Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) (72161 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Babawalter(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kasiem2:
Mehn, just opened my fb this noon and saw people wishing ezinne rest, a terrible feeling just overcame me. I won't be seeing her beautiful picture updates on my timeline again? So, she won't reply my messages anymore? Mehn, I just feel for her people sha. I respect her soul
what's her id
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Kasiem2: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Babawalter:

what's her id
ezinne ibe
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by marylandcakes: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
adorable29:

Remove those pictures immediately! Mscheew!

I agree with you. These people should show some respect. No consideration for the family.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by tunshe: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bossforeva:
what of the over 700 people satan stoned back to death during Haj. Weren't they islams?

Did you see them in hell?

Did you see Satan stoning them?
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
tunshe:

Did you see them in hell?

Did you see Satan stoning them?
Did you see the Devil they were stoning?
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Youngsage:

?? It does matter bro.
er . . . at above 80km/h, it matters little.

A speed of 100km/h can cause this. As well as a speed of 150km/h. It doesn't really matter. sad
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by tunshe: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bossforeva:
Did you see the Devil they were stoning?

Have you seen Jesus Christ before?

I guess no,so why did you believe in Christ?

You also believe the devil came to tempt christ,were you there?
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
May deir souls rest in peace... Gods knws best.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Youngsage: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
er . . . at above 80km/h, it matters little.

A speed of 100km/h can cause this. As well as a speed of 150km/h. It doesn't really matter. sad
OK. smiley
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Youngsage: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
tunshe:

This reply is so lame, really. smh undecided
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by tunshe: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Youngsage:

This reply is so lame, really. smh undecided

Hey! Disappear from here,kids are not invited.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Profbrian:
thats where you need JESUS AND SALVATION
did jesus not die
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by riczy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
is it true tha all dead people are in the bossom of the lord? if true, where was lazarus wen he died when jesus was right there with him and journed to awaken him, JOHN 11,hit like if u believe in ressurection Jn 5:28 -29
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by augkey2002: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Three Female Students of Igbinedion University Okada were reported dead by 8pm on Wednesday 14th October, after it was reported that the hit a tree while driving towards the University permanent site from the neighbouring community. Three of them died at the spot.

They were identified as Vivian, a 400level law student.
Ezinne a 200L petroleum Engineering student and
Oghenetega a 200L nursing student.

May their souls rest in peace.
Please take off the pix I don't think it is proper to do so in a social media...
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Youngsage: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
tunshe:

Hey! Disappear from here,kids are not invited.
undecided undecided
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
bobby..u vex ooo...see as u carry d matter come NL...and e make fp oo...
lolzz.
#YolO

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 17, 2015
tunshe:

I believe all of them. Now gerrahia man.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 17, 2015
fortune1968:
this is one of the results of indiscipline at home &school .why a new car in a private school dt cannot control the students movements ? some parents !
thought u were to make a good point. Buying a car for a student ain't INDISCIPLINE.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 17, 2015
2law:
that's Jst it bro I saw the accident scene it was a white car... The way it collided with the tree ehn.. Neva drive while drunk Mbok.
u no get thebpics of the car.. That is more better than the one up here.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by tunshe: 2:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Bossforeva:
I believe all of them. Now gerrahia man.

Same way muslims believe in their scriptures.

Be polite young man.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 17, 2015
tunshe:

Same way muslims believe in their scriptures.

Be polite young man.
dn't they believe in Hell?
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Three Female Students of Igbinedion University Okada were reported dead by 8pm on Wednesday 14th October, after it was reported that the hit a tree while driving towards the University permanent site from the neighbouring community. Three of them died at the spot.

They were identified as Vivian, a 400level law student.
Ezinne a 200L petroleum Engineering student and
Oghenetega a 200L nursing student.

May their souls rest in peace.
don't u have the pic of the car?
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by 2law(m): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Bossforeva:
u no get thebpics of the car.. That is more better than the one up here.
I don't bro I was in a cab going towards utese.. We were only showed the car and the driver of the cab I was in was narrating all that had happened
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
2law:
I don't bro I was in a cab going towards utese.. We were only showed the car and the driver of the cab I was in was narrating all that had happened
was it a Toyota Corolla?
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Bossforeva:
thought u were to make a good point. Buying a car for a student ain't INDISCIPLINE.
then tell me what it is in this context (d need 4 a car for a student in d hostel ) u need to know dt knowing priorities & keeping to them is a great discipline . or u may tell me the remote cause of this calamity .

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by 4X4: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2015
:v E BE LIKE SAY NA THIS INFINITY DEM USE grin grin

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Bonapart:
thanks ma'am
uwc son ....
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
fortune1968:
then tell me what it is in this context (d need 4 a car for a student in d hostel ) u need to know dt knowing priorities & keeping to them is a great discipline . or u may tell me the remote cause of this calamity .
Visit UI or Unilag, then you'll keep quite. Dn't use schools like ESUT or EBSU for ur comparism. Everybody must not live in the hostels. If i have money, i'll buy a camry for my son.. Maybe all u have to do is to check up Dictionary for "Indisipline"
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by cmarion: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pls whosoever that posted the graphic pic of my sister ezinne ibe, kindly respect the privacy of our family especially her widowed mother and only sibling. Show some respect. Where is our sense of responsibility and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by cmarion: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
I am Chioma Ubani and I speak on behalf of the ibe and onyegbule's family. I asked that u show some respect to my family and especially the widowed mother and the only surviving sibling of Ezinne ibe. Putting out such a pic of sensitive nature shows total disrespect for the dead and living. We the family and friends are devastated over this sad news.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by PurerareGold: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
How the hell did you get these pictures plus these people have families. Have a heart. Every tragedy na to bring out phone and quickly put it on social media. You have taken something away from these families especially if they wanted to mourn in peace and quiet. Shame on the poster!
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bossforeva:
Visit UI or Unilag, then you'll keep quite. Dn't use schools like ESUT or EBSU for ur comparism. Everybody must not live in the hostels. If i have money, i'll buy a camry for my son.. Maybe all u have to do is to check up Dictionary for "Indisipline"
d fact dt pple or you doing something doesnt make it right .otherwise there should be no thief .or is stealing right ? gentleman , i should rather refer you to ur dictnary 4 d proper spelling & meaning of d word INDISCIPLINE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students / Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.