Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies (1440 Views)

Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by datrailblazer(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dear nlanders...I have this issue bothering me don't really knw how to go abt it so I decided to post it to get advice from fellow nairalanders... It goes lyk dis...
I'm currently dating a girl...(don't wanna mention names so I'd just go with ladyA and ladyB)...LadyA very good looking (sexy and all) we've been together for more than two yrs now...she doesn't seem to understand me I joke a lot and most time she misinterprets and we end up fighting...we once went for 3months without any form of communication until I had to break the silence then we reconciled...she doesn't inspire me to do anything she actually feels she loves me but I think she doesn't (not intentionally though)...LadyB however, not dat pretty (not too sexy and all) but we get along very well...we joke a lot, she seem to understand me quite well...the problem however is dat I don't knw mayb probably because we r not dating dats why I feel dat way. she always complain abt her bf and always trying to get me to ask her out but I always dodge it...however she inspires me a lot infact am having a job interview tomorrow all because of her encouragement....now the question am trying to ask is what you guys advice me to do abt this situation...LadyA gets very emotional...If at all am going to end it with her, don't knw how to go abt it cos I wouldn't wanna see a lady cry because of me or what I did...
I feel ladyB might change if we eventually start dating...because most girls tend to b nice until they get what they want...so am confuse here your advice will be appreciated thanks...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
I like two of them.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by hertz9te(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
after hearing all of this,,,,,,here's my advice son,,go for C.if it doesn't work try F.....You have all the alphabets at your disposal bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by goodmorning40: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seeking for advice, have u paid ur consultation fees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by agitator: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
I thought you are a trailblazer abi the name na another fake wink wink wink
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by dharay99: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
3months without communications.?
Naaah, †ha†s †rashy.

0p yhu kn0w wah,†ry qo on anoda
lonq break wid ur qf & hopefully if she
doesn't come baq for yhu...Use
dah† opportunity †o swap ²d oda qirl
dah† understands yhu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by dharay99: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
I like two of them.
huh, seriously...
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by Sunexy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dump both of dem nd get a new chic dat u'll like 4 evrytin
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by IamRespected: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ogbeni toast that ladyB first before thinking anything, one mind is seriously telling me you have been BROTHERZONED already, and if by chance she accepts then we shall knw what to do

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by osaslord500(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Go for lady g
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by gab264(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
datrailblazer:
Dear nlanders...I have this issue bothering me don't really knw how to go abt it so I decided to post it to get advice from fellow nairalanders... It goes lyk dis...
I'm currently dating a girl...(don't wanna mention names so I'd just go with ladyA and ladyB)...LadyA very good looking (sexy and all) we've been together for more than two yrs now...she doesn't seem to understand me I joke a lot and most time she misinterprets and we end up fighting...we once went for 3months without any form of communication until I had to break the silence then we reconciled...she doesn't inspire me to do anything she actually feels she loves me but I think she doesn't (not intentionally though)...LadyB however, not dat pretty (not too sexy and all) but we get along very well...we joke a lot, she seem to understand me quite well...the problem however is dat I don't knw mayb probably because we r not dating dats why I feel dat way. she always complain abt her bf and always trying to get me to ask her out but I always dodge it...however she inspires me a lot infact am having a job interview tomorrow all because of her encouragement....now the question am trying to ask is what you guys advice me to do abt this situation...LadyA gets very emotional...If at all am going to end it with her, don't knw how to go abt it cos I wouldn't wanna see a lady cry because of me or what I did...
I feel ladyB might change if we eventually start dating...because most girls tend to b nice until they get what they want...so am confuse here your advice will be appreciated thanks...
nurture and tolerate the one u have already girls ain't that perfect as yhu fink. The lady B migth be worst forget how she behaves right now.
"Girls are very complicated being""
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
hertz9te:
after hearing all of this,,,,,,here's my advice son,,go for C.if it doesn't work try F.....You have all the alphabets at your disposal bro.
lol, so so funny..

op, write dia names on different piece of papers, squeeze dem, throw on d floor...pick one, open it...ur reaction after opening it will lead u to which u really want. d trick is,,u myt pck lady A nd wish u picked B instead, in dat case go for lady B (vice versa)

do u understand?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by chomytex(f): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Go for the one that inspires you,forget looks..she might be the one for u..best of luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
hertz9te:
lol. LadyF will do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by kunlesufyan(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
hertz9te:
Lmao!!! Best advice
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by onstelly(f): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
hertz9te:
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by jimmyolasun: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
hertz9te:
nah! He is gonna be perfect with lady z cuz she is gonna have all he wants in a lady... And by the way op, go and tussle with lady b and send me your pretty lady A contact... I will do the right thing with her"re-form" her... @op, olojukokoro nii e

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by omoharry(f): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Go for the one that you are at peace with, that is also on the same page with you which is lady B....what are you waiting for? it is better to try her out to confirm your fears weather she is really an angel or not than to regret not ever giving it a shot...
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by datrailblazer(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
I like two of them.
funny you
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by datrailblazer(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:
3months without communications.?
Naaah, †ha†s †rashy.

0p yhu kn0w wah,†ry qo on anoda
lonq break wid ur qf & hopefully if she
doesn't come baq for yhu...Use
dah† opportunity †o swap ²d oda qirl
dah† understands yhu. grin
thanks...but the problem is that i cant just go on a break with her unless something happens
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by datrailblazer(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
gab264:
nurture and tolerate the one u have already girls ain't that perfect as yhu fink. The lady B migth be worst forget how she behaves right now.
"Girls are very complicated being""
thanks bro you av really spoken well...dats my fear really
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by ShutTheFhuckUp: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
datrailblazer:

thanks...but the problem is that i cant just go on a break with her unless something happens
look f0r her †rouble den. grin
Re: Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies by datrailblazer(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
chomytex:
Go for the one that inspires you,forget looks..she might be the one for u..best of luck bro.
thanks dear...my fear is dat she might change when we starting dating because she seem rather desperate

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of These Would You Honestly Choose?? / One Word For This Office / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.