Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) (37634 Views)

One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. / 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) / Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by frisky2good(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Lagos State was the first to buy helicopter but I am yet to see it in action.

400billionman:

So Lagos state police has no helicopter ? When poor state governors like osun maintain private aircraft.. Isnt this the 3rd bank robbery in Lagos this 2015 ?

The state police commissiiner shld write a request to the IGP stating a case for lagos police to be equipped with 2 helicopters. One light ammunition and one search and rescue.

Our people self. Suffering and smiling..
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by Sijo01(f): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Oponu they inherited it from your fl*thead brothers with ojukwu supplying them ammunitions

You're a foool if you think an from the East. Animal.
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by sukkot: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2015
donigspain:
[size=18pt]Fellow Geographers and Meteorologists.[/size] grin grin grin
Where is the compass below pointing at?
pointing at ohaneze ipob youf embarassed
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by j4sure(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2015
ok now.
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by donigspain(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2015
HrmOlolade:
And your parents will be praying that they should reap the seed in you not knowing pe oloriburuku omo lawon bii
My dear, they've already started reaping the fruits o. Money no be their problem. Go kill yourself. tongue tongue
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2015
pitiful... they are lucky police did not kill them.
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Sijo01:

You're a foool if you think an from the East. Animal.
you are a cheap sluts if you think you can fool us
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by Sijo01(f): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2015
HrmOlolade:
you are a cheap sluts if you think you can fool us

You're the one fooling yourself and your kinds, Idiot. Stop labeling me igbo. If you deny your root, I don't deny mine. Am no where related to the East. Get that into your empty skull.
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2015
Sijo01:

You're the one fooling yourself and your kinds, Idiot. Stop leveling me igbo. If you deny your root, I don't deny mine. Am no where related to the East. Get that into your empty skull.
Then rest in peace
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Islie:
The police will be flexing their muscles with these ones while the big boys robbery that did happen yesterday ........

They were no where to be found
no mind them. Most of such crimes are even been orchestrated by those men in black. They robbed for more than 30minutes and no NPF 'swung into action' ,not until it was some minutes after the whole act.
Again, the way they confidently barricaded the road shows that in a way they won't be expecting much fire power. Is it possible that the bank security did not call the police, or even witnesses around didn't make calls for help?

So many things running thru my mind but I don tire.
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by kechywillz(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2015
I wonder wen a crime involves someone from the S.E u'll see hypocrites casting d igbo's bt wen it goes the other way round involving yoruba n hausa,they keep quiet,condemn the act,thats ehn!! I noticed the most tribalist we have in nairaland are yorubas,una got to change dis tribalistic attitudes,its not gonna help anyone!!
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by bukatee2015(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Still brings me to this terrifying tribes
Quote me aniwhere
Robbery establishments frm d west»» go to my topics and get informed grin
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by Gestapolee: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Islie:
The police will be flexing their muscles with these ones while the big boys robbery that did happen yesterday ........

They were no where to be found
u can never show an appreciation for the police u are such an idiot
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by gulfer: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why do I have a feeling most police arrests are framed They end up parading them with local cut-to-size guns. The robbers in Festac never used these kind of guns
Re: Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) by Islie: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Gestapolee:
[s]u can never show an appreciation for the police u are such an idiot[/s]

Common sense isn't common after all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police And Armed Robbers Clash In Idimu, Lagos, 2 Dead / 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS / Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.