Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice (3497 Views)

Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Koko That Ate 40 British Men As Nembe King [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2015
I am a contraband goods smuggler, i work with a man though, 2geda with 2 other guys. yesterday, we were at benin republic as early as 8am buh we did not think of eating anyting as we were busy with ourselves at the beach hoping to go and eat wen we are through. At abt 11am, our boss calld us to start loading the goods on ground as we are expected to deliver them to lagos as usual, we started loading and we did not finish until some minutes after 4pm, we couldn't eat again because we are already due to be on our way to lagos. we left seme border to lagos at about 4:30pm and with the traffic and customs wahala, we got to Mile 2 where we are to offload some of the goods at about 11pm, mind you we are already hungry as hell by dis time. We searched for a foodjoint to at least take some water but all to no avail. We took our fate and decided to quickly offload so we can go and eat wen we get to oshodi. our boss dropped us at oshodi some minutes after 1am cos he's going towards mushin and we are going to afari ogun. its already late and we couldn't see any food vendor around again, so we decided to be going home and sleep with empty stomachs. After we'v walked for some minutes, we saw a calabash with some stuffs in it by d road side. We moved closer to check it and lo and behold, we saw three "EKO" and two boiled egg with palm oil sprayed on top. Some evil thought came to my mind about the consequences of eating sacrifice but remembering that i may evn die before dawn as a result of the hunger, i quickly forbid my mind and took one of the EKO. i asked my friends to join me but they said they weren't hungry to that extent and they warned me against it but i turned deaf ears to dere advice. I ate all the eko and one boiled egg, i left one egg there as one is not suppose to take more than a egg a day. Based on what my friends told me last nite, i thought i wouldn't wake dis morning but to my greatest surprise, i'm still alive....

NOW my question is, is dere any possible future retributions to the sacrifice that i ate, and if there is, pls is dere any solution to avoid the evil
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by braine(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2015
/huh?
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by mployer(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2015
You Will become a god.
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2015
braine:
/huh?

Naso o bros, evn dou my hrt was strong wen i was eating it, i dnt knw why i'm niw scared
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Bros even d so called gods no go chop that food. Take am say mana fall from heaven for u that night. Ok imagine u dint eat that night what was the chance of u surviving the night. Bros fashy gods no dey chop nd that's the bitter truth God saved u by providing food for u. Bros no shaking nothing go do u. Abi the gods for chop am if say u no chop am?
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
ebubemicky:
Bros even d so called gods no go chop that food. Take am say mana fall from heaven for u that night. Ok imagine u dint eat that night what was the chance of u surviving the night. Bros fashy gods no dey chop nd that's the bitter truth God saved u by providing food for u. Bros no shaking nothing go do u. Abi the gods for chop am if say u no chop am?

Thanks bro, i'm begining to feel relieved seeing dere s smone wu also sees notin bad in me eating it
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by nwaanambra1(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
the gods accepted the sacrifice thru you.

sacrifices ARE MEANT TO BE CONSUMED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DIRE NEED OF THE OBJECT OF THE SACRIFICE IN ORDER FOR THE SUBSTANCE OF THE SACRIFICE TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE GODS!

ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE ALLOWED TO CONSUME SACRIFICES ARE THE MAD, THE SICK, THE VERY HUNGRY, THE HOMELESS, THE ABANDONED ONES, THE LOW OF THE SOCIETY AND PEEPS LIKE DAT.

based on the state u r in at that particular point in time, u r qualified to consume any sacrifice. so no offense is committed.

in our place we will say "udene anagolu aja!" meaning the sacrifice has been accepted by the vultures! cool

so relax! no shaking! cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
nwaanambra1:
the gods accepted the sacrifice thru you.

sacrifices ARE MEANT TO BE CONSUMED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DIRE NEED OF THE OBJECT OF THE SACRIFICE IN ORDER FOR THE SUBSTANCE OF THE SACRIFICE TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE GODS!

ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE ALLOWED TO CONSUME SACRIFICES ARE THE MAD, THE SICK, THE VERY HUNGRY, THE HOMELESS, THE ABANDONED ONES, THE LOW OF THE SOCIETY AND PEEPS LIKE DAT.

based on the state u r in at that particular point in time, u r qualified to consume any sacrifice. so no offense is committed.

in our place we will say "udene anagolu aja!" meaning the sacrifice has been accepted by the vultures! cool

so relax! no shaking! cool

Tanks man. i guess i'm on the list cos i was very hungry dat nite
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Let me laugh first hohohohohoho... So NL has native doctors? The title of this tread is really funny. Anyway, Did u say u are a smuggler?
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Jadonjack:

Thanks bro, i'm begining to feel relieved seeing dere s smone wu also sees notin bad in me eating it
u are welcome bro
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2015
HenryDion:
Let me laugh first hohohohohoho... So NL has native doctors? The title of this tread is really funny. Anyway, Did u say u are a smuggler?

Native doctors are every where o, dats why i chose the ryt slot, culture, for my thread.
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by dapsin999(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Just can't stop laffing. Gbese re o!
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ah your own don bee u chop gods dem food abi?dem go soon smugle you join.gods dem now go dey hungry throughout nite today guy u no do well o.
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Ah your own don bee u chop gods dem food abi?dem go soon smugle you join.gods dem now go dey hungry throughout nite today guy u no do well o.

Bros, nor mind me oo, na hunger wire me reach d level oo
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by emmanuel596(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
What u believe is definitely gonna work for u
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by bigfrancis21: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jadonjack:
I am a contraband goods smuggler, i work with a man though, 2geda with 2 other guys. yesterday, we were at benin republic as early as 8am buh we did not think of eating anyting as we were busy with ourselves at the beach hoping to go and eat wen we are through. At abt 11am, our boss calld us to start loading the goods on ground as we are expected to deliver them to lagos as usual, we started loading and we did not finish until some minutes after 4pm, we couldn't eat again because we are already due to be on our way to lagos. we left seme border to lagos at about 4:30pm and with the traffic and customs wahala, we got to Mile 2 where we are to offload some of the goods at about 11pm, mind you we are already hungry as hell by dis time. We searched for a foodjoint to at least take some water but all to no avail. We took our fate and decided to quickly offload so we can go and eat wen we get to oshodi. our boss dropped us at oshodi some minutes after 1am cos he's going towards mushin and we are going to afari ogun. its already late and we couldn't see any food vendor around again, so we decided to be going home and sleep with empty stomachs. After we'v walked for some minutes, we saw a calabash with some stuffs in it by d road side. We moved closer to check it and lo and behold, we saw three "EKO" and two boiled egg with palm oil sprayed on top. Some evil thought came to my mind about the consequences of eating sacrifice but remembering that i may evn die before dawn as a result of the hunger, i quickly forbid my mind and took one of the EKO. i asked my friends to join me but they said they weren't hungry to that extent and they warned me against it but i turned deaf ears to dere advice. I ate all the eko and one boiled egg, i left one egg there as one is not suppose to take more than a egg a day. Based on what my friends told me last nite, i thought i wouldn't wake dis morning but to my greatest surprise, i'm still alive....

NOW my question is, is dere any possible future retributions to the sacrifice that i ate, and if there is, pls is dere any solution to avoid the evil

You will be fine. Just pray over it. I understand you were hungry.

Next time, don't do such though. You might be inviting attendant spirits wandering on the earth plane to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You will be fine. Just pray over it. I understand you were hungry.

Next time, don't do such though. You might be inviting attendant spirits wandering on the earth plane to you.

Yh, seriously hungry
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jadonjack:

You will become a vulture grin or maybe you were a vulture in your past life. Btw, are you bald headed?
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by absoluteSuccess: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
When you are ready, go put the ebo back to crossroad with due commission for the gods.
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

You will become a vulture grin or maybe you were a vulture in your past life. Btw, are you bald headed?

Lol, bald headed keh, I neva old reach dat levl ooo
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
When you are ready, go put the ebo back to crossroad with due commission for the gods.

Ah! Bros, yu wicked small ooo, how I wan see d ebo bak, if na yu b d gods, yu go chop my vomit
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by debinile(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Accept Jesus as ur Lord and Personal Saviour then Pray, nothing go do you, besides u de hungry that is why u eat am. Always carry some kinds of foods for a long journey
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 16, 2015
debinile:
Accept Jesus as ur Lord and Personal Saviour then Pray, nothing go do you, besides u de hungry that is why u eat am. Always carry some kinds of foods for a long journey

Thank you
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by absoluteSuccess: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Jadonjack:

Ah! Bros, yu wicked small ooo, how I wan see d ebo bak, if na yu b d gods, yu go chop my vomit
No na, if I were a god, I will eat your hands from the head, your heart from the liver and your gall bladder from intestine. I wont touch your vomit.

Then i will go and bath inside shallow, shallow river.

Awe ninu omi shaloshalo.
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
No na, if I were a god, I will eat your hands from the head, your heart from the liver and your gall bladder from intestine. I wont touch your vomit.

Then i will go and bath inside shallow, shallow river.

Awe ninu omi shaloshalo.

Bad guy
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by absoluteSuccess: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jadonjack:

Bad guy

Why must you short orisa ration and still refuse to do the needful?
What will you do if orisa eat your own food that comes once in a magental moon?
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Haywhymido(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
O je ebo. Ur own don be
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 17, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

Why must you short orisa ration and still refuse to do the needful?

What will you do if orisa eat your own food that comes once in a magental moon?

i go understand if orisa tell me he's madly hungry ni
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Haywhymido:
O je ebo. Ur own don be

Abeg,help me oo, dnt let my own be
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by vroom(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Igunugu eye ti n jeun orita! U are dinning with gods u de strong ooooo.
Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2015
vroom:
Igunugu eye ti n jeun orita! U are dinning with gods u de strong ooooo.

Lol.. Strong keh! For whr?!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

well the sacrifice is not gonna consume itself, the law if nature is give and take, considering yhu were in need, the universe provided by taking from another person, yhu are self.
The spirit must like yhu be that, abi na god.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of All Tribes That Make Up Biafra And Their Connection To One Ancestor / **when Yoruba People Want To Insult You** / Prof. James Ayatse Emerges The 5th Tor Tiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.