Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram (43031 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by onyepapa(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
amanikondo:

I am very sure without them you wont have internet.
please enjoy kissing their a-ss for giving you internet
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by amanikondo: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
please enjoy kissing their a-ss for giving you internet

Ode dudu. That internet your silly ass is using was created by them.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
greatest31:

Please stop contradicting yourself because you just told me that American soldiers are wearing our military uniform and now you are saying another thing against them.

Grow up and take a stand.

Smh
My question was "how would you differentiate a black American soldier wearing our military uniform if indeed the Americans are in Nigeria?" The US have easy access into any country they're in bed with..waiting to read/hear such stories on the news is a waste of time. Comprehension is really a problem for you!! Your argument was that they can't come into the country based on blaaaaah 'rules of engagement' which led to the uniform story. Sue your engrish* teecher*. I have never been in support of them coming anywhere near Nigeria and I my first post was "Niger Delta oyel o". I'm not as daft as some of you who think the world starts and ends with the US and believe every hogwash in the media. I blame the present government ( they're very much in bed with the US seeing that Booooohari never stops singing amazing grace about them) for the hanky panky going on now. In all my post on foreign relations...i have NEVER been in support of the US in ANY COUNTRY. It's unfortunate that some of our African leaders are eating from their palms
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
greatest31:

Your president and his guys are working and we are experiencing death everyday. If this is how people work, it is better we all go to sleep. Maybe that will help.

You really have comprehension issues. ..irredeemable!!
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by greatest31: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Smh
My question was "how would you differentiate a black American soldier wearing our military uniform if indeed the Americans are in Nigeria?" The US have easy access into any country they're in bed with..waiting to read/hear such stories on the news is a waste of time. Comprehension is really a problem for you!! Your argument was that they can't come into the country based on blaaaaah 'rules of engagement' which led to the uniform story. Sue your engrish* teecher*. I have never been in support of them coming anywhere near Nigeria and I my first post was "Niger Delta oyel o". I'm not as daft as some of you who think the world starts and ends with the US and believe every hogwash in the media. I blame the present government ( they're very much in bed with the US seeing that Booooohari never stops singing amazing grace about them) for the hanky panky going on now. In all my post on foreign relations...i have NEVER been in support of the US in ANY COUNTRY. It's unfortunate that some of our African leaders are eating from their palms

Now you are saying something because those westerners don't want us to grow. The problem in the whole world today was caused by America and UK.

Don't ever trust them.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
greatest31:

Now you are saying something because those westerners don't want us to grow. The problem in the whole world today was caused by America and UK.

Don't ever trust them.

..good thing you get me now! Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North / Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.