Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Please Help Me With Index.php Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me With Index.php Problem (567 Views)

Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically / How To Fix Accidentally Deleted Wordpress Index.php File / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by cr80vity(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
pls I copied a guy website folder which contains hisraw files...he gave me to study...wen I tried to open it on my system, at d login page, if I put d password it wil tel me error ...pls help me out I need to open d page...m tinkin of dere s a way to bypass d index page...pls help out
Re: Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Try to help us understand your query.

Do you have a local server on the laptop you are trying to open the page with?
Are you sure you have the right password?
Re: Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by cr80vity(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2015
m usin wamp server nd d password s correct...even if I put a wrong password, it stil gvs me d same error
Re: Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by cr80vity(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2015
0rex:
Try to help us understand your query.
Do you have a local server on the laptop you are trying to open the page with? Are you sure you have the right password?
m usin wamp server nd d password s correct...even if I put a wrong password, it stil gvs me d same error
Re: Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by teemy(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2015
it is quite easier to just ask your pal. alternatively paste the index page codes here or email it to me
Re: Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by babatope88(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Did you copy database records from your friends when you copied the script? @op
Re: Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by cr80vity(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2015
babatope88:
Did you copy database records from your friends when you copied the script? @op

will d database b in a folder?
Re: Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by yomalex(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Did your friend give you or you STOLE the files?
Re: Please Help Me With Index.php Problem by playnaija(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2015
From your explanation, you, the index page or login page, you need access to it, you can assign a new password by going to the phpmyadmin, look for any related to login or user details, then click edit and enter your desired password in the password field, if the password is not visible, it may be encrypted with MD5 mostly, just select md5 and enter your password in the password field

(1) (Reply)

Ecover Creation Service Now Available / Shopping Cart: Sell Button On My Site - Help / 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Tradot To Receive Payment Online From Your Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.