or downgrade the Nigerian youth ,,rather,it is a challenge for the youth to be more focus ,dedicated and determined....enough of been deceived by politicians...lets hold our stand...
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by KINGEvidence: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerians re-twit message and information which is against what the messenger is preaching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union / PDP Trashing APC In A Poll On Apc's Twitter Handle. / Come Amaechi What Is My Business With Onitsha Goat Seller Shirt Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.