Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter (4181 Views)

Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Ngozi24(f): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo provoking statement ignited a short but firm reply from writer/columnist @buwamemeh. He said''that we could not find some outstanding Nigerian youths to form cabinet is a challenge to our youths to brace up #MinisterialScreening''. Of course this did not go down well with youths and the writer @buwamemeh gave a firm reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
good reply.
if the old keep updating their age to remain young so they will still remain in office...
while we have vibrant youths who are ready to work enormously to the growth of the nation.
and they keep telling us we are the leaders of tomorrow while some one who led over 20 years ago came back and is leading us now again.
going backward instead of forward.
rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by crisycent: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
This ordinary commissioner grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by darmys(f): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Well said, by the young man
Nigerian youths may not be well prepared to make an impact in this country
But it is not true that some of us are not exceptional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by delishpot: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please someone tell him I am here and willing to serve. They did not call for application how the hell do they know there are no young heads capable of handling certain offices?

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by armadeo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
crisycent:
This ordinary commissioner grin

Imagine. Have you even been a class rep before.

Back to topic. I agree with the response and at he same time the post I quoted makes men understand the V.P.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Dannyset(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
The VP tweet suits the Barcanista thread on youth, but I will still disagree with it. He shouldn't have said anything instead. Many good and capable youths are out there that you can pick easily. Majority of them surfaced during the election. My VP sir, I want to disagree on this. let's agree on another matter, but on this? mbanu!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
ok
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by MizMyColi(f): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Imagine the thwarted logic.
Kudos to the guy for his sound and technical knockout reply.

*post modified*

The twitter account is a parody.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by kinibigdeal(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ofcourse is right and accurately correct. He knows many of them only make decisions based on what Newspapers tell them. He knows nigeria youth cannot think for themselve but politicians thinking for them. He knows how they distributed N200 to graduates to vote for them. How will such people form a technical cabinet?

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by gunuvi(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yes, we deserved it. Let him provoke us so that come 2019 many young people will contest instead of carrying placard wasting time on social media etc. No be him fault, let heim see what will happen in 2019. Eyes don open wella now.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by GenbIoodykiller: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
Imagine the thwarted logic.
Kudos to the guy for his sound and technical knockout reply.

i love you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by IVORY2009(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i love you kiss
i warned u frm beginning, but u will never listen to me..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by MizMyColi(f): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i love you kiss
grin
And you're a darlingsmiley
Where have you been ehh.
You are scarce, both here and for yonder.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nice 1 cool
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by GenbIoodykiller: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
And you're a darlingsmiley
Where have you been ehh.
You are scarce, both here and for yonder.

I just dey my "perfect" just that have been a little busy but we'll talk at "yonder"

thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by GenbIoodykiller: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

i warned u frm beginning, but u will never listen to me..
haba! are you a bastard? who born you sef?

Nkita lacha gi anya ebea

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by AZeD1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
The reply actually asserted Professor Osibanjo's point.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by IVORY2009(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
haba! are you a bastard? who born you sef?
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
i warned u frm day 1, but u refused to listen to me, chukwudi44
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by aare07(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
I supported the VP on this.
Therefore, youth for progressive change. Come 2019

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by GenbIoodykiller: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

i warned u frm day 1, but u refused to listen to me, chukwudi44

you talk like musiwa grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by gab264(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

I just dey my "perfect" just that have been a little busy but we'll talk at "yonder"

thanks kiss
hahahahahahgringringrin nairanders are so funny.
we will talk at "yonder"
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by freeR1: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
wow!!! You have to wait for the oldies to retire before taking up leadership? That is reply further explains what the V.P tweeted. Youths in Naija need to change their mindset. If you want leadership role, it is there for you to take. The question is, do you really want to lead or make money from a position?

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by chinchum(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
The Old will not bow out on a platter of gold, the young must fight it out and get what it deserves.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Mynd44: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
The OP and every other person on this thread need to have their eyes checked.

The official twitter handle of the Vice President is @ProfOsinbajo.
The handle that tweeted this is @ProfOsinbajo_

This handle is a parody account and not his real handle.

I wonder where you kids file out of these days

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by ViktorMartins(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
That's not his handle! Little wonder not a youth made the list, when all they do is read without comprehending! Small kids!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Vicadonis(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Osibanjo go soon make me hate am with mumuish comments like this.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by cornelin(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
pls when last did Osinbajo use a BRT or "preach" in the market places? I still dry hope to jam am for motor one day oo...
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
ViktorMartins:
That's not his handle! Little wonder not a youth made the list, when all they do is read without comprehending! Small kids!
It is amazing. It is like they all left their brains and allow their silly partisanship do the thinking for the.....on both sides of the divide oo

APC goons
PDP goons

Brains on recess

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by abdulhadi101(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
I tink the youth hav alredy lost in the battle for leadership in Nigeria, d next our leadera will du is to pass a bill, that you must be 50 nd above to hold any political seat
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter by jerrywool: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
our mere commissioner! we know say u get say for the govt, no need to talk anyhow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Governor In Nigeria 2021 / Moment Peter Obi Raised The Nigerian Flag In Dunamis Church to Signify a New Nig / Okada LP House Of Reps member Sacked by Tribunal For Name Not On Party Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.