Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' (1087 Views)

My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? / Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) / Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by Holyfield1(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2015
I am in my late teen age and I started living with my Uncle few years ago due to my parent's change of location and disrupted marriage,I had to start living with my uncle cox my mum doesn't have enough to take care of me and my 2 other siblings since my dad Ignored us,this my Uncle is about travelling out of the county,Now I will be left with his wife and kids,I'm like a P.A to her at work because I know more about her business and I help her in doing the calculations,packaging and arranging of goods

A lot has happened during the last few years as am always compelled to stay at her shop and even accuse me of stealing her money and many unbalanced account which I really can't explain,Because I will be the one to sell the goods and write everything I sold down with the full money yet she would tell me to go out whenever she wanna do the accounting and at the end call me and tell me her money is not complete,remains #2175 bla bla bla which I really don't know anything about.
There was a time I told her I ain't interested in coming to her shop again cox she's always accusing me of stealing and all that.Later she'll still call me and tell me to enter her car and carry me to shop ,Why? Because I've got no choice,I just have to be there as my brother have little or no say about it,(you know women now),Now the problem is I know I will be food and money starved if my brother should travel out and I'm not allowed to go out and work, ''If I see you outside you're in trouble'' My Uncle had say
Should I start stealing her money so I can meet up because I just don't have any other source of income aside my uncle who always give me morning for food and now that he's traveling out of the country,He stocked the house with food but I dare not cook,except if I'm able to do that without his wife's knowing cox she'd complain of wasting the gas and starts her rants Please help I don't know what to do.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
[i] Brother, I don't think you can do anything since your brother has empowered his wife to be a dictator of life. And I know is that, that woman will starve you to death, or kick your asss out of the house if you fail to do her wish

One thing I know for sure is that, when people know that you have no other place to go, or no other means of survival, they start treating in contempt and disdainfully

What I suggest you do at least gain liberty even though it's your uncle's house, you need to start faking confidence and start acting like you are now very matured . All I'm trying to say is that, you have to start doing things just to show that you are no longer a kid and no more afraid of her (I'm not saying you should disrespect her). This is because, when people notice you no longer fear them, they are likely to reduce their harshness

For example, next time she accuses you of stealing, kindly take the courage to talk to her like you have never done. For example, you may say "even God knows that you are always accusing me wrongly of what I have not been doing"

Lastly, you can serve people all your life without having anything to show for it. Even though you think they are doing you a favour by taking responsibility of your needs, you should also know that you are also rendering a service to them

You need to start raising money from that shop bro (not necessarily steal)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by Holyfield1(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Haba!Bro Tosin I'm her for advice now...Why the ''V'' shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by 2goodbobo(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Ask your bro for pocket money before he travels.
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by hahn(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Op, do you get paid for your services at the shop? If yes, I'd advice you start saving money to rent your own apartment and move out of there asap.

Do they send you to school? What exactly do you profit by being with them?
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by ginawest(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
just go and stay with your mum till your uncle comes back.
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:
Op, do you get paid for your services at the shop? If yes, I'd advice you start saving money to rent your own apartment and move out of there asap.

Rent shop ke ? Remember he said he has no other place to go

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
just go and stay with your mum till your uncle comes back.
Mind you, according to him, his mom is not capable of his upkeep

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by hahn(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Rent shop ke ? Remember he said he has no other place to go

I don't see where I mentioned anything about renting a shop o

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by Holyfield1(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brother, I don't think you can do anything since your brother has empowered his wife to be a dictator of life. And I know is that, that woman will starve you to death, or kick your asss out of the house if you fail to do her wish

One thing I know for sure is that, when people know that you have no other place to go, or no other means of survival, they start treating in contempt and disdainfully

What I suggest you do at least gain liberty even though it's your uncle's house, you need to start faking confidence and start acting like you are now very matured . All I'm trying to say is that, you have to start doing things just to show that you are no longer a kid and no more afraid of her (I'm not saying you should disrespect her). This is because, when people notice you no longer fear them, they are likely to reduce their harshness

For example, next time she accuses you of stealing, kindly take the courage to talk to her like you have never done. For example, you may say "even God knows that you are always accusing me wrongly of what I have not been doing"

Thanks for your great advice bro,I really appreciate this but the problem is that It still wouldn't stop my imminent starvation.....I know how to manoeuvre my way at least get little change from her shop without her knowing,Should I do that? She's rich and I'm sometimes in charge of her money but I never steal cox I want the her progress even tho the financial mal-nutrition hasn't stopped

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:

I don't see where I mentioned anything about renting a shop o
Oooooh I'm sowi bro

I misunderstood you cool
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
Thanks for your great advice bro,I really appreciate this but the problem is that It still wouldn't stop my imminent starvation.....I know how to manoeuvre my way at least get little change from her shop without her knowing,Should I do that? She's rich and I'm sometimes in charge of her money but I never steal cox I want the her progress even tho the financial mal-nutrition hasn't stopped
For a man to survive in life, a little manipulation or cheating must be imbibed (take it or leave it). All I'm trying to say in essence is that, you don't need to load her money into your pocket just as GEJ conditioned the nation's money into his own pocket

Just be wise and do things moderately

*In everything you do, you need wisdom*

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by Holyfield1(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:

No,I'm not payed...
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by hahn(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooh I'm sowi bro

I misunderstood you cool

Na only to write list of 10 you sabi tongue

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by hahn(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
No,I'm not payed...

So, at the moment you are just their slave

Other questions nko? Do they send you to school? What do you benefit from them?
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by Holyfield1(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:

I am not payed but I'm being sent to school,Well my living with them is like a payback of my mums good gesture,When things was good my mum helped him during the course of his education as well
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by Holyfield1(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] Brother, I don't think you can do anything since your brother has empowered his wife to be a dictator of life. And I know is that, that woman will starve you to death, or kick your asss out of the house if you fail to do her wish

Lastly, you can serve people all your life without having anything to show for it. Even though you think they are doing you a favour by taking responsibility of your needs, you should also know that you are also rendering a service to them

You need to start raising money from that shop bro (not necessarily steal)
No other means of raising money..We buy and sell,all goods recorded in book,(I know how to manoeuvre my way tho) so no other way than to tap some currents from her income
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by tosyne2much(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
No other means of raising money..We buy and sell,all goods recorded in book,(I know how to manoeuvre my way tho) so no other way than to tap some currents from her income
Pls do but be very wise

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by Holyfield1(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Pls do but be very wise
Hmmm, Okay thanks
Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by hahn(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
I am not payed but I'm being sent to school,Well my living with them is like a payback of my mums good gesture,When things was good my mum helped him during the course of his education as well

Okay. Then you're actually benefitting from them. I'd advice you bear with your present situation because it won't last forever. The truth is, until you live on your own, you'll always have trouble with them.

Since your movement has been restricted, you should start an online business or something on the side to help you raise cash till you have enough to get yourself an apartment. You can even suggest to your bro that you will like to learn a trade, skill or business. Life is full of struggles and even when you are on your own, you'll be faced with one challenge or the other.

The trick is to make the most of whatever situation you find yourself. Be strong,stay focused and set goals for yourself

(1) (Reply)

How To Love; As Explained By Thich Nhat Hanh / The Ultimate Husband / Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.