Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Fashola's Excuse That He Doesn't Determine Contract Prices Is Unacceptable. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Excuse That He Doesn't Determine Contract Prices Is Unacceptable. (522 Views)

Nigeria / Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola's Excuse That He Doesn't Determine Contract Prices Is Unacceptable. by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Let us look at it holistically, fashola gave an excuse to defend 78million website and other inflated prices on the fact that he doesn't decide contract prices. Should we now say that stella Oduah wasn't guilty of d bullet proof car purchase? Should we now agree that no governor is corrupt as they do not determine contract prices. To me it was an unacceptable excuse and I see our senators as toothless bull dog. Feel free to call me hater but I'm so sure ur conscience will convince you that he lied and knew about the inflated prices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola's Excuse That He Doesn't Determine Contract Prices Is Unacceptable. by teadrake(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
I implore you to take a drastic decision by contesting on a political platform in furtherance to your journey inside the senate to enable ask appropriate questions.
My question to you now is
What would you have done differently if you're inside the senate while fashola responded the way he did?

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Excuse That He Doesn't Determine Contract Prices Is Unacceptable. by mapet: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
I believe you know the way to the Senate......

Please find your way there and protest
Re: Fashola's Excuse That He Doesn't Determine Contract Prices Is Unacceptable. by djPyper: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Im a big fan of Fashola as we can all attest to his achievements in Lagos State, Yes he answered the question in a political manner simply because the ministerial screening was not just the right occasion to start going into details about the exact amount of the contract awarded and what it covered, the right thing to do was for the senator to submit a petition to the ethics, priviledges, and public petitions comittee where Fashola would be summoned to defend himself as in the case of amaechi.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Adjourns Ruling On Saraki / The 2 Idiots In Our Political Sphere / Alleged Fraud: Akpabio’s Petitioner Seeks Larmode's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.