Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? (1650 Views)

Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting / Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by Godslove2018: 9:12am On May 23, 2018
Good day Jzhane,

So quick one,am not one to write much. My wife left paid employment last year,precisely in July. She wanted to pursue her passion so she set up her own travel agency. She is quite good at what she does and I try to support her in every way that I can. Our  13 years of marriage has been a blessed one. One of the things we always do is tell each other the truth. We made a decision several years ago to always be honest with each other. So to be candid,we have always told each other everything. No secrets.

Recently,she told me she met an old friend of hers who she wants to partner with cos he could bring in alot of deals for her. This friend,works with top people who would always fly so they would need my wife's services. I was excited for her. I asked her how this guy is her friend,she mentioned that they were classmates in the university. They started doing business since November last year and truly,this partnership has really brought in huge deals for my wife. We can say business is really booming.

However,a few days ago,while I was gisting with my wife about her business,she mentioned that she had a meeting with this partner of hers and was saying how nice his....

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-is-accusing-me-of-distrust-but-i-am-i-over-reacting/
Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by Olifiz(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2018
Still loyal to Seun
Continue reading below “ la click la bend crew”

However,a few days ago,while I was gisting with my wife about her business,she mentioned that she had a meeting with this partner of hers and was saying how nice his home looked. I was surprised. I asked her how come she went to this guy’s house. She said,the guy has an office in his home where he does business sometimes. I asked her how come she never told me she goes to his home office for business. She said she didn’t think it matted cos she actually has mentioned that she has meetings with this guy but it never occurred to me that these meetings were taking place in his ”home” office. I told her I didn’t like the idea of a home office cos I don’t know how trust worthy this guy is. My wife tends to trust people a lot. She defended herself saying the man’s office is a duplex ,the office is down stairs while his family lives upstairs. She mentioned that anytime she meets with him in the home office,they are hardly alone. Either this guy’s staff is there or his wife is.

I trust my wife and I know she is telling the truth and I know she has no intentions to cheat with this guy but somehow,I don’t feel comfortable with her having meetings with this guy in his home office. I asked her to stop meeting with him in his home office. She asked why. I told her I was uncomfortable with it. she said I am over reacting. She is afraid that I might jeopardize this partnership that is bringing her business biggest deals. I really don’t care. I asked her what if he decides to take advantage of her one day in that home office. What if he plots the day his family and staff would not be around to force himself on her. She is quite confident that the guy cannot do that but as a man,I know men…anything is possible when two grown adults of the opposite sex constantly meet in a place like that.

I told my wife to cut off the partnership with this guy and she is upset with me. She is too naive and does not see my point or any risk involved in this partnership. She has not been talking to me for two days now cos of this. She accuses me of not supporting her business ad not trusting her but I am only trying to protect her.

Please I want to ask everyone here,am I over reacting? (My wife is very pretty and attractive, I see how men gaze at her even after four children) I would appreciate your honest and objective views on this matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 23, 2018
La click, la skull mined.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by Godslove2018: 12:44pm On May 23, 2018
If you like , la click. If no like , la shut up!! or la hand will bend !!

TarOrfeek:
La click, la skull mined.
Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by ahnie: 2:52pm On May 23, 2018
Godslove2018:
If you like , la click. If no like , la shut up!! or la hand will bend !!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha la laff la smiles
Chai some people no get chill atol.my belleeee ooooo. grin
Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by Godslove2018: 8:41am On May 24, 2018
smiley smiley smiley

ahnie:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha la laff la smiles
Chai some people no get chill atol.my belleeee ooooo. grin
Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by z11111: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by travelland(f): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Bloggers o, when will you get tired of posting fake scripts? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 10, 2018
travelland:
Bloggers o, when will you get tired of posting fake scripts? grin

May be fake script but such happens.. Not far from the truth.
Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by tenmariner: 4:40am On Jun 10, 2018
Confession of a marriage counselor loading
Re: My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? by z11111: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? / Reasons Why Parents Should Never Fight Or Argue In Front Of Their Children / Breast Feeding Your Baby In Public. How Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.