Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet (55117 Views)

Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2015
Americans back in Nigeria Government grin

Sai Buhari...good choice grin
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Opinedecandid(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2015
As in...?
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by bxcode(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
How can someone graduate as a medical doctor and then venture into accounting? undecided
Is it just me or is this crazy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Amack(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Buhari is confuse. Military no be the same with democratic government. 5 months don pass like play like play 4 years go waka. Baba never commission even pure water factory . Screening of ministers go take another 2 week and baba never talk of 2015 budget. Nigeria 2015 no budget no plan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sukkot: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Okechekwu should just remain where he is. There is nothing interesting about a Nigerian ministerial position.
These guys will attempt to soil his reputation just like okonjo iweala, which fortunately did not succeed.
This nation is beyond redemption.
okonjo is a thief that needs to be flogged in the middle of abia town square

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by CSTR2: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2015
sukkot:
okonjo is a thief that needs to be flogged in the middle of abia town square
Let me humour you a little.
Give me one solid evidence of her theft.
Btw, I hope you remember supporting amaechi's innocence until proven guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by prettyboi1(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Okechekwu should just remain where he is. There is nothing interesting about a Nigerian ministerial position.
These guys will attempt to soil his reputation just like okonjo iweala, which fortunately did not succeed.
This nation is beyond redemption.

....so says a hater of Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by HrmOlolade(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2015
We don't need these Biafra criminals for God sake
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by CSTR2: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2015
prettyboi1:

....so says a hater of Nigeria. grin
I don't hate Nigeria. It is just not worth hating.
Pity is more like it. The nation is just one sick joke.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sukkot: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Let me humour you a little.
Give me one solid evidence of her theft.
Btw, I hope you remember supporting amaechi's innocence until proven guilty.
she is guilty by association. just being associated with diezani and jonathan tells me she is a thief after-all what business has light with darkness ? show me your friends and i will show you who you are. thats enough evidence to convict her. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by mohdimplez(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:
Why didn't he also named himself Defence Minister? Or is the worsening security situation no longer the priority as he pledged during the campaign?
because he is already the the COMMANDER-IN- CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES! Kappish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by doctortope(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Welcome on board
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2015
kahal29:

He is from Ofeme Village in Umuahia North L.G.A of Abia State.

Ofeme? I can comfirm that I am hearing that for the first time. The name and others in Umuahia North like Ndume Ibeku Afara sounds foreign to me. Umuahia is too complicated.

Edo, benue and calaba people should come and explore our history and tell us how we have alot in comon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by PointB: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2015
mohdimplez:

And whoever is named Petroleum Minister will not report to him 24/7?
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by xwolverine: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:

Why should I attack someone who hasn't done anything? Is that what you APC e-rats do?

Then why are you attacking PMB when he hasn't named all his ministers' portfolio, are you a fortune teller or a prophet to know that none of the nominees would eventually be named the Petroleum minister?
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Commandoabdul(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:
Does the duara dullard need to make himself a Minister before he can oversee the Petroleum Ministry? What's with this anachronistic way of doing things?
you that is intelligent where are you? What this dullard have achieved, i dont think someone in your family has. Becax if there is, you wont call someone that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by PointB: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
xwolverine:

Then why are you attacking PMB when he hasn't named all his ministers' portfolio, are you a fortune teller or a prophet to know that none of the nominees would eventually be named the Petroleum minister?

Were you sleeping when the dullard named himself Petroleum Minister? Besides, if I don't attack the President is it your teacher or employer that I should attack for the current state of affairs in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Kolade354(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
onosprince:
Boko haram is killing people.... this president no send one person.... na how to be petroleum minister be he problem... make no idiot quote me
You're the Idioot here!!!
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by CSTR2: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
sukkot:
she is guilty by association. just being associated with diezani and jonathan tells me she is a thief after-all what business has light with darkness ? show me your friends and i will show you who you are. thats enough evidence to convict her. grin grin
There is no solid evidence of GEJ and diezani theft. Provide one verifiable evidence before I take you serious.
Okonjo iweala works for some of the the biggest organisations with some of the most ruthless recruitment policies.
If her association with some people makes her guilty, then she would definitely not be where she is. Atleast unlike Nigeria,these organisations value their public image and profile.
I hope you know she is also a potential UN secgen.
Btw, buhari is associated with some very questionable people, I don't see you asking for his head.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by NOBODYY: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:
Does the duara dullard need to make himself a Minister before he can oversee the Petroleum Ministry? What's with this anachronistic way of doing things?
People like you keep annoying me!
A dullard has achieved...he became a general & a president
U r not a dullard..what av u achieved??
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by PointB: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Commandoabdul:
you that is intelligent where are you? What this dullard have achieved, i dont think someone in your family has. Becax if there is, you wont call someone that.

So you think this discombobulated trash you posted makes sense? You better get someone to help you make better post!
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by CSTR2: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2015
mohdimplez:
A paper-weight armed force still using an F-7 airguard as its primary deterrence.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2015
MizFrances:
No comment

Hello miss, I have this thing that makes pretty girls prettier.

You'd love it, trust me
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by xwolverine: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:

Were you sleeping when the dullard named himself Petroleum Minister? Besides, if I don't attack the President is it your teacher or employer that I should attack for the current state of affairs in Nigeria?

Was there an official announcement to explicitly state what you are insinuating? Why are you pre-empting the announcement of all the portfolios before unleashing your bile on the President.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sukkot: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2015
CSTR2:
There is no solid evidence of GEJ and diezani theft. Provide one verifiable evidence before I take you serious.
Okonjo iweala works for some of the the biggest organisations with some of the most ruthless recruitment policies.
If her association with some people makes her guilty, then she would definitely not be where she is. Atleast unlike Nigeria,these organisations value their public image and profile.
I hope you know she is also a potential UN secgen.
Btw, buhari is associated with some very questionable people, I don't see you asking for his head.
everything that is conceived off in the darkness will eventually come into the light so be patient. nothing i tell you myself will convince you cuz you are ipob youf
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Commandoabdul(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:

So you think this discombobulated trash you posted makes sense? You better get someone to help you make better post!
Well i believe it got into your skull becax i can see your reaction.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by CSTR2: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Nobody could provide verifiable evidence of GE'J's theft. One negro trying to be too smart,said Ngozi is guilty of corruption by virtue of association
lol. In this Nigeria where 99% of the populace is highly corrupt.
I am out of here.
What a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Jaideyone(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2015
lincolnj88:
I thought dey have more technocrats dan igbos....

See as fools were busy praising fayemi cv forgeting he failed ekiti people woefully in his four yrs rule
idiot he might not be a grass root politician but he never failed. he did excellently well.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by 400billionman: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2015
I just checked the name.

I am satisfied..
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by CSTR2: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2015
sukkot:
everything that is conceived off in the darkness will eventually come into the light so be patient. nothing i tell you myself will convince you cuz you are ipob youf
You disappoint me.
I thought you had verifiable evidence of corruption.
I don't even see how I can take you serious after aggressively defending amaechi.
Btw, I am not IPOB. I am pro-common-sense.
It is not my fault if IPOB is on the path of common-sense.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by 400billionman: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:
Why didn't he also named himself Defence Minister? Or is the worsening security situation no longer the priority as he pledged during the campaign?

Nah.

He likes money. Yea, Niger delta money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.