Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. (3016 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by obiak4(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
Op,

Kill her! Poison her drink or food and let her die a natural death! Or take her for an abortion and bribe the doctor so they kill her and claim she tried to end the pregnancy.

When she is dead, burn her body so her spirit does not come after you!

Enjoy your NYSC

-Vinshu
why are you always a pain in the ass
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by obiak4(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Op all you just told us na godwin!!!
You love her she loves u no wayo her parent know u and your parent know her God no go vex!!
She is pregnant for you why not put a ring on her finger? That's perfect!!
And let your family and her family meet each other period...
You would be a fool if at 27 you are still afraid of been married with the supid excuse that you have no job nysc allawe u go use am sustain your wife n d baby
believe me wish you all the best
wish i was in your shoes!!
We get small money but no fit find true love

if w wait till we are ready we will be waiting for the rest of our life
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2015
obiak4:
she's jealous
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2015
obiak4:
she's jealous
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2015
I don't see any problem you proceed with your plans only now you are a father this will impact your finances, your emotions in short your life. The good thing is you love each other you should be able to support and understand each other better. You can do a small court and traditional marriage as soon as possible i believe your parents will support you on this while her parents continue to house and feed her till your service year is over naturally most of your income has to go to your new family. She does not have to put her education on hold either there are many pregnant women in the university they survive and she will. You have to talk to her parents and yours get support and get on with the business of living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2015
andromida:
I don't see any problem you proceed with your plans only now you are a father this will impact your finances, your emotions in short your life. The good thing is you love each other you should be able to support and understand each other better. You can do a small court and traditional marriage as soon as possible i believe your parents will support you on this while her parents continue to house and feed her till your service year is over naturally most of your income has to go to your new family. She does not have to put her education on hold either there are many pregnant women in the university they survive and she will. You have to talk to her parents and yours get support and get on with the business of living.

Good advice I must say!

You must be a Councillor or advanced experienced people.

Well done
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Charleschidera(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
Op,

Kill her! Poison her drink or food and let her die a natural death! Or take her for an abortion and bribe the doctor so they kill her and claim she tried to end the pregnancy.

Enjoy your NYSC

-Vinshu

Heartless.......

I pray your guy will do you dsame thing
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by ghidefemi(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
Op,

Enjoy your NYSC

You are wicked sha

-Vinshu
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by pet4ril(f): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2015
andromida:
thank you so much. .what a mature and loving advice
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by barrier: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Brother@@ Abortion is never an Option. So i strongly kick against that; so my advice to you and the girl incline, is for you both to accept the pregnancy and work together to see the end.
Brother, remember you dnt know how d future is goona look like; in respect to u fatherly a child again. So keep it dear..

BEST OF LUCK.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by amazon911: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please allow her to decide what she want to do with the pregnancy, if she wants to keep the baby all you have to do is tell your parents and hers about, go for your youth service, do the best you can to support if you really love her like you said then the both of you can still get married when you are fully settled because you are both not ready for marriage right now. All the same good luck. And what ever you do don't forsake her and don't even think of denying her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
vani86:

Bros i tire o. When he was doing d deed, did he remember brethren. OP pls carry your cross (baby) yourself
kai....wicked guys oooo una wan kill this guy grin
vani86:

Bros i tire o. When he was doing d deed, did he remember brethren. OP pls carry your cross (baby) yourself
kai....wicked guys oooo una wan kill this guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Boring This Night Oo / My First Mouth Action Experience / Woman With Big Boobs Spotted And Followed By Guys ... See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.