Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2204 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2015
THERE was pandemonium in Akure, the capital of Ondo State,since Tuesday following a clash between Igbo indigenes and Akure youths. The Akure youths accused the Igbos of disrespecting their monarch, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladelusi Aladetoyinbo. This followed the alleged refusal of the Igbos to obey the instruction giving by the monarch. It was […]‬

Read more of this post‬ on http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/akure-youths-flogged-eze-ndigbo-out-of-deji-of-akures-palace-find-out-why/
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by yorke1: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2015
The people must be crazy. Is the monarch God?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by alrahmanonline(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2015
yorke1:
The people must be crazy. Is the monarch God?
be Sincere for once, can yoruba try all these rubbish in enugu or Anambra?

6 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Heheheheheheh, o so na flogging things now? They better be careful o, me I sabi flog (I was a teacher once) I go flog senselessness out of these Ewedu eating imbeciles...

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by dkronicle(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Can't just blive dis
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Eleyigidigan o!!............. This one serious o!!

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Jadonaldson(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmmm

1 & only Jadon
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2015
chisos shocked
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by doublewisdom: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2015
How true is this story?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by vicadex07(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Lol...I love this news. Those apku eating bastards only to how to make mouth. grin

Some of their youths here on nairaland also needs serious flogging grin

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Metallurgist: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2015
the Igbos have no respect for authority as such action like this will put some sense into their delusional Brains, the can't try that up north but a chest beating in akure

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Rhymzydmf(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2015
gimakon:
Heheheheheheh, o so na flogging things now? They better be careful o, me I sabi flog (I was a teacher once) I go flog senselessness out of these Ewedu eating imbeciles...
c ur mouth, uner no go c truth 4 once talk. We ibos self eh!! God 4bid.. Y dem no even jail am?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Ilekeh(f): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2015
I hope they flogged that apkucious tout well well.

Dem for strip and and force him to enter a market.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by stanech: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Good for him. Oga eze come home and develop our land

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2015
Rhymzydmf:
c ur mouth, uner no go c truth 4 once talk. We ibos self eh!! God 4bid.. Y dem no even jail am?

Wait wetin em do? Make we start from there. Shay na to flog eze Ndi igbo na em be solution to problem? There are ways to punish defaulters and not flog the eze Ndi igbo.
It's starting a war my good friend. Hausas hate yorubas, yorubas hate ibos, ibos (some of us) hate the whole tribe.
Understand what am saying here.
Flogging a designated head doesn't solve issues. I promotes a promising war.
I get cane for house sha,incase someone wan buy grin
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by yorke1: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2015
alrahmanonline:

be Sincere for once, can yoruba try all these rubbish in enugu or Anambra?

Yorubaland is no man's land. You have to let that sink to your skull!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by alrahmanonline(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
yorke1:

Yorubaland is no man's land. You have to let that sink to your skull!
Huh, Sorry, i thought i was speaking with normal human being...

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Rhymzydmf(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2015
gimakon:

Wait wetin em do? Make we start from there. Shay na to flog eze Ndi igbo na em be solution to problem? There are ways to punish defaulters and not flog the eze Ndi igbo.
It's starting a war my good friend. Hausas hate yorubas, yorubas hate ibos, ibos (some of us) hate the whole tribe.
Understand what am saying here.
Flogging a designated head doesn't solve issues. I promotes a promising war.
I get cane for house sha,incase someone wan buy grin
gimakon i understand ur point 2 well, buh do u know if dats dia custom n tradition 2 must flog any body who attempt such crime?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by hinwazaka: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2015
By the time the monarch will mysteriously perish in his sleep, you will realise, that there is great strength in fighting while silent.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Rhymzydmf:
gimakon i understand ur point 2 well, buh do u know if dats dia custom n tradition 2 must flog any body who attempt such crime?

E no good na. When no be slave trade or say na nnama...
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Eze ndi igbo in akure?! Really, i don't just get this igbo people and their egoistic style of living.

How can they be parading a 'king' in a foreign land where there is an indigenous paramount ruler?!!!

It's a taboo but yorubas are too modest and magnanimous, so they let you and your foolishness be... however, they chose to carry their foolish act to the oba's palace and they expected a grand entry! Taboo!!! The youths have done well by flogging him, its a way of cleansing the land.

Igbos that want to be Eze should go to their anambras, abias, enugus etc to claim supremacy.
In a foreign land, you can only have an association and elect a chairman/president who would forster better relationship with the indigenes #datsall #dropspen
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why by Rhymzydmf(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2015
gimakon:

E no good na. When no be slave trade or say na nnama...
I understand, buh some times make we no jus follow headlines, make we know wayfing rili happen.. Am also an ibo guy.

(1) (Reply)

see the touching things businessmen are saying since buhari became president / FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: APC Defense Day 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.