Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Did Fashola Answer The Question On Prices For Website/borehole To Your Satisfact - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Fashola Answer The Question On Prices For Website/borehole To Your Satisfact (673 Views)

I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Did Fashola Really Worked In The Entire LAGOS Or Only Concentrated On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Fashola Answer The Question On Prices For Website/borehole To Your Satisfact by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
When Fashola was asked question on whether he truly spent 78 million on website and about 300 million on borehole and the rest, I expected that his answer will lay every suspicious to rest but it's so unfortunate that has for me, I'm so disappointed with his response. I put it to you, what's your take?
Re: Did Fashola Answer The Question On Prices For Website/borehole To Your Satisfact by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
In ajegunle,we excavated refuse.. money causes trouble between brothers I don't sign cheques !!!!
New English word - Fashola - Dodge
I fasholed mr okoro questions

1 Like

Re: Did Fashola Answer The Question On Prices For Website/borehole To Your Satisfact by ojun50(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
He killed the questions nd @the end he side i don't sign cheques and my commissions don't sign cheques either.

Abeg na Amaechi own i watch
Re: Did Fashola Answer The Question On Prices For Website/borehole To Your Satisfact by obailala(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
When Fashola was asked question on whether he truly spent 78 million on website and about 300 million on borehole and the rest, I expected that his answer will lay every suspicious to rest but it's so unfortunate that has for me, I'm so disappointed with his response. I put it to you, what's your take?
He simply washed his hands off it...

"I don't sign cheques, my commissioners don't. I don't fix the price of contracts, there are people who do that... and remember, the state assembly verifies these things"
Re: Did Fashola Answer The Question On Prices For Website/borehole To Your Satisfact by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
No, he was just dishing out nonsense. Fashola does not look to be well-learned.
Re: Did Fashola Answer The Question On Prices For Website/borehole To Your Satisfact by OnReflection: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
In a nutshell, yes.

“I don’t fix contract prices, it is an institutional process. The only training I have is that of a lawyer, But in order to execute works on a project we need the input of architect, quantity surveyors, structural engineer and we have consulting ministries; For civil works it is the Ministry of Works, for science it is the Ministry of Science and Technology among others.

Now periodically, they do market surveys with the Ministry of Economic Planning , the Statisticians are there to fix prices from biro to Iron rod to cement and it is approved and becomes the benchmark price of government procurements, nobody can award any other contract over that benchmark.”

(1) (Reply)

Adamu Aliero And His Politics Of Rice Importation / When GEJ Left, External Debt Was About $9.5 Billion, It's Now $11 Billion, / British-Nigerian MP Chuka Umunna Meets VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.