Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. (647 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by elbinmanny(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2015
cry embarassed

Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by Agbalanze(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2015
miss angry
Shabby and silly excuse!! angry
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by elbinmanny(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2015
How will there be youths when you and your mates have been running the show for the past 3 decades while calling us leaders of tomorrow angry
I decree..any old politician who wants to hold down the destinies of millions of his grandchildren's mate...should fall down and die angry

Any politician who wont go home and rest should have heart attack and die in office....
What do u say......

1 Like

Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by MsRemarkable(f): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2015
True story.
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by holysina(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
they is a little truth in wath he said. but sir you can still get a youth and make him or her outstanding smiley
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by permsec: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Miss jare! You mean this our osunbade who uses a USB cord as a skiping rope?
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by kelch19(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
The rich trying to make there self richer..the truth is that the rich youth we hav around hav soiled there hand in one way or the other.the next rich youths are the celebrities they can't use those ones for sure..osinbajo is trying to say that there is no capable rich youth.
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by bnovative(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Yea! no outstanding apc youth; only the sai baba youths are in abundance!
How else could one possibly describe a youth who believed all the campaign propaganda of apc?
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by Feranchek(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2015
I'm speechless
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Trash
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by bigfree: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2015
This goes to show how this government has failed us and intends to continue doing so.

You mean for the full naija, we can't select 36 personalities between the age of 18 to 45 to be part of nation building? Haba!!!

I know that me and my womanizing-booze drinking-tree burning-paper chasing homies can't make a WAEC list, how about those hard working, highflying, achieving youths out there
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2015
His he lying? No!!!

They steal billions,we keep quiet..
Saraki was docked, youth were saying it's victimization.

NANS representing ALL Nigerian student awarded Buruji Kashamu for excellence

Our sister (Diezanni) was arrested for stealing billions of OUR money yet OUR brothers are asking why?

Imagine one of our brothers (kanu) dishing out hate messages and some of our gullible brothers are following him and calling Nigeria a zoo...

Lots and lots I can't begin to mention

Are these youth then the future leaders?
Is PYO right?
Until Nigerian Youths begin to take their destiny in their hands and seek for accountability if our elected leaders,
Until Nigerian youths begin to ask questions and demand for justice irrespective of tribal or religious sentiments
Until Nigerian youths bring the fight of of Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and other social media and take the fight to the street, Until then PYO is right
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by demolinka(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Partial truth; but his generation take all the blame for that.
Re: Photo: Hit Or Miss .vice-president Osinbajo's View On Nigerian Youths. by three: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
For the benefit of all who have viewed and commented this is not Professor Osinbaho's original twitter account. It's a spoof! And is actually described as a 'parody' account.

Long story short - Professor Osinbajo didn't tweet this.

FYI he's authentic twitter account I'd @ProfOsinbajo (no underscore after o)

(1) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola's Favourite Books / Ooni Deputy, Obalufe Dies: Is He The Abobaku? / Babcock Varsity Performs First Heart Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.