Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria (7555 Views)

PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF / Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2015
yimu

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127488_zombodroid27112015062511_jpeg80450db54ca3ed074692a42580b4b0ea

TonyeBarcanista:

I am ending this piece by expressing 'great' disappointment in Dr Goodluck Jonathan for allowing this monumental fraud to go unchecked under his watch. I don't want to believe that GEJ benefited financially from the whole arrangement for now. I am patiently waiting for the investigators' report. Only God knows how many more fraud were perpetrated by officials of the former administration and their allies across party and tribal line.
May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Security and Media/Publicity are galaxies apart.

especially when the publicity is to smear peoples image.

PDP is the problem of Nigeria. I will forever hate Buhari if no one goes to jail.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria by MabraO: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Tonyebarcanista shifting curse gradually
I tot goatluck Jonah daft was d best thing to ever happen to Nigeria?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by tayebest(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Awon wehrey!

Send them to jail to chop iron beans for years. 2.1b for campaign (of hate) ? The Thunder wey go stike some people baa, e dey my house dey cook hot rice.

Btw: when did barcanista become a good boy?? grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2015
MabraO:

He has seen the light and he has become more objective.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Horlufemi:
Securities and Media/Publicity are galaxies apart
Not in Nigeria. Even Marilyn Ogar from the DSS, walked into a data collection center, saw computers and harddisks, and had people arrested for hacking.
I mean, everybody could be anyone under GEJ.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by Bellfun(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
@OP...sincerely speaking,it is sickening how funds were being looted! Its either for "Publicity" or for "spiritual purposes"!
The whole thing just tire me!

I've made it a habit NEVER to defend any Politician!...those guys are heartless!

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
MabraO:
Whoever told you that is as hypocritical as the man that said he hasn't taken bribe before. Fraud is fraud and should not be entertained in any decent society. That I support you in an election does not mean that I will condone vice that is linked to you or your government. I'm first a Nigerian before anything else. It is the job of sycophants and zombies to defend fraud and defend anything done by their party chiefs

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Only God Nigerians know how many more fraud were perpetrated by officials of the former administration and their allies across party and tribal line.

The fact is that, Jonathan is a Common Thief. He must be made to answer to all the monumental depletion of our common purse under his inglorious and infamous government.

He must be prosecuted and Jailed to assuage the feelings of the poor masses who bored and still bearing the multiplier effect of these devilish activities carried under his watch.

Useless "Hero"!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria by ludamix(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
This big secret won't have been blown open if that clueless Jonathan was still in power. Many more about to be flushed out.
Something tells me this shady arms deal will throw more light on boko haram

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by opiaoku: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2015
You'll never see these useless apc bastards in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2780095/amaechi-sold-rivers-asset-fund
now the culprit is now an honorable minister grin

corruption is very bad but if the fight against corruption is real it must be all round and not one sided nor partisan.
without it every other thing is just scam and witch hunting

as for the op he's a double standard vagabond
Re: Nigeria by viktagorion: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2015
You just earned my respect for this piece.

Irrespective of our political differences we should ALL condemn what is condemnable.

Monumental corruption has brought all of us to our knees.

Let us support PMB to bring sanity back into the system.

Nigeria shall be great again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Horlufemi:
Security and Media/Publicity are galaxies apart.

especially when the publicity is to smear peoples image.

PDP is the problem of Nigeria. I will forever hate Buhari if no one goes to jail.
The polithiefcal elite are the problem of Nigeria. They aren't just in PDP alone, but they are spread across party line. From Atiku Abubakar to George Akume, Rochas Okorocha, Late Audu Abubakar, Timpre Sylva, Chris Nwabueze Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi, Ahmed Sani Yerima etc. Did I forget Bukola Saraki?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2015
tayebest:
Awon wehrey!

Send them to jail to chop iron beans for years. 2.1b for campaign (of hate) ? The Thunder wey go stike some people baa, e dey my house dey cook hot rice.

Btw: when did barcanista become a good boy?? grin grin
Always been a good boy na....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by AtlanticBreeze: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2015
This anywhere belle face nairaland commenter with his thrash again.. I have continued educating nairaland gullibles to take anything from this dude with a pinch of salt. He is hungry and looking for where his bread will be buttered. If he states otherwise then ask him Nigeria is in ruins with a travelling president, when was the last time he commented against the buhari administration that is currently in the negative by all indices... Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria by opiaoku: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2015
viktagorion:
You just earned my respect for this piece.

Irrespective of our political differences we should ALL condemn what is condemnable.

Monumental corruption has brought all of us to our knees.

Let us support PMB to bring sanity back into the system.

Nigeria shall be great again.

my problem with apc bastards is that you'll NEVER see them condemn publicly their corrupt leaders. up till now people like Aregbesola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, sylva are still celebrated and even the late Audu and the worst part is that these are bloody crooks but you'll see them hailing those bastard thieves.

to them they see nothing wrong with you as far as you remain loyal.

saraki was a thief yet the same apc gave him senatorial form, won under apc only to be remembered of his fraud when he went against his party is that not double standard?

there's nothing like corruption fight in this country let's not deceive ourselves it's a mere witch hunting.
till apc starts criticizing their own corrupt members everything is just a fraud just like the op
Re: Nigeria by benbruceisright: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Before passing judgement, we should all wait for the defence put up by chief Dokpesi. I am disappointed in the OP, he should know better. Common sense is not common
#Benbruceisright
Re: Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The polithiefcal elite are the problem of Nigeria. They aren't just in PDP alone, but they are spread across party line. From Atiku Abubakar to George Akume, Rochas Okorocha, Late Audu Abubakar, Timpre Sylva, Chris Nwabueze Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi, Ahmed Sani Yerima etc. Did I forget Bukola Saraki?

And That's exactly why PDP Was The Problem. Those people you listed were not under immunity during Jonathana's time bar Amaechi, what stopped the Corrupt jonathan from Going after them?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria by opiaoku: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
This anywhere belle face nairaland commenter with his thrash again.. I have continued educating nairaland gullibles to take anything from this dude with a pinch of salt. He is hungry and looking for where his bread will be buttered. If he states otherwise then ask him Nigeria is in ruins with a travelling president, when was the last time he commented against the buhari administration that is currently in the negative by all indices... Rubbish

you'll never see him write such grin lol
Re: Nigeria by MabraO: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Whoever told you that is as hypocritical as the man that said he hasn't taken bribe before. Fraud is fraud and should not be entertained in any decent society. That I support you in an election does not mean that I will condone vice that is linked to you or your government. I'm first a Nigerian before anything else. It is the job of sycophants and zombies to defend fraud and defend anything done by their party chiefs

Barcanista u don dey change tune oh
U don forget d reason u deactivated ur barcanista moniker nd what happened to ur facebook page?
Its good u beginning to put parties aside nd focus on Main issues
I guess u ve recently being just baptized nd given ur life to Christ for u to talk like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria by opiaoku: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2015
benbruceisright:
Before passing judgement, we should all wait for the defence put up by chief Dokpesi. I am disappointed in the OP, he should know better. Common sense is not common
#Benbruceisright

lol definitely grin

till a competent court proves Dokpesi guilty he's as innocent as the name innocent grin

the op is just hungry for relevance I laughed so hard seeing him the other day supporting impunity by Buhari with other apc bastards chai so much for a man cheesy
Re: Nigeria by opiaoku: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2015
[s]
MabraO:

U don forget d reason u deactivated ur barcanista moniker nd what happened to ur facebook page?
I guess u ve recently being just baptized nd given ur life to Christ for u to talk like this
[/s]

see them spectators because his trash is now favoring you

grin
Re: Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015
opiaoku:

[s]
my problem with apc bastards is that you'll NEVER see them condemn publicly their corrupt leaders. up till now people like Aregbesola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, sylva are still celebrated and even the late Audu and the worst part is that these are bloody crooks but you'll see them hailing those bastard thieves.

to them they see nothing wrong with you as far as you remain loyal.

saraki was a thief yet the same apc gave him senatorial form, won under apc only to be remembered of his fraud when he went against his party is that not double standard?

there's nothing like corruption fight in this country let's not deceive ourselves it's a mere witch hunting.
till apc starts criticizing their own corrupt members everything is just a fraud just like the op[/s]

Mba, what we are discussing here is above you! Oya run back to your kiosk...

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
[s]This anywhere belle face nairaland commenter with his thrash again.. I have continued educating nairaland gullibles to take anything from this dude with a pinch of salt. He is hungry and looking for where his bread will be buttered. If he states otherwise then ask him Nigeria is in ruins with a travelling president, when was the last time he commented against the buhari administration that is currently in the negative by all indices... Rubbish[/s]

Freeglobe! This is not a Biafran Thread...State of the Nation is the subject here..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by benbruceisright: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Please no one should tarnish the image of the OP. Everyone has the right to air his or her views on this platform. My only fault with the OP, is in his jumping the gun on this matter
#Benbruceisright

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by MabraO: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

see them spectators because his trash is now favoring you

grin

His trash favored nobody he only said wot we already know

Goatluck Jonah daft is d worst nd crooked president Nigeria has ever had
If e pain u u fit go drink otapiapia

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Splashme: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Barcanista, Dokpesi did not say he collected 2.1 from Sambo for 2015 elections.

At your level you should be able to sieve lies and propaganda from a story before swallowing it.
The APC media fabricated that lie in their media for gullible Nigerians.

Fine, the man admitted his media companies do business with FG but Can you quote him word for
word where he ever claimed to have collected "N2.1 billion from the former NSA as payment for publicity and media for political campaigns during the 2015 General Elections.”?.

Re: Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2015
MabraO:

Let me quote the phrase I was using when campaigning for GEJ..

We can change within the PDP" and "GEJ is the most DEMOCRATIC President in Nigeria". After the election it was "GEJ is a democratic hero".

Now, even when I was in APC, I usually write against some 'unpopular' APC position eg "The talk of alternative government", I called for the participation of GMB in Presidential debates etc.

We need to recognise the distinction between partisanship and patriotism. Let me state clearly that I have been very consistent on national issues.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria by opiaoku: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2015
for the first time since 2011 there will be fuel scarcity in December period yet to see any apc bastards commending Buhari on that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Presbyterian Church Of Biafra In 1858 / The Beauty Of Lagos During The Corona Virus lockdown -photo / What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.