Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet (55110 Views)

Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by gbishman: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2015
The inclusion of Mr. Okechukwu is a welcome development. This kind of men should be begged to bring his wealth of experience to the upliftment of the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by nduchucks: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:
Why didn't he also named himself Defence Minister? Or is the worsening security situation no longer the priority as he pledged during the campaign?

What happened to you, nwanne m. You seem angrier than a plantation black American filled with hatred.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by 400billionman: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2015
bxcode:
How can someone graduate as a medical doctor and then venture into accounting? undecided
Is it just me or is this crazy

How can soneone graduate as a Chemical Engineer or Lawyer and be working in a bank ?

Oya....
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Ballmer: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2015
lincolnj88:
I thought dey have more technocrats dan igbos....

See as fools were busy praising fayemi cv forgeting he failed ekiti people woefully in his four yrs rule

I tell you even though am Yoruba. Its unbelievable poeple can be praising such a failure.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by MizFrances(f): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=Luvdmx post=38970358][/quote]

DUDE! angry
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:
Why didn't he also named name himself Defence Minister? Or is the worsening security situation no longer the priority as he pledged during the campaign?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by MizFrances(f): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Hello miss, I have this thing that makes pretty girls prettier.

You'd love it, trust me
Tell me about it undecided
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by ephi123(f): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Nobody could provide verifiable evidence of GE'J's theft. One negro trying to be too smart,said Ngozi is guilty of corruption by virtue of association
lol. In this Nigeria where 99% of the populace is highly corrupt.
I am out of here.
What a waste of time.

Totally unnecessary.
When will Nigerians learn to disagree without being insultive? Sigh.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sukkot: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2015
CSTR2:
You disappoint me.
I thought you had verifiable evidence of corruption.
I don't even see how I can take you serious after aggressively defending amaechi.
Btw, I am not IPOB. I am pro-common-sense.
It is not my fault if IPOB is on the path of common-sense.
[b] you must be mixing me up with someone else. i have never defended amaechi. i dont defend politicians. the only politician i can honestly defend and feel good about my decision is buhari. apart from buhari, i dont defend politicians. i am very sure amaechi is a thief. i defend tinubu sometimes too because i see the tinubu situation like this > in a country full of lawless people if you put a sack of money between them, they will all steal the money and stash it abroad and buy houses abroad etc, meaning nothing will ever get done in the country. so this is the situation in a lawless country. so some visionaries have to go in and ' steal ' all the money from the clueless thieves so that they can use the money to build nigeria. thats how i see tinubu. he had to take the money so that he can use it to build lagos and do other projects. so those are the only 2 people you will catch me defending. i am sure amaechi is a big thief. i can never defend him. but he is a jocular fellow so i like that trait about him[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by CSTR2: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2015
ephi123:

Totally unnecessary.
When will Nigerians learn to disagree without being insultive? Sigh.
When did negro become insulting?
Are you shitting me?
I am a negro, so are you. Unless you are not African.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by chiefokonkwo(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
sukkot:
she is guilty by association. just being associated with diezani and jonathan tells me she is a thief after-all what business has light with darkness ? show me your friends and i will show you who you are. thats enough evidence to convict her. grin grin

Fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sunsewa: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2015
lgbo nwere mmadu,the only antidote that Nigeria has failed to apply is lgbo leadership, they have doctors that can cure the country, add up with God given magical hands they use in changing their economy that has already been altered to fail by government after the civil war.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Luvdmx(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2015
MizFrances:

DUDE! angry

DUDETTE cool
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by walozanga(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
dustmalik:

My point is, your comment is useless, plain and simple.

Your number 6 is not correct cos his point is clear
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by onosprince(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kolade354:
You're the Idioot here!!!

You are a big FOOL
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by PointB: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
nduchucks:

What happened to me, nwanne m. I seem angrier than a plantation black American filled with hatred.

Fixed!
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thought you know some details of transaction that was done by the last administration, why telling her to wait for details? Some of you are just empty, when you don't know anything you shut, imagine calling Okonjo a thief, do you have her mate in your family let alone your ethnic group?
sukkot:
everything that is conceived off in the darkness will eventually come into the light so be patient. nothing i tell you myself will convince you cuz you are ipob youf

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by jaytee01(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:

Do you even know what "Intelligence" means? Or you think you can bandy words around that makes no sense, even to you?
Rubbish, why will I even stoop to bandy words with you?
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by udy4real(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
cryhaven't heard of him befor! cry

Ask me,he is my brother
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by udy4real(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin
bxcode:
How can someone graduate as a medical doctor and then venture into accounting? undecided

Don't ask questions like d Daura President
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by hardbody: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
bxcode:

The guy changed career. I trained as a lawyer and only stopped short of becoming a chartered accountant. I am still a lawyer though but still use my skills in accountancy on a need to use basis.

Small brains find it difficult to comprehend what big brains do or can do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sukkot: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
DikeOha882:
Thought you know some details of transaction that was done by the last administration, why telling her to wait for details? Some of you are just empty, when you don't know anything you shut, imagine calling Okonjo a thief, do you have her mate in your family let alone your ethnic group?
obasanjo hired and fired her so yes we have people greater than her. obasanjo was her boss wink
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by wiseoneking: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
jaytee01:
And you believe that you sound intelligent?
i think he does.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by jelal007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:

Does the duara dullard need to make himself a Minister before he can oversee the Petroleum Ministry? What's with this anachronistic way of doing things?
Daura President? He's smarter than ur father and mother combined. Dummy like you.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by athaboi(f): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
victorels:

What has your useless comment got to do
with the topic at hand?

Try & attack this nominee... I dare you... undecided

You know you can't & therefore resorted to needless abuse & talking off point...

SMH.
do u really think his comment is useless? Did u read wat he said?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by philips70(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
PointB:

Why should I attack someone who hasn't done anything? Is that what you APC e-rats do?

You are a compound FOOL.
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by PointB: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
jelal007:
Daura President? He's smarter than my father and mother combined. Dummy like me.

undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by PointB: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
philips70:

I am a compound FOOL.

undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizFrances:

Tell me about it undecided

You know, it makes you not only physically, prettier but brings out the best in you. It's a package really and I'd love you to have it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sirpdep(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Only mr PMB will be minister and president the same time
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by bxcode(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
hardbody:

The guy changed career. I trained as a lawyer and only stopped short of becoming a chartered accountant. I am still a lawyer though but still use my skills in accountancy on a need to use basis.

Small brains find it difficult to comprehend what big brains do or can do.
So you saying i gat small brains
Obliterating somebody just dey hungry me tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by bxcode(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
udy4real:
grin

Don't ask questions like d Daura President
Stop talking down on an exalted office even though the occupant is not performing, you can criticize but let it be constructive or else you don't aspire towards something similar in other spheres of life. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.