Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries (5711 Views)

Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself In CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by abagoro(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Beremx:
Abagworo stop confusing yourself.

The concession of parastatals is different, or is the government house and assembly complex about to be concessioned the reason for workers working in the govt house to embark on strike?

The assembly workers not Government house are owed because they rejected the pay on grounds that it was low. The Government wants it to be at per with other ministries. Its actually the assembly that pays them.

The judiciary workers on the other hand are demanding for financial autonomy. Mischief makers captioned it to mislead lazy readers.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by chinology: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
My brother leave this whole thing and come over at Genesis

https://www.nairaland.com/2667371/abagworo-abagworo-now-genesis-place

abagoro:

The assembly workers not Government house are owed because they rejected the pay on grounds that it was low. The Government wants it to be at per with other ministries. Its actually the assembly that pays them.

The judiciary workers on the other hand are demanding for financial autonomy. Mischief makers captioned it to mislead lazy readers.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rochas Olaniyi Okorocha has finished Imo state. Someone told me that he is negotiating with one traditional Ruler in Ohaji and Oguta who is Muslim to allocate 50hectres of land to fulani people for grazing. I heard also that he built school for almajiris recently and IDPs

Rochas "oka nma na ama"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) / Amnesty International To FG: Bring Abductors Of Niger Students To Justice / Ex-Militants Dissociate Themselves From Petition To NSA Against General Ndiomu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.