Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) (32004 Views)

Isaac Alfa And Uwajumogu Sworn-in As Senators / CCT: Saraki’s Camp In Disarray As Senators Seek End To Crises / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Aromas: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2015
California30:
I don't like people who sucks Buhari's dick.
Lai Mohammed is Buhari's lover.
Who be dis undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by chesterlee(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2015
You mean the Chronic Liar?

I will pass!!!
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Senator Godswill Akpabio, our man.
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Izzystevens: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Lawless law makers undecided

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by California30(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Aromas:

Who be dis undecided

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Warlord3000(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2015
Very funny and quite hilarious...

Enjoyed it cheesy
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Aromas: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015
California30:

The guy who fingered your mom in a brand new Bentley.
Hahahahahah gringringringringringrin shey be if I get mom I 4 happy........ She don die tay tay RIP MUM So oga wheelbarrow pusher what next? undecided

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by danielous(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015
This clip funny die, lai Mohammed be like A.Y......see as everybody dey laugh..

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by California30(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Aromas:

Hahahahahah gringringringringringrin shey be if I get mom I 4 happy........ She don die tay tay RIP weyreeundecided

Sorry about that.
I will edit my post.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by moufan: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2015
lai Mohammed............... the nightmare for the pdp
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Nellizzy(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
sigiyaya:
Pls click like if Lai Mohammed lies more than olisa metuh and share if otherwise

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Oceemo(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2015
I love this man jst for who he is. Pdp gat a good leader in d senate akpabio see d way he entered lia mohammed said before he leaves he must drop one or two propaganda.gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2015
California30:

What competition ??
Dicke sucking of course. tongue
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by jelal007(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2015
California30:
I don't like people who sucks Buhari's dick.
Lai Mohammed is Buhari's lover.
See hw vulgar ur comment sounds. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2015
clefstone:
Can't waste my mb on this liar.
bt u jst wasted it for the reply

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by ocelot2006(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
sandraokosun:
lai the great. Love him or hate him, he remains an intellectual boss. The moment he walked in even his enemies went for cover. I thought the pdp sinators where making noise of scructling his nomination. He got to the podium and ridiculed them more than thrice. I was like chai this man go die today 4 pdp hand. Ndume moved a motion 4 him to bow and go, and of all people akpabio seconded, chipping joke that he didnt want him to drop another propaganda(when he knew in fairness that asking lai a question would backfire on them as lai would end up making them the fool)

You call that man an intellectual?! Haha! Fayemi is an intellectual. Udo Udoma is an intellectual. Amina Mohammed is an intellectual. But that clown called Liar Mohammed is simply a loud propaganda mouth and is frankly one of the WORST spokesman ive ever come across as his tenure was chatacterized with name calling and other insults. Obviously the man is lucky else he wouldve been exposed by the opposition as an empty head. Throwing low jabs at the opposition doesnt make him "intellectual".

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2015
efilefun:
Even a blind man can see the writing boldly on the wall... He's the next minister of information, case closed.
yes dude u could have hit like and save ur stress of quoting grin
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by braine(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
He killed it!! I love his speech! Metuh should have accepted the crash class from Lai! I'm sure PDP will miss him much.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by sandraokosun: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
ocelot2006:

You call that man an intellectual?! Haha! Fayemi is an intellectual. Udo Udoma is an intellectual. Amina Mohammed is an intellectual. But that clown called Liar Mohammed is simply a loud propaganda mouth and is frankly one of the WORST spokesman ive ever come across as his tenure was chatacterized with name calling and other insults. Obviously the man is lucky else he wouldve been exposed by the opposition as an empty head. Throwing low jabs at the opposition doesnt make him "intellectual".
who is an intellectual, one who has indepth knowledge of what he does. Can u dispute the fact he is a brain. And can defend any thing with fact that at the end u agree he is right, he won that over pdp again and again. Thats his field. Information. And he has indepth knowledge of it.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Una never lie before abeg leave the man, he only lied when it was needed
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by signz: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2015
1 thing I took from what happened yesterday is that when it comes to sharing of National Cake, the elites will always work together in peace and harmony.

From what happened yesterday, we should know that both APC and Pdp r d same. These ruling elites are working together and we're here killing each other for nothing.

We NL's should advice ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Ezeebube2(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2015
that man really is a propagandist. Hope his mouth does not put Nigeria in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by franklin2001: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2015
It was really funny watching the drama grin as PDP show there self yesterday. PDP still feels and believe they are in charge. .......Soft

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by starwar(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2015
That's how to get the spot right.... He relieved the senators of the earlier stressed with his comic nature.....Will they screen anyone out sef??....just thinking

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2015
sandraokosun:
lai the great. Love him or hate him, he remains an intellectual boss. The moment he walked in even his enemies went for cover. I thought the pdp sinators where making noise of scructling his nomination. He got to the podium and ridiculed them more than thrice. I was like chai this man go die today 4 pdp hand. Ndume moved a motion 4 him to bow and go, and of all people akpabio seconded, chipping joke that he didnt want him to drop another propaganda(when he knew in fairness that asking lai a question would backfire on them as lai would end up making them the fool)
bro, you can lie oooo. akpabio never said he doesn't want him to drop another propaganda, when the senators were arguing about him taking a bow and go, they asked akpabio to move the motion, akpabio said, (in the words of akpabio) if I know this man too well, he might have one or two propaganda to drop here before leaving. he was now asked to say a few things about himself before leaving. why do you chose to lie to suit your self?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by lugado: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2015
the war btw apc and pdp is only on the pages of newspapers. The moment this people meet in their hidden coven, they push all this national issues aside and celebrate with plates of fish pepper soup and bottles of beer grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by sandraokosun: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Nashoji:
bro, you can lie oooo. akpabio never said he doesn't want him to drop another propaganda, when the senators were arguing about him taking a bow and go, they asked akpabio to move the motion, akpabio said, (in the words of akpabio) if I know this man too well, he might have one or two propaganda to drop here before leaving. he was now asked to say a few things about himself before leaving. why do you chose to lie to suit your self?
i say the girl is fair in completion, u say no she is light skin. Is it nt the same. Why would akpabio second a bow and go of lai an apc spokesman without a question at least 1
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by kuzee(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
una well done

Get your Timberland Boot, Emporio armani,
Casio Edifice Et all and All Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch here, visit link at signature
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by davidigomanel: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2015
It wonderful but the lesson of democracy was talk no class distinction you must follow due processes not just take a bow and go but u must say something to people. Change.
The most funny things some senators are sleeping their wella!
Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by free2ryhme: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Nigerians Hope your are watching.

You want to kill yourselves because they pay or cajole you to fight or destroy for them.

They are laughing together after four years they will come again to do the same

1 Like

Re: Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) by idris4eva(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2015
This senators are all unserious people

Se na d nonsense dey keep doing dt is fetching dem millions of naira.

Yes lai muhammed was funny but those that makes them to be behaving like a miscreant

See how they are shouting like a primary school student

Even one of them of said this is a senate not the house of assembly.

Like sen bruce comportment though...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Lekki Deep Sea Port Receives 13 Brand New Cranes On Board First Cargo Ship / Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.