Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? (1512 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok, so two days ago (monday) dad travelled out of town on business. A few hours after he had gone mom called out (shouted) my name - "Quadre" to which I responded "ma", go to my room and carry my phone and call your daddy let me know if he has gotten to his destination, "ok ma" I responded.

I went inside the room and after checking all the places I could think of and couldn't find the phone, I shouted out from the room "mom where did u keep it? I can't find it o. Mom shouted "don't u know where I keep my phone? Check under the pillow na"( that was when I remembered that mom always keeps her phone under the pillow. No wonder u would call and call but she won't hear it ring. "Ok I shouted back".

So I found the phone, took it to where she was and I punched in dad's number(which I already know by heart) and I pushed the call button. What I saw after dialling the number inspired me to open this thread; behold! Mom used "MY HUSBAND to save the number. 'Hmmm quiet simple and precise" I said within myself. So I gave the phone to mom and she spoke with dad, found out that he had arrived safely and some other stuff she wanted to know about.

Now fast forward to this evening...

Dad just returned from his journey and after the usual "daddy welcome, how was your journey blah blah blah". Out of curiousity I wanted to know what dad used to save mom's number too. Well what I saw was sort of what I was expecting sha. Dad used "MY WIFE to save mom's number.

So this got me thinking that after all these years and lots of kids together, this people can still be this simple with/about themselves. Unlike we youth for instance, u start dating a girl two weeks ago and already u have saved her number with "My destiny, "My heart", "One and only", "My treasure", "My lungs", "My future", "My kidney", "My intestine" and all the other risky stuff.

Anyway sha lemme not migrate from why I actually created this thread. I opened this thread so that fellow Nlders can tell us what their parents Used to save each others number.

Come on people, even though today is neither Fathers nor Mothers day, let's talk about talk about our parents.
So what did your parents used to save each others number?

CC. Lalasticlala, ishielove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Daffar: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Op mine is same as urs
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by ginawest(f): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
mama Gina and papa Gina.....lolz@my kidney and my intestine

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Swissheart(f): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
My Dear.......
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by tpiander: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'll be back to post as soon as I finish composing your answer.
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by ShakurM(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
My Governor cool grin
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
ginawest:
mama Gina and papa Gina.....lolz@my kidney and my intestine

Mama Gina.... Typical
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Swissheart:
My Dear.......
That's a gud one
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:
I'll be back to post as soon as I finish composing your answer.

Patiently waiting,,,
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShakurM:
My Governor cool grin

Lol. Democracy of d family
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by ShakurM(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Quadre:

Lol. Democracy of d family
Na me be that oo, what's urs? smiley
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShakurM:
Na me be that oo, what's urs? smiley

Well mine is in my above write up... Thou I find ur comment funny. Did ur parents really saved eachodas number wit dat?
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Daffar: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShakurM:
My Governor cool grin

Oboy u funny o
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by viclawz(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Honey and sweetheart
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Daddy and mummy
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by speak2femz: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Daddy and Mummy
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Haywhymido(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Gate le coin
@ topic, i will start taking note of such things, when it brings money to my pocket. Till den peace out. #MMBM #MOB
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Daddy and mummy
Yea I like dis one
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
viclawz:
Honey and sweetheart
Very romantic
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by flyca: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Daddy: Surname Name (very official, right? Lol)
My dad said he wants all our names to align on his phonebook.
So even for me, my siblings and all his siblings: Surname Full name undecided

Mummy: Daddy
Re: What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? by Quadre: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
flyca:
Daddy: Surname Name (very official, right? Lol)
My dad said he wants all our names to align on his phonebook.
So even for me, my siblings and all his siblings: Surname Full name undecided

Mummy: Daddy

Hmmm I get his point. I guess d surname( especially his siblings) kinda reminds him that he is not alone. Its gud not to feel alone. He probably scrolls thru d list from time to time and just read the whole names having d same surname. I like dat

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Lovely Photo Of 3 Kids / If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? / Dna, Sex And Sex Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.