Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

USB Connecting Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / USB Connecting Issues (560 Views)

Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet / Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue / Help!!! My Etisalat Bb Subscription On Android Is No Longer Connecting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USB Connecting Issues by Horlarmiday(m): 3:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Guys pls I need quick help!!! Any time I connect my MTN smart mini s620 (android version 4.2.2) via USB to any laptop of desktop,all it does is to charge. It doesn't give me any option to connect USB. I need this to do a USB tethering from my phone to laptop. I've tried the USB bugging in developer option but to no avail and I can't connect via wireless cause my laptop's wireless capability is off and I can't on it due to the fact that my standard keyboard is bad and the flexible keyboard I'm using doesn't have the "fn" feature. Pls can anyone help with the issue of the USB connection? Please! Please!! Please!!!

Quick replies needed...thanks guys
Re: USB Connecting Issues by agohmamuda(m): 4:14am On Oct 15, 2015
For ur (fn) keyboard issue. You can make use of the built-in onscreen keyword to get the fn key. Click start, programs, East of Access, on-screen keyboard.
For ur USB issues, try one or all of the following : try using another USB cable, try using another USB hub on ur Pc. Restart ur Pc and try it immediately ur Pc comes on and finally u can remove ur phones battery without turning it off, put the battery back in after 5mins turn on the phone and connect to the Pc. One or all of these methods will work for you.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: USB Connecting Issues by Horlarmiday(m): 4:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Good morning
Thank you very much I'll try everything u mentioned.
agohmamuda:
For ur (fn) keyboard issue. You can make use of the built-in onscreen keyword to get the fn key. Click start, programs, East of Access, on-screen keyboard.
For ur USB issues, try one or all of the following : try using another USB cable, try using another USB hub on ur Pc. Restart ur Pc and try it immediately ur Pc comes on and finally u can remove ur phones battery without turning it off, put the battery back in after 5mins turn on the phone and connect to the Pc. One or all of these methods will work for you.
Good morning.
Re: USB Connecting Issues by agohmamuda(m): 4:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Horlarmiday:
Good morning Thank you very much I'll try everything u mentioned.
U welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update Your Kingroot To The Latest Version / Whats The Best Tablet/phone In Naija Today And What Are The Features / Help With Infinix Zero Chipset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.