Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? (4250 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
You're insane lol
You are insaner..
See as body dey sweet you. U ugly joor
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You are insaner..

See as body dey sweet you. U ugly joor
Please who is ugly?
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Please who is ugly?
U muna are my ugly diva
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

U muna are my ugly diva
yew know she's not ugly. Why are you just so nasty?
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

U muna are my ugly diva
Majority say she's beautiful so your opinion doesn't count. You deep.down know she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yew know she's not ugly. Why are you just so nasty?

To me, any woman that is most concerned about her physical looks is ugly.

To me your physical looks is just average
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

To me, any woman that is most concerned about her physical looks is ugly.

To me your physical looks is just average
how is she average? Jesus how is a whole mgbn average?
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how is she average? Jesus how is a whole mgbn average?

stop living in the past muna. Even, you weren't so beautiful that year.

Lest I forget, looks like u r a good artist(not music..ooo, i mean drawing). I logged on to twitter and decided to search for you and I saw one pix your were painting ur mum. You can harness that potential and move on from 'former mbgn'

1 Like

Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

stop living in the past muna. Even, you weren't so beautiful that year.

Lest I forget, looks like u r a good artist(not music..ooo, i mean drawing). I logged on to twitter and decided to search for you and I saw one pix your were painting ur mum. You can harness that potential and move on from 'former mbgn'
harness that potential how? How does an artist feed in Nigeria? And why are you saying she wasn't beautiful last year? Does beauty drop by the year?
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
harness that potential how? How does an artist feed in Nigeria? And why are you saying she wasn't beautiful last year? Does beauty drop by the year?

yeah beauty drops by the year; as you age, especially for a woman. Let me tell you, nothing can give a fulfilled life than using your inherent potentials. Practise more drawings. Come up with your own creative drawings, you can as well study the works of great artists. Muna, you might just get that break you seek
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

yeah beauty drops by the year; as you age, especially for a woman. Let me tell you, nothing can give a fulfilled life than using your inherent potentials. Practise more drawings. Come up with your own creative drawings, you can as well study the works of great artists. Muna, you might just get that break you seek
muna's own beauty hasn't dropped. Just be honest. Just for once. And I agree. But I think she wants to continue in modelling, music and acting for a career. They pay more and enough to sustain her.
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
muna's own beauty hasn't dropped. Just be honest. Just for once. And I agree. But I think she wants to continue in modelling, music and acting for a career. They pay more and enough to sustain her.

whatever rocks your both. Physcal Beauty fades, that is the truth
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I know. But can you see how Kim kardashian made a career out of her beauty alone. The woman is worth 60 million. Well over! She's 35 and is still bringing in millions. So its possible my frirnd
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I believe muna can be Nigeria's answer to Kim kardashian. I even believe her and Sarah ofili can start their own Lagos based reality TV show. Muna is extremely beautiful inside out and can be marketed to the american public as Nigeria's top beauty
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I believe muna can be Nigeria's answer to Kim kardashian. I even believe her and Sarah ofili can start their own Lagos based reality TV show. Muna is extremely beautiful inside out and can be marketed to the american public as Nigeria's top beauty

A person who hypes herself is called a hypo

All the same, I wish you the very best in your genuine endeavours.
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

A person who hypes herself is called a hypo

All the same, I wish you the very best in your genuine endeavours.
I'm.not muna. I'm palmie. I just love muna. I'm hyping her up because she's awesomelymade!
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I'm.not muna. I'm palmie. I just love muna. I'm hyping her up because she's awesomelymade!

No I am AwesomelyMade and you are Munachi Abii....that I know
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

No I am AwesomelyMade and you are Munachi Abii....that I know
you talk to me with so much disrespect. I begin wonder what I did to you. Where did I go wrong biko?
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you talk to me with so much disrespect. I begin wonder what I did to you. Where did I go wrong biko?

You are rude muna but if you promise to change, I'll be nice to you, not only me, but every other person
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You are rude muna but if you promise to change, I'll be nice to you, not only me, but every other person
you bring out the rudeness in me. And people are already nice to me. Its only you!!
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you bring out the rudeness in me. And people are already nice to me. Its only you!!

I am very sure I try hard not to insult anybody, so I don't get your point. Quit rudeness and people will be nicer
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I am very sure I try hard not to insult anybody, so I don't get your point. Quit rudeness and people will be nicer
people have always been nice to me. Its only you. You're the odd one out
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

people have always been nice to me. Its only you. You're the odd one out shocked angry
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
people have always been nice to me. Its only you. You're the odd one out shocked angry

Well I give you what you need; I spank you when you make mistakes. Besides, you are still a baby
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

yeah I will spank you if you misbehave
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

yeah I will spank you if you misbehave
get out old pervert!
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
get out old pervert!
you see what I was saying....park well joor
Re: Why Are Munachi Abii's Boobies Sagged? by Palmwinetapper: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

you see what I was saying....park well joor
you're an old man. A 50 year old virgin wanting to sleep with muna. DREAM OM

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Serious - As Seen In Lagos At A Wedding Reception / Lil Wayne Wears A Tuxedo For The 'first Time' / Wizkid Goes Clubbing Alone With Gang Of Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.