Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

How To Overcome Adversity In Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Overcome Adversity In Your Life (352 Views)

How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Adversity In Your Life by Imuetic(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Have you been confronted with unfavourable situations? Well, I have and I believe that you also have had your fair share of problems too. Now, why do some people succeed in the face of adversity while others fail? Why do some people achieve so much while others don't seem to get off the ground? What makes the difference? The difference between achievers and failures is their response to adversity.

Success is evident when you respond to adversity with the right attitude. In fact, I think John C. Maxwell puts it more clearly when he said, “The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.” Certainly, tough times must come to us all, but the one quality that separates winners from losers is the ability to respond rightly when adversity comes knocking on the door.

No man can prevent problems from visiting, but he can prevent them from breaking him down. The author, Norman Peale Vincent once observed,
“There is only one group of people who don't have problems and they are all dead. Problems are a sign of life; so the more problems you have, the more alive you are."

CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE
http://mosesrichokojie..com.ng/p/normal-0-false-false-false-en-gb-x-none.html

(1) (Reply)

All Blacks Vs France Live Stream / God’s Promises Build Our Faith / "You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.