Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) (31995 Views)

Isaac Alfa And Uwajumogu Sworn-in As Senators / CCT: Saraki’s Camp In Disarray As Senators Seek End To Crises / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by wildchild1: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
If you missed the live screening,you can watch it here on youtube, i just love this man grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CigHG1tLfM

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by wildchild1: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2015
what a funny screening grin

I made FP and FTC with my topic
Dedicated to Light, may God heal you IJN
CHECK the attached picture and my signature

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Reekadict04: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2015
sad
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2015
Lai mohamed don turn youtube sensation now abi?

Mtcheeww..
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2015
If u believe lai muhammed will be one of the best ministers hit like , if u doubt hit share, the eyes has it cheesy cheesy

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Dannyset(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2015
There is no doubt that even PDP enjoyed Lai Mohammed when he was an opposition. They wish Metuh was like him.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by warrior01: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by sandraokosun: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2015
lai the great. Love him or hate him, he remains an intellectual boss. The moment he walked in even his enemies went for cover. I thought the pdp sinators where making noise of scructling his nomination. He got to the podium and ridiculed them more than thrice. I was like chai this man go die today 4 pdp hand. Ndume moved a motion 4 him to bow and go, and of all people akpabio seconded, chipping joke that he didnt want him to drop another propaganda(when he knew in fairness that asking lai a question would backfire on them as lai would end up making them the fool)

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by omusiliyu(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Akinz0126(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2015
Some0one should please keep us update on the screening.lai muhammed on point no bullshit mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by California30(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2015
Our senators and law makers shouting & making a hell of noise.

Here in America, we don't even talk while the lecturer is teaching.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2015
Pls click like if Lai Mohammed lies more than Olisa Metuh and share if otherwise

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by adioolayi(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Who will screen him father..Lai Mohammed is their DAD grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by clefstone(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Can't waste my mb on this liar.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by BankManager(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2015
To watch Ministerial screening is akin to
watching a match on SuperSports select on a
Tuesday morning.. The outcome is already
predetermined..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2015
California30:
I don't like people who sucks Buhari's dick.
Lai Mohammed is Buhari's lover.
You're afraid of competition?
Get over it dude.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Boscojugunu(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Xx
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed the screening of Vintage Lai Mohammed. The man showed he is an expert at what he does and the whole Senate enjoyed him. My respect also goes to Senate President Saraki. He was magnanimous and very receptive to Lai Mohammed in spite of their local squabbles. That is what politics should be all about. We don't have to all agree on issues but once we cross that line, the nation must come first. Shallom

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2015
lol
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by exlink10(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
hahahahaha

no be small thing ooooo
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by onismate: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
O-lai ola Muhammed the lie headmaster and chief propagandist. But this man is very intelligent and outspoken. welcome to a new dimension in propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
my data is too small to watch it !!cry some should please summarized it for me undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by HelenBee(f): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2015
wildchild1:
what a funny screening grin
I made FP and FTC with my topic Dedicated to Light, may God heal you IJN CHECK the attached picture and my signature
May God heal her

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by nephemmy(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2015
All na scope
Femi kuti don talk am finish
Politics na Big big business
Later, wan enter 'felaburation'... tongue
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by jacobstring123: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2015
This guy is funny sha

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Martiano(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2015
I live this man
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by California30(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2015
RichDad1:

You're afraid of competition?
Get over it dude.

What competition ??
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by efilefun(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2015
The comedian and chief wailers slayer!!! Alhaji Lai Mohammed nailed it and poured more salts on our "Minority" Wailers injuries within the few mins he spent on the floor "Four years is too small to learn the ropes of being in opposition, u need to stay much more longer" "KillerPunch, sure none of the wailers would be bold enough to ask him questions cuz he would dismantle them the way he turned metuh to a Nursery sch kid

But the reality is Saraki's case in CCB might just the dropped any moment from now.

8 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by obailala(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2015
wildchild1:
If you missed the live screening,you can watch it here on youtube, i just love this man grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CigHG1tLfM

This man is just a clown... while others where using the time given to talk about themselves, Lai was just busy advising PDP on the tenets of opposition politics. grin grin

"Opposition was interesting but I'm sure ruling will be sweeter" cheesy grin

He turned the entire floor into a comedy hall. You just cant help but like him.... and somehow, I'm also beginning to like the man Akpabio, he seems to be another clown, but gets serious when the time comes. He would no doubt be the most active ex-governor in the senate unlike all the other ex-governor senators who are ghost workers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by efilefun(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Even a blind man can see the writing boldly on the wall... He's the next minister of information, case closed.
PRINCENWAEZE:
If u believe lai muhammed will be one of the best minister hit like , if u doubt hit share, the eyes has it cheesy
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by doctortope(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2015
He was even intimidating the senators right there in their territory.. #fearless

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki & Shaibu Sworn In As Governor & Deputy Governor Of Edo Respectively(Pics / President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.