Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (109728 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
themilanway:
Let's assume for a moment that Fashola is a thief.

Atleast we all are a living witness to what he did with Lagos.

Can some one please point out Oduah's outstanding records as minister of Aviation?

Please ignore FreeGlobe and his renowned idiots

They are all retards
I don't want to derail this thread by posting pictures of lagos, the flooding, etc.. atleast stella oduah remodeled our airports to international standards

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
If it was Lai Muhammed that exposed non-remittance of money into the Federation Account for 7 Months (as said by Akpabio), our Brothers in the opposition would have called or termed it; a PROPAGANDA!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
wonda26:

Why you dey curse us anyhow? We be pipo family o.. sad angry
lol grin i just dey vex.. E no fair naw angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Lyoncrescent: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I don't want to derail this thread by posting pictures of lagos, the flooding, etc.. atleast stella oduah remodeled our airports to[b] international standards[/b]

Did you just say International Standard ? Three questions.

Define International Standard
Mention Three Examples of this International Standard
Mention three Nigerian airports that meet up with this international standard based on the so called remodelling

22 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
iclass1:
The first BOW and GO nominee so far ...Dr Ngige
all former senators are bow and go. Udoma Udo Udoma was the first
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I don't want to derail this thread by posting pictures of lagos, the flooding, etc.. atleast stella oduah remodeled our airports to international standards
did you say remodeled?i wont blame you for that,you dont travel,you only read what he paid hungry journalists to write for people like you. freeTOTO abeg chill

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Until he explains the 78 million website and 300 million borehole, he is corrupt
what is ur legal proof that he is corrupt....or where u dre when he was carrying out the corrupt practises

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lyoncrescent:

Did you just say International Standard ? Three questions.

Define International Standard
Mention Three Examples of this International Standard
Mention three Nigerian airports that meet up with this international standard based on the so called remodelling
abeg ignore that babe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

What a tissue of nonsense..
tissue of nonsense? What does that mean
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Ephemmm: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and where is the evidence against Stella oduah you yoruba goat.

Your question is rhetorical: I don't need to answer it. It seems stupid if an improvident somebody like you is accusing someone of lack of evidence without buttressing your own point with evidence too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

international what Is that what u call international stardard

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by vigasimple(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Abbycite:
I think we are doing a deservice to our nation with the kind of screening going on in the senate. So far so good, I av not seen a proper screening. Even the few questions posed to some of them are very silly questions.

Nothing like.....'u said this some few years ago, what is your view on the matter now'......

Thank you for a wonderful observation. The Senators are very unintelligent. They couldn't even hire research assistants to dig up info on the nominees upon which they will be able to ask serious questions.

And the President and his Daura team are lazy, they should indicated to the Senate 1 or 2 portfolio each individual nominee is being considered for.

The Senators are equally lazy like our youths. All they shout from the house of comedy is BOW AND GO.

Shame on non leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by wonda26(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
rasojie:

lol grin i just dey vex.. E no fair naw angry

Dey use mind o.... angry angry
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
did you say remodeled?i wont blame you for that,you dont travel,you only read what he paid hungry journalists to write for people like you. freeTOTO abeg chill
If you travel then you will know the difference between Lagos international airport before Stella oduah and after Stella Oduah.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
atoleybaba:
what is ur legal proof that he is corrupt....or where u dre when he was carrying out the corrupt practises
did he deny it?
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

did he deny it?
did he confirm he did?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Kceee: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
atoleybaba:
tissue of nonsense? What does that mean
Meaning used pampers/menstrual pad (menstrual tissue paper)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
All former lawmakers in the past took a bow and left. This time around, however, they are asked some questions. Lai Muhammed was the first person the senators, both PDP and APC, asked to take a bow and go even though he was never a legislator.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by lordmayor4(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

And to see you are not ashamed to call those warehouses international standards only makes me believe that the Nigerian youths cause is a lost case.
How many of the so called international have you been in? How much was expended in them? How many local airport of countries that can be compared in revenue to Nigeria have you seen?
I guess those ones will be Mars airport as you proudly called those warehouses international

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by hob(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dis Man shd go and bow jare

*im Snoring already
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by yoged(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
when this Solomon Dalong made mention of Drug baron. the litre of blood wey go disappear from kashamu buruji body go reach 4litres.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by otr1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
tophee:
Dr Kachikwu....pls don't distribute free cylinders bt rather find a way to reduce the price of filling the medium gas cylinders
The price is fair enough.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by iclass1: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
I mean to say without asking them any question
Whatsoever.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
INTER WHAT!!!!! bro have you ever been outta the country Please no talk am for public ooo
FreeGlobe:

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by wristbangle: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

If you travel then you will know the difference between Lagos international airport before Stella oduah and after Stella Oduah.

The international airport Stella worked on is more dilapidated than the past one. Go to the exterior wings and see how water is leaking through the pipes.

Babe, seems you are oduah puppet? By their words we shall know them. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Off topic ....vice president this morning during d economy summit.

That is just how I feel right now while waiting for rotimi to be screened

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
hob:
Dis Man shd go and bow jare

*im Snoring already
So far he's not doing bad..... except you are expecting him to flop! He's speaking naturally with passion for a better Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ionsman: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Guys, you see a lady who has so much time to wrestle everyone,you need to wonder if she has any sense of decorum.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by bettercreature(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Screening somebody who called his country a banana republic is nonsense
this man should be sent home immediatly
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
This man is cool, he's got enough knowledge and he is confident enough. Hope he's upto the tasks ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
ionsman:
Guys, you see a lady who has so much time to wrestle everyone,you need to wonder if she has any sense of decorum.
the same lady someone want to wife all because dy share d same viewpoint politically

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.