Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Need A Competent Rewire - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Competent Rewire (1613 Views)

How My Rewire Tried To Trick Me By Turning Off VSC Light Without Fixing VSC / A Good Rewire Contact Needed / I Urgently Need An Excellent Bmw Mechanic And Rewire For My Bmw E39 2003 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Competent Rewire by samorasont: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Can somebody Kindly refer me to a competent rewire that is experienced in the electrical wiring of a Grand Cherokee, 2000 model. I will really appreciate the assistance.
Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by iamSi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
If Ibadan is your location , yes fine and credible one is around here
samorasont:
Can somebody Kindly refer me to a competent rewire that is experienced in the electrical wiring of a Grand Cherokee, 2000 model. I will really appreciate the assistance.
Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by samorasont: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
My location is in Lagos. Thank you anyway.
Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by mayor2013: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
samorasont:
My location is in Lagos. Thank you anyway.

Call 08156087872 or 08165520837

1 Like

Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by samorasont: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks!
Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by eleven(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Try Tunji: 0802 832 6162. He is a very good rewirer. Thorough and very reliable. His office is at New Oko-Oba, Agege, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by samorasont: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thank you so much!
Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by nigeriancuban: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Far as I know that brand of yoursbis not some car to be put in the hands of these amala boiz parading as car techs,better make sure to analize your tech orally before opening you ride's bunnet for him

1 Like

Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by samorasont: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ Eleven; I will soon call the rewire you recommended. I would like to tell him that you highly recommended him, would you mind giving me your name. Fortunately, i live within the New Oko-oba area, so it will be easy to meet with him.
Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by sultaan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Be careful with your request for a rewire you have to say what the problem is and I can guide you to a solution or fix I use a jeep too

I these days there is no such thing as rewire mechanic should be able to fix everything if he's is using the right tool

1 Like

Re: I Need A Competent Rewire by samorasont: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2015
sultaan:
Be careful with your request for a rewire you have to say what the problem is and I can guide you to a solution or fix I use a jeep too

I these days there is no such thing as rewire mechanic should be able to fix everything if he's is using the right tool

Thanks for the advice. The issues are as follows:

1. My display shows Open Circuit.
2. My harzard lights are not working
3. The back windows can roll down but cannot roll up, unless supported with the hand
4. the side mirrors cannot be controlled with the buttons on the driver's door panel
5. The full headlight beam is not bright

Any advice will by highly appreciated.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions / 2018 Bentley Bentayga V8 Revealed With 542bhp 4.0-litre Petrol Engine / The 2019 Toyota Hiace Unveiled (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.