Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram (43027 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2015
America is Boko Haram. They are responsible for all the atrocities in our world today.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by ThisMeansWAR: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:

What has APC done to curb boko haram menace.
you don't allow a group like book haram to go to long before crushing them, that's why every blame should Go to that ediot called Jonathan ...

I'm afraid boko haram is here to stay.. The best any government can do now is reduce book haram attacks to the barest minimum, nobody can eracdicate a group like boko haram or any terrorist group that has its ideology rooted in religion. Especially a violent religion like Islam with so many followers ..
10 years from now, book harm will be wrecking havoc, it might not be much then like we have today, but definitely still be there as long as there are poor illiterates Muslims in the north, biko haram will always have soilders to wreck havoc ..

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by dailywealth1967: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2015
American don't solve problems but create more problems. Lets work with Russians. & South African military to contain Boko Haram.DSS should disconnect the Nigerian moral & financial sponsors
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by persius555(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2015
We dont want gun blazing cowboys running around our borders like raving lunatics.
These americans have a way of turning on the "chaos switch" anywhere they go.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by onyepapa(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2015
amanikondo:

What has Russians done for you? All the people wey dey get belle for your country are not going to Russia to born their pikins.
Syria is an ally of Russia and they have a naval fleet their. Russia is expected to be there.
please what has the US done for you
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by ochuski(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2015
I tot such information was also given during the GEJ administration
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by westwinds: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2015
owobokiri:
You guys actually believe that Americans want to die for you inconsequential Africans? You bunch of starry eyed Nigerians suffering from low self esteem actually see in this news a source of inspiration and joy? After a century of existence, you blundering bunch of inept Nigerians cant raise an army to finish a rag-tag platoon of disoriented desert wranglers and you still see yourself as the giant of Africa in a continent where it took Ethiopia and Kenya few weeks to dislodge a more vicious Al-shabaab? Why is it that you guys cant believe in yourselves, train yourselves, govern yourselves effectively and achieve without approaching oyibo for help like some wretched almajiri at every turn? What is wrong with you lot??

Well said.. Any reasonable and well-thinking individual will know that the coming of US will only increase boko haram... Recently in Afghan, the Americans dropped bombs on a hospital that killed over 22 people in one of the Doctors withour Borders hospitals. The thing is the location of that hospital was reported by Doctors without Borders to the US Millitary beforehand so that it won't be bombed. US Military is a blood drinking, flesh eating vampire and devilish monster. They are only here to prolong the boko haram issue and not to help in anyway. That they refused to give weapons to Jonathan to fight this insurgence speaks highly on whose side they are. We all should be out on the streets with placards calling on them to leave..... They do not have the right to fight terrorism in other Countries when they cannot protect their own citizens against the various mass shootings that we hear about the U.S all the time. Or is MASS SHOOTINGS not TERRORISM?

2 Likes

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Ephemmm: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Pavarottii:

U asked wat they did, and I told u and I av SAID HE RECOVERED ALL LOST TERRITOrIES, pushed them away and combed and raised Sambisa Forest, elections held in Borno state with 98% PVC Collection. Is wat I said true or not regardless of wen he did it??. My question still stands with about 1700 dead in about 4months. It was never dis bad, in GEJ's tenure. What solution has Buhari and APC provided to curb dis situation?? I need an answer.

First of all, PVC collection is not a yardstick. Historically, northerners has good record on this more than any other region. Or are Southwest and Eastern part of Nigeria with no good record of PVC collection in the last election affected by insurgency?

It is also noteworthy that PVC collection is not done in a month: it is an exercise while lasted for like a year or more. So, this has nothing go do with 98% collection within a three weeks when the election was shifted: get your fact right

However, what was the reason given for shifting of election in March? Is it not because of the inability of FG to curb the activities of Boko Haram? It is ironical that you can believe that a battle that GEJ cannot win in six years is won within three weeks.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Bgino(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg na Russia we need.

Now dem don run come where them go get mouth.

we need Russia.
were u not the one that ran to them begging for assistance in personnel and millitary hardwares..they're here now and ure complaining..they didnt even establish their base in ur territorry
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by seaboyzen: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
we don't need u

#Isis founder
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by StepTwo: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Bgino:
were u not the one that ran to them begging for assistance in personnel and millitary hardwares..they're here now and ure complaining..they didnt even establish their base in ur territorry

abeg oo, no be me, na Jonathan and Buhari handwork be that.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by j1mmy: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2015
CNN will be busy saying Africans cannot fight boko haram and terrorism so America to the rescue, and they timed it at the end when boko haram is nearly over!

lol...only Africans still fall for these 419 - colo sub-humans
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by greatest31: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...and if Black American soldiers are dressed like Nigerian Soldiers, would you spot them out easily? I think you're forgetting that your President has a deal with them. If you're waiting for such things to be announced, wake up! They were in neighboring countries waiting for Booooohari to cry out for help before/after the Presidential elections. You people don't know half of what's happening in this country

The earlier you wake up, the better for you. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. Illusion is bad. There are rules of engagement and american soldiers can never wear our uniform. Can't you realise the world you are in? People are dying everyday and you are saying that they are waiting for Buhari to cry out. Sorry, what was his agenda in all the visits to America and England? Nigerians should wake up especially the youth. I don't know what is wrong with our IQ, whether it is sentiment or whatever. If your family member was part of those that were killed in the blast, you will understand more.

I want the youth to grow up. Foreigners can never solve our problems. We have to solve our problems by ourselves and it can only be done when we are united.

United we stand and divided we fall.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by cricifixo: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Putin where are you? We don't need the Americans
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Revolva(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Omo all this american troops go taya for boko haram with all their technologies....lets wait n see na
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Pavarottii(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Ephemmm:

First of all, PVC collection is not a yardstick. Historically, northerners has good record on this more than any other region. Or are Southwest and Eastern part of Nigeria with no good record of PVC collection in the last election affected by insurgency?

It is also noteworthy that PVC collection is not done in a month: it is an exercise while lasted for like a year or more. So, this has nothing go do with 98% collection within a three weeks when the election was shifted: get your fact right

However, what was the reason given for shifting of election in March? Is it not because of the inability of FG to curb the activities of Boko Haram? It is ironical that you can believe that a battle that GEJ cannot win in six years is won within three weeks.
I asked you two questions in my previous post. And u didn't answer one! Please answer my questions; don't shy away from them.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Proceeds from the tours of the so called "touring President".

Take your time to read it zombie. They went to Cameroon to assist Cameroonians
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Ephemmm: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Pavarottii:

I asked you two questions in my previous post. And u didn't answer one! Please answer my questions; don't shy away from them.

It is obvious you have no point: if the battle has been won against the insurgency, why is PMB facing the same problem now? For you information, insurgency is like a bush-fire during the harmattan: it can easily be curbed from the beginning than when it has gained ground.

Get your fact right.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by calcal: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
They don't want Russia to enter.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by papaejima1: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2015
And how effective has the 10,000 US troops in Iraq been against the insurgents?

oduastates:

300 can be more effective than 50,000.
2 spotters and 1 markers calling airstrike on targets can be more effective
They are definitely not coming to hold ground.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by 400billionman: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2015
PrinceBundu:
Russia has kicked them off from syria,they are now looking for where to keep themselves busy
Funny americans

grin grin

You know them well .
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by wtfCode: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2015
why our soldiers are busy doing press up.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by 400billionman: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
kingdompropty:
Everywhere they have gone to fight terrorism, they have always messed things up.

What we need against BH is intelligence as they have gone into gorilla warfare.

America has never conquered terror on any soil apart from home..

Dont mind them. Double faced people. The report even stated they will only be armed for self protection. This is not news worthy.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Obijulius: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nigeria Delta militants and the militant wing of the IPOB stand to gain from these developments.

Get trained in Cameroon and defend the home front. I pray this plays out well as we all look forward to the end of Nigeria.

I Love America
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by 9japatroit(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Blood of God!,this does not look good at all.Booohari,be warned,whatever you do with these yanks,we do not want them on our soil.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
greatest31:

The earlier you wake up, the better for you. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. Illusion is bad. There are rules of engagement and american soldiers can never wear our uniform. Can't you realise the world you are in? People are dying everyday and you are saying that they are waiting for Buhari to cry out. Sorry, what was his agenda in all the visits to America and England? Nigerians should wake up especially the youth. I don't know what is wrong with our IQ, whether it is sentiment or whatever. If your family member was part of those that were killed in the blast, you will understand more.

I want the youth to grow up. Foreigners can never solve our problems. We have to solve our problems by ourselves and it can only be done when we are united.

United we stand and divided we fall.

Quote me anywhere.

..There are NO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, when the US wants something at all cost. Did they think of the rules when they snuck into Pakistan to capture Bin Laden? What are you even saying? You're the one who knows nothing about the American government. Keep deceiving yourself!! This is the same reason why most of their operations are done covertly. If you have an IQ like you claim you do..you would open your eyes and forget the rubbish some of these countries push in your face. Rules of engagement my foot!! For one who claims to be smart..you aren't. I wasn't there when APC sold their souls to the US, what's done is done. The after effect is what we are seeing..but no one is reporting it.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by greatest31: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..There are NO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, when the US wants something at all cost. Did they think of the rules when they snuck into Pakistan to capture Bin Laden? What are you even saying? You're the one who knows nothing about the American government. Keep deceiving yourself!! This is the same reason why most of their operations are done covertly. If you have an IQ like you claim you do..you would open your eyes and forget the rubbish some of these countries push in your face. Rules of engagement my foot!! For one who claims to be smart..you aren't. I wasn't there when APC sold their souls to the US, what's done is done. The after effect is what we are seeing..but no one is reporting it.

Keep waiting on Americans to come and help you, go through what you wrote and guide yourself.

I don't exchange words with people but I will educate you on what you don't know.

America is not God.

We will help ourselves when we start telling each other the truth.

Remove sentiments and start facing reality.

Where was your america when assad started killing his people, what have they done?

Wake up my friend.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
greatest31:

Keep waiting on Americans to come and help you, go through what you wrote and guide yourself.

I don't exchange words with people but I will educate you on what you don't know.

America is not God.

We will help ourselves when we start telling each other the truth.

Remove sentiments and start facing reality.

Where was your america when assad started killing his people, what have they done?

Wake up my friend.

...and where in my post did I give you the faintest illusion that the US will save us or that I believe in their hogwash? I can see your comprehension is shaky. I mentioned the President and his dolts having an agreement etc. I don't need to be educated by someone who doesn't see beyond his nose. FYI, Assad is fighting American invented rebels in his country which has led to the death of innocent civilians which is why they(US) folded their arms to watch havoc happen in the first place, Russia has done well to level those nuisances..why aren't you asking why they did? Dude no time for banter...follow the news, it's meant for gullible people. Danke
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by amanikondo: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
please what has the US done for you
I am very sure without them you wont have internet.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by greatest31: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...and where in my post did I give you the faintest illusion that the US will save us or that I believe in their hogwash? I can see your comprehension is shaky. I mentioned the President and his dolts having an agreement etc. I don't need to be educated by someone who doesn't see beyond his nose. FYI, Assad is fighting American invented rebels in his country which has led to the death of innocent civilians which is why they(US) folded their arms to watch havoc happen in the first place, Russia has done well to level those nuisances..why aren't you asking why they did? Dude no time for banter...follow the news, it's meant for gullible people. Danke

Your president and his guys are working and we are experiencing death everyday. If this is how people work, it is better we all go to sleep. Maybe that will help.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by greatest31: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Please stop contradicting yourself because you just told me that American soldiers are wearing our military uniform and now you are saying another thing against them.

Grow up and take a stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Pictures Of Lagos During The Colonial Days / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.