Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113597 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wristbangle: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirShymexx:
I just came back to laugh. grin

Ilekeh vs Biafrans in HD!!

E don do abeg! grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by menix(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

ANOTHER RUBBBISH IN AN ATTEMPT TO APPEAR INTELLIGENT LOL. YEE.BO BAST.ARD SON OF A YAM-LEGGED HAIRY WHO.RE IS FORMING SMART grin grin cheesy. I'VE ADVISED YOU, ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO RAPED HER. I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THAT. tongue tongue

Sure u don't even know ur caps lock is on.
How pathetic ur primary schooling was, that is if you finished.

Pls run along a dead body has just been deposited at the morgue, finish washing it maybe u will come in terms with ur senseless post.

Son of a LovePeddler..
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by SirShymexx: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Yo im currently at an indian restaurant and they're playing Yoruba song.

Is there t Felas anniversary or sth? This is so cool.

What are you doing at an Indian restaurant when there's a loner searching-for-your-love on here, while stalking me everywhere? You wanna Lamar Odom that nyggah like you're the Yoruba Khloe Kardashian, no? grin

I honestly dunno if there's an Fela thing going on. I'll have to check.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wytecat: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Don't point a finger away from yourselves. I've told you that we will fight Ibos first, just wait and see.

Vagabond, get ready you will be driven our of Yorubaland.
buchilino:

SO U D ALMIGHTY POWERFUL I DARE U 2 GO N PICK A FIGHT WITH D NORTH OR TALK TRASH IN THEIR FACE LET ME C IF HEAD WILL STILL BE FITTED ON BODY.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ollyruffy: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enough of all these igbos' disrespect of their hosts in the south west.

If you dont like the ways of your hosts, then pack your baggages and go to your land.

Spare us all these stories of you feeding the entire country with your hardwork.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
wytecat:
Don't point a finger away from yourselves. I've told you that we will fight Ibos first, just wait and see.

HOW OLD DID U R ANY?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by sukkot: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Big bredrin, is there any celestial explanation of the Igbo mentality?

Deciphering these folks seems to be like trying to find the lost kingdom of Atlantis, but I know the most high blessed you with celestial answers unlike sway. grin
buahahahaha. you ever hear the saying 'carry your cross' ? yeah our cross as a collective in nigeria is the igbo man. he has been created to torment us. its part of our purification process so we can ascend to a higher level. thats why he cannot be deciphered by normal minds. there are some cosmic programs in that mans spirit that is defaulted at ' self destruction '. but before he self destructs he will almost take everyone else down with him. thats the celestial understanding of the igbo man grin grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

What are you doing at an Indian restaurant when there's a loner searching-for-your-love on here, while stalking me everywhere? You wanna Lamar Odom that nyggah like you're the Yoruba Khloe Kardashian, no? grin

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wytecat: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Foolish paranoid sociopath, you have Yoruba friends in your dreams.

buchilino:

I HAVE SO MANY YORUBA FRIENDS N THANK GOD NONE IS AS PATHETIC AS U
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
wytecat:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... JUNKYARD DOG, U FIGHT IGBOS DATS D BIGGEST JOKE I HAVE READ
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by GentleToks(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
ikennaj44:
judging from the scenario, the presence of mob in Oba's palace indicates that they have prepared in advance to victimize the unarmed man, faulting his attire aftermath is an attempt to justify their act. the two parties are at fault.

but to say the truth, suppose that victim was an hausa man, yorubas will not even dare point finger at him, not to talk of beating him.

We won't touch them cos they are not greedy and disrespectful like you and your worthless kinsmen
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
[s]
menix:

Sure u don't even know ur caps lock is on.
How pathetic ur primary schooling was, that is if you finished.

Pls run along a dead body has just been deposited at the morgue, finish washing it maybe u will come in terms with ur senseless post.

Son of a LovePeddler..
[/s]

LMAOOO NONSO YOU'RE NOT MAKING SENSE ANYMORE.I THOUGHT YOU'D SPEAK BIAFRAN LIKE YOU DID EARLIER. FUGLY MO.FO. HOW DID YOU SUMMON COURAGE TO POST THAT PIC?.MIND YOU YOUR ONLINE RANTS WON'T STOP YOUR MOTHER'S TO.TO FROM GUSHING OUT NOODLES tongue tongue. PM ME AND I WILL SEND SOME CASH TO HER SO WE CAN FLY HER TO OBODO OYINBO grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
wytecat:
Foolish paranoid sociopath, you have Yoruba friends in your dreams.

GOOD U SAID AM PARANOID, COS IF PPLE LIKE U TRY ANY STUPID THING, DATS WEN U NO HOW CRAZY IGBOS CAN BE
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

My Indian coworker sha.

Lol what makes you think the guy is not enjoying having YOUR attention?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by SirShymexx: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
buahahahaha. you ever hear the saying 'carry your cross' ? yeah our cross as a collective in nigeria is the igbo man. he has been created to torment us. its part of our purification process so we can ascend to a higher level. thats why he cannot be deciphered by normal minds. there are some cosmic programs in that mans spirit that is defaulted at ' self destruction '. but before he self destructs he will almost take everyone down with him. thats the celestial understanding of the igbo man grin grin wink

Lmao!! All glory to the most high - Jah Rastafari, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, and Son of Haile Selassie I. grin grin

I know you'll have the celestial answers. I almost lost hope when I contacted the erudite Dr. Ozodi Osuji and he said Igbo problems can't be solved...and that's an Igbo man with tons of qualifications in psychosis, psychology, and everything that has to do with human behavioural pattern. grin grin Thank God you have got the answers.

Anyway, what did God choose to torment Nigerians with the lost Jews? Heck, they have moved from Nigeria to the rest of the world, even all the way to Asia. So is it a global purification thing, or a secluded thing for just Nigerians? grin

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by menix(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

LMAOOO NONSO YOU'RE NOT MAKING SENSE ANYMORE.I THOUGHT YOU'D SPEAK BIAFRAN LIKE YOU DID EARLIER. FUGLY MO.FO. HOW DID YOU SUMMON COURAGE TO POST THAT PIC?.MIND YOU YOUR ONLINE RANTS WON'T STOP YOUR MOTHER'S TO.TO FROM GUSHING OUT NOODLES tongue tongue. PM ME AND I WILL SEND SOME CASH TO HER SO WE CAN FLY HER TO OBODO OYINBO grin grin grin cheesy

Ur momma is a walking corpse so I don't expect anything different frm her son..
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by SirShymexx: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

My Indian coworker sha.

Lol what makes you think the guy is not enjoying having YOUR attention?

Enjoy my attention? He needs to swing to the other side and fvck himself. grin

Just say "hello" to that nyggah before he turns to a next Lamar Odom. grin
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wytecat: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Your eze had to lie that there were 200 people in the Akure's palace because he couldn't get the Ibo chicken to go and avenge the disgraceful asswhopping he got.

COWARDS! Show me that there still a brave Ibo alive by going against the order you have in Akure.

Your tribe has just been given a wholesale ridicule!

What are Ibos going to do now? grin grin

buchilino:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... JUNKYARD DOG, U FIGHT IGBOS DATS D BIGGEST JOKE I HAVE READ

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wytecat: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
It doesn't get worse than you currently have it. Your Eze has just been disgraced!

Do something Ibo, and stop making noise online.
buchilino:

GOOD U SAID AM PARANOID, COS IF PPLE LIKE U TRY ANY STUPID THING, DATS WEN U NO HOW CRAZY IGBOS CAN BE
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Malawian(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
orunto27:
Please hear this, an Akure Renown Professor of Economics, who is a former Presidential Candidate and a King maker in Akureland was reportedly Slapped and his glasses broken by an Ibo man bread seller. I understand that the Prof. sent his little boy back to exchange a sliced bread for an unsliced one. The Iboman didn't cooperate. When the Prof. went to him to plead for the change, the Iboman just slapped him, thus breaking his reading glasses by the Ibomans action. I have not heard how the Iboman escaped being nipped. All these happened at Arakale Road, Akure. The Ibos are planning serious showdown in Yoruba lands, from Lagos to Ondo, but must be warned that they are toying with the head of a Cobra. Yorubas don't like surprises and irrational actions and vituperations. The Ibos should not forget in hurry that it was their attack on Ore in Ondo State that fused the civil war.
chai, see dem making mouth.

learn from olu falae.

maybe we should start employing fulani herdsmen to shut these noise makes up.

we've gat the moni to pay dem. be warned.!!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by johnserek: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
IDEJIMBA1:

200 youths against one person? And they had to call him privately to avoid provoking the rest of the Igbos. You guys are cowards. Shameless things grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841257_yorubad3_jpegd509135c27f1d0154659d2e8e3bac513

NO IT WAS 7000 YORUBA THAT CHASED HIM AWAY
WE ARE FLOGGING YOUR LEADERS
BURNING YOUR MARKETS
ALL YOU IBOS HAVE IS MOUTH

DO YOUR WORSE WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU

THE SAME MENTALITY OF YOUR FATHERS HAVE BEEN PASSED TO YOU
BUT WE COWARDS DID NOT ONLY DEFEAT YOU
WE DEFENDED NIGER DELTANS FROM YOUR AGGRESSION

IGBOS ARE THE REAL COWARDS AND SLAVES OF NIGERIA
NA ONLY MOUTH THEM GET

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ayobabas: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who made him 'king' in another man's land? Just dethrone and remove that crazy red cap from his bald-head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Ur momma is a walking corpse so I don't expect anything different frm her son..

grin grin cheesy HAHAHA NONSO YOU SOUND SOO FRUSTRATED LOL. I THOUGHT YOU'LL TYPE ANOTHER NONSENSE. USELESS,UNGRATEFUL FUGLY SON OF A BBI.T.CH. SINCE OFE MMANU MEN STOPPED PAYING YOUR MOTHER FOR PUNA, YOU'VE BEEN VENTING ONLINE grin grin cheesy
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by sukkot: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao!! All glory to the most high - Jah Rastafari, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, and Son of Haile Selassie I. grin grin

I know you'll have the celestial answers. I almost lost hope when I contacted the erudite Dr. Ozodi Osuji and he said Igbo problems can't be solved...and that's an Igbo man with tons of qualifications in psychosis, psychology, and everything that has to do with human behavioural pattern. grin grin Thank God you have got the answers.

Anyway, what did God chose to torment Nigerians with the lost Jews? Heck, they have moved from Nigeria to the rest of the world, even all the way to Asia. So is it a global purification thing, or a secluded thing for just Nigerians? grin
lmao Dr Ozodi Osuji. why did God choose to torment Nigerians with the lost jews ? well its not only nigerians. In every country in this world they have their ' moles ' or what some will call ' trojan horse '. the world is going through a purification process so every country has their own special group of people especially created to torment them. in the middle east its the crazy arabs. in america its the mexicans with their crazy ms13 gangs. in britain its chavs. in germany its the turkish residents. in france its the berber residents etc etc. ours is the igbos. its divine purification. this is why they move to all regions and never stay in one place. they are cosmically created to be travellers to every nuke and cranny of nigeria to bring you hell so as to purify you grin wink

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
wytecat:
It doesn't get worse than you currently have it. Your Eze has just been disgraced!

NO! PLZ AM BEGGING GO N TOUGH ANY IGBO MAN OR WOMAN IN D NAME OF ODA SOLIDARITY DATS WEN U WILL C WAT WILL HAPPEN 2 U. N 4 D RECORD A MARKET TRADER CAN BE AN IGWE IN UR COMMUNITY BUT NOT IN MY COMMUNITY
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by johnserek: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
buchilino:

NO! PLZ AM BEGGING GO N TOUGH ANY IGBO MAN OR WOMAN IN D NAME OF ODA SOLIDARITY DATS WEN U WILL C WAT WILL HAPPEN 2 U. N 4 D RECORD A MARKET TRADER CAN BE AN IGWE IN UR COMMUNITY BUT NOT IN MY COMMUNITY

MUMU WE ARE CLOSING DOWN YOUR MARKETS IN LAGOS
KILLING YOU IN ABEOKUTA
NOW FLOGGING YOUR LEADERS IN AKURE
NO MORE IBO COMMISIONERS IN LAGOS

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
buchilino:

pahhh...nobody has the time to harm you...we are all,too busy struggling in for our lifes...una own paranoia pass reality....go hug an iroko tree...

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by sukkot: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Enjoy my attention? He needs to swing to the other side and fvck himself. grin

Just say "hello" to that nyggah before he turns to a next Lamar Odom. grin
heard about that nigga. is he dead ? did he make it ? i know i can google it but ermm ill rather you tell me lol
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
wytecat:

U LIKE D NORTHERNS EHH? WAT IS HAPPENING 2 JOS PPLE WILL SOON START HAPPENING IN UR COMMUNITY. MILE 12 N ILORIN RINGS A BELL. GO N TRY 2 REMOVE D EMIR OF ILORIN DAT ANSWERS ONLY 2 D SULTAN, THEN LETS C WAT WILL HAPPEN U N UR GROUP.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by menix(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
kaakulator3:

grin grin cheesy HAHAHA NONSO YOU SOUND SOO FRUSTRATED LOL. I THOUGHT YOU'LL TYPE ANOTHER NONSENSE. USELESS,UNGRATEFUL FUGLY SON OF A BBI.T.CH. SINCE OFE MMANU MEN STOPPED PAYING YOUR MOTHER FOR PUNA, YOU'VE BEEN VENTING ONLINE grin grin cheesy

Amuda the son of a punny rotten momma..

Letz mii come to ur status, low life.
Any idea she was bleeped by a mad dog, heard her barking wom wom in a bush close to oba of akure hut..
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

pahhh...nobody has the time to harm you...we are all,too busy struggling in for our lifes...una own paranoia pass reality....go hug an iroko tree...
OH Y R U CHICKENING OUT I THOUGHT U WANT 2 ATTACK N PICK A FIGHT
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tsdarkside(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
heard about that nigga. is he dead ? did he make it ? i know i can google it but ermm ill rather you tell me lol

i just googled him...white-puna finished am...chaiii.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35)

See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.