Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet (55108 Views)

Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by MrGerald(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
cryhaven't heard of him befor! cry
No you won't know him, he is Igbo and they're not used to advertising themselves in internet and other media like other, despite their billions

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by ArodeTsolaye: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Okechekwu should just remain where he is. There is nothing interesting about a Nigerian ministerial position.
These guys will attempt to soil his reputation just like okonjo iweala, which fortunately did not succeed.
This nation is beyond redemption.

Word! If Buhari fails they will look for the Igbo guy in Ministry of finance in his cabinet and dump the blame. The guy is already doing well, once you are Igbo you can't please Arewans and once the arewa master is not happy, the yoruba slave dog goes on attack.

Dr Okechukwu stay where you are, your skills will be better appreciated in the land of the Rising Sun. Don't be the fall guy.

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sltn(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrGerald:
No you won't know him, he is Igbo and they're not used to advertising themselves in internet and other media like other, despite their billions
i never asked you to tell me his tribe boy! please!! don't quote me again!
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
The man should not join. Government is running many uneconomic policies and thats why JP Morgan kicked naija out

His joining Buhari's government will be an endorsement of bad economic policies
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Fired or resigned? I thought you are intelligent
sukkot:
obasanjo hired and fired her so yes we have people greater than her. obasanjo was her boss wink
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by hardbody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2015
bxcode:

So you saying i gat small brains
Obliterating somebody just dey hungry me tongue tongue

Bros no vex. My hand works faster than my brain. Please do not OBLITERATE me grin grin grin

Obliteration seems to be the order of the day around here, and I am not ready to go yet
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by IlesanmiG: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
BABA HAS DONE THE RIGHT THING, IF YOU WANT TO DIE, DIE
Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by TruthisGOD: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
[b] you must be mixing me up with someone else. i have never defended amaechi. i dont defend politicians. the only politician i can honestly defend and feel good about my decision is buhari. apart from buhari, i dont defend politicians. i am very sure amaechi is a thief. i defend tinubu sometimes too because i see the tinubu situation like this > in a country full of lawless people if you put a sack of money between them, they will all steal the money and stash it abroad and buy houses abroad etc, meaning nothing will ever get done in the country. so this is the situation in a lawless country. so some visionaries have to go in and ' steal ' all the money from the clueless thieves so that they can use the money to build nigeria. thats how i see tinubu. he had to take the money so that he can use it to build lagos and do other projects. so those are the only 2 people you will catch me defending. i am sure amaechi is a big thief. i can never defend him. but he is a jocular fellow so i like that trait about him[/b]
Bigoted yoruba boy, you dont see anything wrong in Tinubu's stealing but everything wrong in Amechi stealing. This country makes me sick! Bigots every where

Re: Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet by sukkot: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Bigoted yoruba boy, you dont see anything wrong in Tinubu's stealing but everything wrong in Amechi stealing. This country makes me sick! Bigots every where
lol nah i did not say that. but you have to admit every money tinubu took he invested in the country.

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP