Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery (64302 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Police Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Rivers & Arrest Policeman Who Rob Banks(pics / Police Foil Plot To Blast 3rd Mainland Bridge With Dynamite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by Bosch10(m): 2:21am On Oct 16, 2015
adjoviomole:

I saw it too. Tanks to "call of duty" wink
dont mention sire.
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by softwhispers: 2:31am On Oct 16, 2015
chocolateme:
Good news..
They should brace up to their responsibilities not just checking people's vehicle plate numbers. At least to justify the 20-50 naira scam they play on the masses.
Chocolateme, l love you!
Hope you don't mind.
Wow! kudos to 'em police pipu. But did they have to take to social media?
They for kuku open website na! www.riverspolicefoilsrobberyattempt.com
lf na trigger-happy policeman shoot taxi driver now, they go say "investigation is still on" until the werey police go don pia.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by chocolateme(f): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2015
softwhispers:

Chocolateme, l love you!
Hope you don't mind.
Wow! kudos to 'em police pipu. But did they have to take to social media?
They for kuku open website na! www.riverspolicefoilsrobberyattempt.com
lf na trigger-happy policeman shoot taxi driver now, they go say "investigation is still on" until the werey police go don pia.
uwc.. I like your personal text, where did you get tk that quote from?
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by lamore101(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Naija police don Bleep ppl xmas groove up o...See funds ehee

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by softwhispers: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2015
chocolateme:
uwc.. I like your personal text, where did you get tk that quote from?
awww! Thanks. l made it up myself, following some very personal experiences. Can't say if it resembles some other well-known quote though.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by Gestapolee: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Those robbers should never have gotten off of that Ordinance Road alive.. RPG or Not.

angry

There are enough Mobile police men on Ordinance to wage a small war against a Local Government Area. Inside of Total which is just across the road from the bank, there would have been nothing less than 30 - 50 well equipped and armed Officers. Then coupled with the one's in the many other oil companies surrounding that bank, they could have wiped out those robbers immediately they existed the Bank gate. angry

There is Elekahia police station - Less than 5 mins from the Bank.

There is Oginigba police station too - Les than 3 mins from the Bank.

There is also Amadi - Ama Police Station - 10 mins from the Bank.

Mini-Okoro Police Station is also less than 5 mins away from that bank.

How the fhuck did the robbers get away despite being surrounded by these many number of police stations? angry

I'm sorry but I don't call this a success..
u are a very ungrateful and insane human being in this nairaland because the police are not humans like u even attacking to succeed u are still blaming!! have u ever done vigilante work before!!!!
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by MadCow1: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Gestapolee:
u are a very ungrateful and insane human being in this nairaland because the police are not humans like u even attacking to succeed u are still blaming!! have u ever done vigilante work before!!!!

Shut up you nincompoop..

If you cant do a job, then don't apply for it. angry

I listed out clearly that the Police were inefficient and you fhucking reetarded ragamuffin call me ungrateful? angry What should I be grateful for? For arresting Money? angry

Did you see the list of 4 Police stations that I called out? All of them within less than 5 Mins from the bank. Infact there were 2 Patrol Vans with atleast 12 Officers at Wetherford office less than 5 Mins "WALK" (Not jog, not run but WALK) from the Bank as at the time that robbery was going on. In fairness, they were the only ones that showed a presence by shooting in the air. The rest of the back up from all the many police stations around the bank did not turn up till after over 30MINUTES that it took the robbers to cart away their loot and leave.

Don't come and talk to me with foolishness in your mouth.. Recoverying the Money in not important. The Money could as well be set on fire and burnt and the Bank would still recover it via insurance. The Money did not rob itself. The people with the Guns are the ones we want. They are the ones that can do harm and they are still at large. The Nigerian Police had the Chance to carry out a coordinated strike and bag those robbers on site, but with their penchant for incoordination, they let the perps go and arrested 130 million naira. Do you know how much was in the other vehicle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by 400billionman: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Mumu thieves.

PH has no get away roads. Every where is traffic locked. Only few routes out of the state capital.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by FOREXMART(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Those robbers should never have gotten off of that Ordinance Road alive.. RPG or Not.

angry

There are enough Mobile police men on Ordinance to wage a small war against a Local Government Area. Inside of Total which is just across the road from the bank, there would have been nothing less than 30 - 50 well equipped and armed Officers. Then coupled with the one's in the many other oil companies surrounding that bank, they could have wiped out those robbers immediately they existed the Bank gate. angry

There is Elekahia police station - Less than 5 mins from the Bank.

There is Oginigba police station too - Les than 3 mins from the Bank.

There is also Amadi - Ama Police Station - 10 mins from the Bank.

Mini-Okoro Police Station is also less than 5 mins away from that bank.

How the fhuck did the robbers get away despite being surrounded by these many number of police stations? angry

I'm sorry but I don't call this a success..

wow, and to think I lived on that road close to where it happened I bless God for life and Kudos to awon olokpa.
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by MadCow1: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
FOREXMART:

wow, and to think I lived on that road close to where it happened I bless God for life and Kudos to awon olokpa.

Guy!!

There are no residential houses on the entire stretch of road where the Bank is located.

The closest residential house to the bank is in Elekahia.
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by daxlasaint(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
elampiro:

Well, it's possible they would still have been stopped.

The one that happened in Benin around 2007, Police took another route, went to take strategic positions outskirts of the town. And all the robbers were killed. Only one police man killed.

It's better for the robbers to excape than to record innocent casualties. No amount of money is worth it.
the one that happened in Benin, I was there... police didn't set up any ambush, infact they ran into the convoy of Delta CP, killed several officers and made away thru ikpoba river... The robbers were even more than 20 in two toyota hiace buses... guns blazing from every window, police scampering into the bushes!
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by migueal: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
You know when something feels so good but you're afraid to feel good about it? So you kinda hold back? Anyways..Bravo
https://www.facebook.com/Dr.LegendFashionRepublic?notif_t=page_fan
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by elampiro(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
daxlasaint:
the one that happened in Benin, I was there... police didn't set up any ambush, infact they ran into the convoy of Delta CP, killed several officers and made away thru ikpoba river... The robbers were even more than 20 in two toyota hiace buses... guns blazing from every window, police scampering into the bushes!

Police from Edo state head quarters dispatched men to lay ambush. All the robbers were killed and money recovered.

I am a banker, so expect I know more. I don't want to give further details.

The robbers were killed as they were to enter a boat. The police knew how they came so they went to take isolated road to lay ambush in the bush.

Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by daxlasaint(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
elampiro:

Police from Edo state head quarters dispatched men to lay ambush. All the robbers were killed and money recovered.

I am a banker, so expect I know more. I don't want to give further details.

The robbers were killed as they were to enter a boat. The police knew how they came so they went to take isolated road to lay ambush in the bush.

Ok, lemme take your word for it, I apologise if I made you feel like I was calling you a liar
smiley

Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by shota(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2015
OboloMAN:

What is your definition of success?

No Police station in Kula, Bille, Bakana, Obonnoma, Bukuma, Ke, Tema, Idama, Abisse, Ifoko, But Police stations in every Ikwere village... Why
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by propzncribz: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good job
Re: Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery by zik4ever: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
I heard there was another Bank robbery today in Port Harcourt -at Fidelity Bank located within the premises of COE?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.