Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? (4930 Views)

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend / Are females so weak and stupid? / Why Are Most Females So Insecure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Ayima: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Well, i want to really know those factors involed that make the females get job quicker than the males. I have a set of twins in my family a boy and a girl, they studied same course and graduated same year and they served last year. What really surprises me is that my sister got a job in less than 2 weeks but my brother is still jobless till today, everytime he will be calling her to ask for money.
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Vinshu(f): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
It depends on the job.

Marketing- Ladies

Customer Service- Ladies

Secretarial- Ladies

Front Desk- Ladies

Manager/Director - Men

Not like it cannot be the reverse but a lady marketing a product allows a listening ear than a man. Also customer service, if you call your bank and a lady answers, it's refreshing.

The front desk needs to be a female so visitors can come again.

But the managers should be Men!

That is it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
Because females are naturally smarter than males.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by respect80(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Because they have other things to offer wink
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Hazardd(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Second poster above me, i know that you are just looking for attention.

op, some sleep with their oga first..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Sunexy(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2015
firstEVA:
U tink u are even smart??..
Dis ur comment shows u are contrary to 2 wat u tink

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:

U tink u are even smart??..
Dis ur comment shows u are contrary to 2 wat u tink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by dharay99: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2015
firstEVA:
undecided
mtcheeeew.
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Sunexy(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=38966724][/quote]

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Sunexy(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=38966724][/quote]
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Rapmoney(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2015
firstEVA:
If someone says the opposite of what you just typed, you will call him a misogynist! Nonsense!!! Look how poor you reason!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Zaikon(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2015
1. guy deh care for ladies more 2. ladies have something to offer when it com to worst.
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Come to think of it. It's true.

Why? I don't know. grin
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
If someone says the opposite of what you just typed, you will call him a misogynist! Nonsense!!! Look how poor you reason!
it is a known fact that most females are smarter than males, check out results of exams and interviews generally, a female mostly comes tops. I am just stating the fact.
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
What do you expect from a Ghanian' miscreant?. The black-dirty Ghanian slut is brainless ofcourse

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
they've got what u dont have..........their nyash and puna does the magic
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2015
The same way ladies normally garner more likes on their profile pictures than the male folks

That's the way it has been and that's the way It will be. Nothing can change it

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
The same way ladies garner more likes on their profile pictures than the male folks

That's the way it has been and that's the way It will be. Nothing can change
This one is a wrong example. You've got way more likes than me. So?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2015
Because employers always feel they will get something in return...if you know what i mean grin grin
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Sunexy(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Come to think of it. It's true.

Why? I don't know. grin
Dis is a smart comment..
U jst proved dat some ladies are actually smart
firstEVA shud learn from dis comment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Sunexy(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2015
PinkBarbie:
He is kinda correct..
I jst liked ur comment but I dint like his nd I dnt know why
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Well, mine can just be a rare case

That I've got more likes than you does not change the fact that ladies normally garner more like on their profile pictures than the male folks

Or what do you think ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:

Dis is a smart comment..
U jst proved dat some ladies are actually smart
firstEVA shud learn from dis comment
are you ok? You mean it is smart to be clueless? she has no idea why ladies get jobs quicker than males, you believe that is smart? U are not well, sorry to say.
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by tosyne2much(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:
He is kinda correct.. I jst liked ur comment but I dint like his nd I dnt know why
Hahaha cheesy

Oyah abeg try like my comment and pix too na tongue
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
The same way ladies normally garner more likes on their profile pictures than the male folks

That's the way it has been and that's the way It will be. Nothing can change it
in your next world,you will opt to be a lady huh?
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Acidosis(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Only in Nigeria

Country of perverts
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
in your next world,you will opt to be a lady huh?
If I could come to this world 50 times, I would choose being a male

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Its because d stvpid perverted H.R recruiters get blinded by boobs and ass....
Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Sunexy(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2015
firstEVA:
are you ok? You mean it is smart to be clueless? she has no idea why ladies get jobs quicker than males, you believe that is smart? U are not well, sorry to say.
I can see u are very well...but u obviously dnt av any reasonable answer 2d topic..
Hw many interviews or exams av u written dat makes u tink u are smart
U can tell us here...or u can give me a link 2 obtain whr ur so called 'facts' are..
U shud not jst wake up wit sleepy eyes xo say sumtin frivolous...its wrong baby

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:

He is kinda correct..
I jst liked ur comment but I dint like his nd I dnt know why
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Well, more can just be a rare case

That I've got more likes than you does not change the fact that ladies normally garner more like on their profile pictures than the male folks

Or what do you think ? cheesy
It's so not true. I can name another male moniker that got more likes. I think naijaboiy or so.

So, you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:

I can see u are very well...but u obviously dnt av any reasonable answer 2d topic..
Hw many interviews or exams av u written dat makes u tink u are smart
U can tell us here...or u can give me a link 2 obtain whr ur so called 'facts' are..
U shud not jst wake up wit sleepy eyes xo say sumtin frivolous...its wrong baby
go and do your research, the result will amaze you, I am not here to spoon feed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered / Naija Babe Flashes Her Pants As She Teaches How To Do Shaku Shaku Dance(video) / I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.