Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) (30453 Views)

2016 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition Application Ongoing / Apply For The Maltina Teacher Of The Year Award 2016-see Steps For Application / Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by dinxy(f): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2015
wow.....dts my teacherrrrr.....Congrats Mrs Obi. She was such an awesome teacher, hu will teach u till u understand *with flogging nd insult too*. congratz once again, feddy babes re proud of u. PRO-UNITATE

2 Likes

Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2015
dinxy:
wow.....dts my teacherrrrr.....Congrats Mrs Obi. She was such an awesome teacher, hu will teach u till u understand *with flogging nd insult too*. congratz once again, feddy babes re proud of u. PRO-UNITATE
She was my teacher too!!

When did you graduate?

2 Likes

Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by kuzee(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2015
God yahustle

Get your Timberland Boot, Emporio armani,
Casio Edifice Et all and All Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch here, visit link at signature
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2015
holysina:

bros, sometimes when you see sarcasm or misplaced stupidity, just do them a favor and ignore the post

cheesy
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by internetpo(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
nice initiative maltina.
Beautiful winner i got one question though. Is she married? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2015
freez2ryme:
NWA ADA
I was certain she must come frm "THE LAND OF THE LANDING SUN"
rising Sun biko....you wan turn am to landing Sun
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2015
donholy28:
Congratulations to her but i know many teachers that also deserve this
you no get maltina CEO number?? mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by QueenEdna(f): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Congrats to the winner, GOD bless our teachers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Kamsified: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
you no get maltina CEO number?? mtchewww
This my bros don vex
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Epic
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
kelvyn7:

because anybody can teach but not anybody can be a doctor. its a wrong value mindset by our people sha.
not everybody can teach...wrong mind set there.
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by tranxo(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Igbo ladies are brilliant. Simple. If you no like am ......
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by jamalchance(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Why dis one no teach me that time wen i dey school ..... i for too know book,plus i for dey happy go school
that time i no dey happy go school . to see mrs janet face no dey sweet me
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by starbuck(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2015
dinxy:

MarvellousGod:
She was my teacher too!!
When did you graduate?

She was teacher also too...... Fedcol repping always........ 07 set
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by starbuck(f): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2015
dinxy:

MarvellousGod:
She was my teacher too!!
When did you graduate?

She was my teacher too...... Fedcol repping always........ 07 set
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by UjSizzle(f): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Yeah I knew my alma mater will produce remarkable people cheesy

Btw when did Feddy become a FGC Last I checked it waa Fed Govt. Girls' College, Onitsha.
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by skondo09(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Descartes:
It was rigged. We the sophisticated ones and our slave masters will contest the award cos it was not in accordance with laid down rules of such competition in addition to the company's policy.

Haters everywhere!!!!
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by odiisman: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
it high time I start teaching.any recruitment in federal colleges?
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by dollydolly(f): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
She was my English teacher back in FGGC Onitsha. She can flog shaa!! Thumbs up to her.
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by dinxy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
dollydolly:
She was my English teacher back in FGGC Onitsha. She can flog shaa!! Thumbs up to her.

English teacher ke??.......sum pple gt talent shaa
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aromas:

Yeah many teachers deserves this but remember the word of God Grace
I PRAY GOD'S GRACE WOULD BE SUFFICIENT TO US IJN AMEN.
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Aromas: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jasperwhizz:
I PRAY GOD'S GRACE WOULD BE SUFFICIENT TO US IJN AMEN.
Amen sir!!!
BRF is fantastic. Do you know you can make cool
cash in Lagos traffic selling VCD of Fashola
ministerial screening?
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
the cone head tribe won't like that. anambra state keep winning all the award in the education sector
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Nkepris(f): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
starbuck:

She was teacher also too...... Fedcol repping always........ 07 set
she was my teacher too. my best actually n my name sake. she deserves it.
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Nkepris(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
dinxy:

English teacher ke??.......sum pple gt talent shaa
no mind am n i guess dollydolly doesnt even kn wat FGGC means
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by adaoraclassic: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
she surely can teach. she taught my sister in FGGC Onitsha. she deserve it. I m so happy for her. I tap this bless in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Kamsified: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kudos to all my teachers
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by freez2ryme(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
rising Sun biko....you wan turn am to landing Sun
Seriously it was just a mistake
THE LAND OF D RISING SUN
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by freez2ryme(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
gbosaa:
[/b]

Landing gini? What is landing?

Be careful or I'll book five tutorials for you with that teacher with your December salary.
THE LAND OF D RISING SUN
Bro I was just into many things

1 Like

Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by freez2ryme(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Oponu! Landing sun, we all know that she got the prize by fraud. It's the foundation laid by ojukwu the coward
THE LAND OF D RISING SUN

It surprises me too
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by freez2ryme(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
frisky2good:
Is she from Japan? According to history, the name Nippon is the original name for Japan and it means Sun Origin or land of the rising sun. Please explain your own land of the rising sun.

THE LAND OF D RISING SUN
M so ashamed of myself
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Kazrem(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Proudly a teacher, an innovative one.
Re: Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) by Biim: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
She was my teacher grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / UNN Students' Protest Turns Tragic As Car Knocks Down 5 Persons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.