Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram (43029 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 3:33am On Oct 15, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Did you condemn America for bombing a hospital in Afghanistan this past week?

A HOSPITAL![/size]
And all they did was to apologize. grin

They didn't scream violation of human rights and dignity

They didn't scream bring back our Hospital in the streets of Washington and of course by the time they settle the elites in Kabul ,they will silence their own people while the bombing continues - Sometimes I'm beginning to understand that the Taliban are the ones fighting a just course.

No people can hold a superpower down that long unless they are fighting a cause they truly believed in with all their heart, despite all the drones and hi-tech military hardware being brandished by the hypocritical West and her band of robbers called allies.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by tsdarkside(m): 3:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've forgotten that the Northern elites has their head stuck in the ass of the West.

See picture

this is an old picture...you think,he will still do that today,with an army that won already three major wars??....

pahhh,...

forget the weak past,it was ordend by god to bring us low,because of our insolenz....that time is over,we sitted our prison time over...

concentrate now on your available powers and potentials

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by JiggamanGh: 4:11am On Oct 15, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Did you condemn America for bombing a hospital in Afghanistan this past week?

A HOSPITAL![/size]

You guys are always talking about America regardless America good deeds vastly outweighs its bad.

Why aren't you guys in line to go to Russia, you guys always want to come America but talk trash about America.

Russia doesn't care about anyone but Russia, they don't even care about their own citizens.

2 Likes

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by CollinsMD(m): 4:20am On Oct 15, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg na Russia we need.

Now dem don run come where them go get mouth.

we need Russia.
. Na u sabi what's up guy.. We no need them
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by ohenhen1: 4:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've forgotten that the Northern elites has their head stuck in the ass of the West.

See picture

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960591_ahmadubello_jpeg193cb42dda88bba498f8453c0e553b79
What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Richlife247:

Don't get it twisted... Nigeria help Kenya to fight alshabab
i thought it is said that u have to remove the stick in ur eye before removing another persons own,take it or leave it without nigeria kenya and east africa can wipe alshabab

Boko haram and alshabab who do even think is stronger

Smh
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 4:42am On Oct 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

this is an old picture...you think,he will still do that today,with an army that won already three major wars??....

pahhh,...

forget the weak past,it was ordend by god to bring us low,because of our insolenz....that time is over,we sitted our prison time over...

concentrate now on your available powers and potentials
Which three major wars are you talking about here my friend?

These days they don't need to bow down - It is a system driven thing and ones they want to go out of their way to gain their own independence from the colonial masters and their new Anglo-American empire the stick will come out.

well, you are right on we concentrating on on our available potentials but how possible is it to develop your potentials when the system is already plagued with a structure that doesn't encourage self sufficiency,human resources development and people oriented policies that are sustainable? Nigeria needs to be restructured to reflect on the yearning and aspiration of the different cultural groups that we are blessed with but that's not going to happen as long as we have too many diickheads for leaders.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2015
ohenhen1:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960591_ahmadubello_jpeg193cb42dda88bba498f8453c0e553b79
What a disgrace.

Well, it isn't a disgrace - It is called survival strategy. grin

When you're down to your last chain strap economically and in human resources ,what more could be more appealing than to bow to a foreign power and maintain a stranglehold on your prominent competitor?

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by tsdarkside(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which three major wars are you talking about here my friend?

These days they don't need to bow down - It is a system driven thing and ones they want to go out of their way to gain their own independence from the colonial masters and their new Anglo-American empire the stick will come out.

well, you are right on we concentrating on on our available potentials but how possible is it to develop your potentials when the system is already plagued with a structure that doesn't encourage self sufficiency,human resources development and people oriented policies that are sustainable? Nigeria needs to be restructured to reflect on the yearning and aspiration of the different cultural groups that we are blessed with but that's not going to happen as long as we have too many diickheads for leaders.

hey..Truckpusher...how are you??...you are finish pisssing of women in romance section??...now you are in politics..??... grin grin grin grin

what do you want me to say...our leaders,our leaders....they have stockholme-symdrom too...but,they are slowly waking up......the spirit of confusion is lifted off from us by god...they will gradualy wake up,and see they have the potential to rule the world again...they will wake up.....dont forget black-leaders are extremly power-hungry too....
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 4:46am On Oct 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

hey..Truckpusher...how are you??...you are finish pisssing of women in romance section??...now you are in politics..??... grin grin grin grin
Lmao cheesy

I didn't piss them off,I was simply asking them to know their place in a man's life. grin grin grin
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by tsdarkside(m): 4:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao cheesy

I didn't piss them off,I was simply asking them to know their place in a man's life. grin grin grin

hahahaha...you,good man..... grin grin grin grin
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 4:54am On Oct 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

hahahaha...you,good man..... grin grin grin grin
I'm a good man - Ask deejavuu,freecocoa and edwife.

If they say otherwise, just know that it's the hormone that's talking. cheesy grin
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, it isn't a disgrace - It is called survival strategy. grin

When you're down to your last chain strap economically and in human resources ,what more could be more appealing than to bow to a foreign power and maintain a stranglehold on your prominent competitor?
SHUT UP SLAVE
Fulanis are loyal to whites especially britain, after america threatened war on britain to leave africa they had no other choice than to control nigeria the other way round by giving fulani political power to control nigeria and her money by rigging their population etc
And u call it strategy, people fight for freedom, it a shame that all african country under colonializm has changed their name to prove independent but nigeria hasnt,doesnt that tell u something?
Fulani is a puppet of britain to control nigeria,that was why nigeria had full engagement of britain in the Biafra war

So are u tell me that if i crown u a king to rule a rich kingdom on my behalf that u wont lay down on the floor with 3 million bows to thank me? That is wat britain did
Dont tell u still have black reasoning disease
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 5:02am On Oct 15, 2015
PrinceBundu:
SHUT UP SLAVE
Fulanis are loyal to whites especially britain, after america threatened war on britain to leave africa they had no other choice than to control nigeria the other way round by giving political power to control nigeria and her money by rigging their population etc
And u call it strategy, people fight for freedom, it a shame that all african country under colonializm has changed their name to prove independent but nigeria hasnt,doesnt that tell u something?
Fulani is a puppet of britain to control nigeria,that was why nigeria had full engagement of britain in the Biafra war

So are u tell me that if i crown a king to rule a rich kingdom that u wont lay down on the floor with 3 million bows to thank me?
Dont tell u still have black reasoning disease
And which cave did this waste of human existence crawl out from?
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
And which cave did this waste of human existence crawl out from?
from ur ass
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 5:08am On Oct 15, 2015
PrinceBundu:
from ur ass
No need to join issues with a man that wears pant on his head while forming hiphop - Ordinary, Abu Otito you never fit sing yet you dey form P-square for that your tear tear chair wey bed bug go dun born thousands. grin grin

PrinceBundu , I guess you live right inside bundu waterside. grin
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by amanikondo: 5:18am On Oct 15, 2015
onyepapa:
Bleep the US!! Bleep obama!! We love Russia now

What has Russians done for you? All the people wey dey get belle for your country are not going to Russia to born their pikins.
Syria is an ally of Russia and they have a naval fleet their. Russia is expected to be there.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by amanikondo: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2015
PrinceBundu:
Russia has kicked them off from syria,they are now looking for where to keep themselves busy
Funny americans

Lol at your stupidity if you think Russians are in Syria to fight ISI or terrorism. They are there to secure their Naval assets and keep Assad in power. Russia just drag itself into quagmire. Russians were chased out of Afganistan during the Soviet Era with the help of Americans. Me and you will be here in the next 2 to 3 years and ISIS will still be going strong. Americans are not ready to sacrifice their soldiers.

This is a proxy war between Russia and America. The Rebels were just being resupplied.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by amanikondo: 5:26am On Oct 15, 2015
GogetterMD:
Just 300 strong? Don't bother then. Just give us needed weapons

Always begging. You need intelligence to counter terrorism. If the 300 is not enough, go gather your family members join.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by amanikondo: 5:28am On Oct 15, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg na Russia we need.

we need Russia.

Russia wey don broke. Why your president no go Russia go beg for help? Bunch of ingrates.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 15, 2015
amanikondo:

Lol at your stupidity if you think Russians are in Syria to fight ISI or terrorism. They are there to secure their Naval assets and keep Assad in power. Russia just drag itself into quagmire. Russians were chased out of Afganistan during the Soviet Era with the help of Americans. Me and you will be here in the next 2 to 3 years and ISIS will still be going strong. Americans are not ready to sacrifice their soldiers.

This is a proxy war between Russia and America. The Rebels were just being resupplied.
U must be a muslim and a supporter of isil, russia is the man for the job,with 24 hours russia has done what america couldnt do in a year,
300 Isil soldiers dead in a day,i think by january isil will beg for negotiations
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
No need to join issues with a man that wears pant on his head while forming hiphop - Ordinary, Abu Otito you never fit sing yet you dey form P-square for that your tear tear chair wey bed bug go dun born thousands. grin grin

PrinceBundu , I guess you live right inside bundu waterside. grin
Jealousy is a disease, OOPS MY God is a jealous God,hmm
Anyway i dnt have u tym bro,brush urself up to look good,i dont even have a TRUE girlfriend, the ones i have are gold diggers numbering 11 not that fine, plz i need advice to fine a TRUE girlfriend
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by alexlee50: 5:57am On Oct 15, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Proceeds from the tours of the so called "touring President".
na cameroun the soldiers go station not Nigeria
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by amanikondo: 6:02am On Oct 15, 2015
PrinceBundu:

U must be a muslim and a supporter of isil, russia is the man for the job,with 24 hours russia has done what america couldnt do in a year,
300 Isil soldiers dead in a day,i think by january isil will beg for negotiations

Lol, Russians were just asking (begging lol) Americans last week to share intelligence with them which the Americans refused. Do you think ISIS is Boko Haram? Do you know how long Boko Haram has plagued Nigeria?

2 years from now ISIS will still not be defeated. Quote me. The richest Terrorist Organization in the world that worths billions of $$$$. They have billions worth $$$$$ cache of American ammunitions they seized from lazy Iraqi soldiers.

You better go join Lord Putin to kill ISIS.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2015
PrinceBundu:

Jealousy is a disease, OOPS MY God is a jealous God,hmm
Anyway i dnt have u tym bro,brush urself up to look good,i dont even have a TRUE girlfriend, the ones i have are gold diggers numbering 11 not that fine, plz i need advice to fine a TRUE girlfriend
And the mad man responded with an epic response. grin
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by kajoula(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2015
This was how it started in libya. grin
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Reference(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2015
owobokiri:
You guys actually believe that Americans want to die for you inconsequential Africans? You bunch of starry eyed Nigerians suffering from low self esteem actually see in this news a source of inspiration and joy? After a century of existence, you blundering bunch of inept Nigerians cant raise an army to finish a rag-tag platoon of disoriented desert wranglers and you still see yourself as the giant of Africa in a continent where it took Ethiopia and Kenya few weeks to dislodge a more vicious Al-shabaab? Why is it that you guys cant believe in yourselves, train yourselves, govern yourselves effectively and achieve without approaching oyibo for help like some wretched almajiri at every turn? What is wrong with you lot??

The same thing that fuels corruption, fuels poverty and sustains under development - a faulty structure. Problem is for the next 3 and a half years we will go through a cycle of denial and distraction to maintain the status quo and the viscious cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Deejavuu(f): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm a good man - Ask Deejav..uu

If they say otherwise, just know that it's the hormone that's talking. cheesy grin

angry angry undecided
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2015

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Lawsimon(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2015
America should go back and complete their assignment in Syria. Compromised and double standard country that claim to have values
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg na Russia we need.

we need Russia.

YEs please we do not want the American mess. Besides they should steer clear the oil under the chad basin and uranium in Niger!
Russia come join our forces and bomb Boko to smitherings.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2015
greatest31:

Please let us not assume. For me, if America is not getting anything from a country, they will never set their foot there.

So If peopleannounrtheir Nigeria , what will they say?

That they crossed over to Nigeria to drink water.

...and if Black American soldiers are dressed like Nigerian Soldiers, would you spot them out easily? I think you're forgetting that your President has a deal with them. If you're waiting for such things to be announced, wake up! They were in neighboring countries waiting for Booooohari to cry out for help before/after the Presidential elections. You people don't know half of what's happening in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos During The Colonial Days / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.