Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

E - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / E (925 Views)

11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! / . / The Hard Truth About Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E by tridavid22(f): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2015
[center]
Re: E by Atlantian: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2015
4 liters of water every day for 1 week and you should be good.
Re: E by menix(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Atlantian:
4 liters of water every day for 1 week and you should be good.

Abeg nah water dry for him preek
Re: E by jaey(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

LWKMD... grin grin grin grin
Re: E by Atlantian: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Dehydration. Excessive Alcohol. Extreme pH level of the plasma. Emotional imbalances and High Blood Pressure which are primarily caused by the mentioned are basic culprits of erectile dysfunction. By taking water for 3 straight days, the human body will automatically turn off the draught mode, and the remaining 4 days in the week it will be dehydrated to natural mode. If he stops taking the water on day 1, day 2, day 3, it will not help, but he has to continue the hydrating treatment for 7 days, his prick will stand like rock of gibralter. In fact, make I no talk too much.
Re: E by menix(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Atlantian:
Dehydration. Excessive Alcohol. Extreme pH level of the plasma. Emotional imbalances and High Blood Pressure which are primarily caused by the mentioned are basic culprits of erectile dysfunction. By taking water for 3 straight days, the human body will automatically turn off the draught mode, and the remaining 4 days in the week it will be dehydrated to natural mode. If he stops taking the water on day 1, day 2, day 3, it will not help, but he has to continue the hydrating treatment for 7 days, his prick will stand like rock of gibralter. In fact, make I no talk too much.

If nah water dey make preek stand gidigba, nah 10litres I don already start with, so that If I Cum e no go fall..
Re: E by Atlantian: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

If nah water dey make preek stand gidigba, nah 10litres I don already start with, so that If I Cum e no go fall..
10litres a day might kill you but depends on your Body Mass Index. Go slow and gradual.
Re: E by Bharlow(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
My brother there are so many things that may be responsibile for your present condition, it will be advisable to find out before it linger to something that will be out of hands. Being a comp medical practictioner we can help you. Sometimes you might not need any drug or supplement, it might be change in diet or little therapy. If you wish to have permanent solution u can contact us at our wellness centre. oloyun.com or 08099844605. God cures!
Re: E by Souljaboi1: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bharlow:
My brother there are so many things that may be responsibile for your present condition, it will be advisable to find out before it linger to something that will be out of hands. Being a comp medical practictioner we can help you. Sometimes you might not need any drug or supplement, it might be change in diet or little therapy. If you wish to have permanent solution u can contact us at our wellness centre. oloyun.com or 08099844605. God cures!

Pregnant dot com. grin grin grin
Re: E by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2015
tridavid22:
[center][/center]
[size=8pt][/size]Good day to everyone reading this, lately I discovered that my manhood is not functioning as expected anymore. Sometimes, it'd stand erect and function properly and most time it won't stand at all..av tried almost all kinds of herbal remedies but its all to no avail. Pls guys, if anyone knows what I can use to rectify this erectile dysfunction, kindly help me out. Pleasee. Thanks

Bro,,firstly list the drugs u ve used..........just go on manic herbal capsule for more than forty days........am 80% sure u will be alright

(1) (Reply)

Doctors, A Little Clarification On Blocked Fallopian Tubes / Doctors Remove 18-inch Cassava Carved Like Penis From A Man / First Aid Box Nationwide Delivery At Devine Diagnostics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.