Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (109732 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Ebukaobi: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
nairaminds:

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRL, AND I WANT TO MARRY YOU ASAP.....

NB: IM YORUBA, AND I MEANT MY WORDS ON MARRYING YOU....

Ode it seems u are new here. That poster you quoted has a dick like you. He is a male poster

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by shenaitim(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I don't want to derail this thread by posting pictures of lagos, the flooding, etc.. atleast stella oduah remodeled our airports to international standards

Na wa o! Comparing Fashola's with Stella's is a sign; a sign of something bad! So bad that i have to pause and say...

Ngwanu but why?!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by MrMcJay(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I don't want to derail this thread by posting pictures of lagos, the flooding, etc.. atleast stella oduah remodeled our airports to international standards

Yeah. She built a fishpond at Owerri Airport.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

If you travel then you will know the difference between Lagos international airport before Stella oduah and after Stella Oduah.
abeg make we hear word. STtEALah na thief eod

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
I thought the Enugu State Election Tribunal quashed Nnaji's election... what is he doing here?

And why was his voice trembling

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Eziachi: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
So English language is now a measure for knowing an educated person?it's high time we promoted our local language and develop it to be apar with other foreign language...........if you go to france,china,spain,germany etc most of their professors don't understand english
Is there any physics, chemistry, biology or economic text book in your local language? No.
By the way, what's Nnaji still doing there? And chewing English language like kola.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
wristbangle:

The international airport Stella worked on is more dilapidated than the past one. Go to the exterior wings and see how water is leaking through the pipes.

Babe, seems you are oduah puppet? By their words we shall know them. cheesy
yoruba people will not praise stella oduahs efforts because she is not yoruba so I dont expect anything different from you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Ode it seems u are new here. That poster you quoted has a dick like you. He is a male poster
hahahahahaahaha I go die o

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by hairs85: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why are the nominees not given portofolios before they are screened that would have been more effective

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
E mistakenly type am, no vex na the weed dey disturb hin system
shenaitim:

Na wa o! Comparing Fashola's with Stella's is a sign; a sign of something bad! So bad that i have to pause and say...

Ngwanu but why?!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg make we hear word. STtEALah na thief eod
Fashole is a thief eod

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Ephemmm: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
ricsman:
why is he referring to the SP as chairman

Any meeting is headed by Chairman irrespective of the nomenclature: the MD of an organization might be regarded as a Chairman if he heads a meeting sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Forget about tribes here, travel outta the country to see whats called international airport and not that those trailer parks we call airport
FreeGlobe:

yoruba people will not praise stella oduahs efforts because she is not yoruba so I dont expect anything different from you.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by kokoA(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Make dis man clean him mouth naw.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by themilanway(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I dare you to post pictures of the remodelled airports.

And you are a fool if you don't.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

just the way heboes are praising just because she is from biafra

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by donhils: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why is this Man from Plateau state having some disgusting white foams by the sides of his mouth?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oyo and Ogun Senators are in ghost mode grin
I really like the courage of the Senator from Enugu, even though he's a Stammerer, he stood up and quizzed the Nominee..... I will keep asking what Akanbi (APC OYO) and Kashamu (PDP OGUN) have contributed so far?!
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by shenaitim(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
yoged:
when this Solomon Dalong made mention of Drug baron. the litre of blood wey go disappear from kashamu buruji body go reach 4litres.

Bwahaha... You just made my day!- that is after Fashola started it on a good note. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
efilefun:
Forget about tribes here, travel outta the country to see whats called international airport and not that those trailer parks we call airport
Name any minister of Aviation in the history of Nigeria that has performed better than stella oduah? We will not forget tribes. You all are tribalists.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
Fashola has apologised again for the deportation of igbos. If he likes, let him apologise 100 times, we will never forgive him
says who?
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
themilanway:

I dare you to post pictures of the remodelled airports.

And you are a fool if you don't.
I visit the airports, I dont have to post pictures.. Name a minister of aviation that has performed better than Stella in Nigeria history or you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Fashole is a thief eod
hahahahahhahahaah he pain am sotey she copied my rhymes. Iyangbali 5-1 freeTOTO tongue
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahhahahaah he pain am sotey she copied my rhymes. Iyangbali 5-1 freeTOTO tongue

Swerve...
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I visit the airports, I dont have to post pictures.. Name a minister of aviation that has performed better than Stella in Nigeria history or you are a fool
stop lying and post pics
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ebukaobi:

He is a learner

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

lemme get u out of ur mystery as far as am concerned Stella and d former ministers of aviation av all been d same...d point is that Stella is a criminal and a crook that should not be compared with fashola

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by oviejnr(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
I hope the house Can ask Solomon Dalong to take a Bow and leave, this man has been lecturing them for minutes now and they are enjoying it. He nailed it Better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by shenaitim(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'll choose Kema Chikwe over Stella Odua any day. That's not to say that Kema is corrupt free o!
FreeGlobe:

Name any minister of Aviation in the history of Nigeria that has performed better than stella oduah? We will not forget tribes. You all are tribalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
wristbangle:

The international airport Stella worked on is more dilapidated than the past one. Go to the exterior wings and see how water is leaking through the pipes.

Babe, seems you are oduah puppet? By their words we shall know them. cheesy
yoruba bad belle, what are you looking for in the exterior wings.. So you expect her to perfect the airport within 3 years. This is original "yoruba pull him down syndrome since she is not one of us" at work...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by MrMcJay(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Let me help you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Swerve...
haahahahahahahaha he pain am. Thank God,mission accomplished. Next hediot from biafra pls grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.