Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) (72237 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by chiboc1: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
tunshe:

Have you seen Jesus Christ before?

I guess no,so why did you believe in Christ?

You also believe the devil came to tempt christ,were you there?
Its sad to know that someone like you still exist.
Take a glance at your body; Do you know how all those body parts came into place? are you the one that dictate when you are born? or how your soul came into being

You are born, you grew up to maturity, found people schooling, chasing money, getting married and all of that; Ageing begins, taken it toll on you. That's if you would live up to that stage, for you never can predict the time of your death.

Have you ever pondered"What on Earth am I here for"?
Get close to GOD your creator and remember him while you still have your breath. For the life you are living is not yours, as you never can tell what will happen in the next fraction of second!!!

REPENT NOW MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BEFORE THE SILVER CORD OF YOUR LIFE IS TRUNCATED!!!
BEFORE THE OWNER OF THE LIFE REQUEST FOR IT!!!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS........BELIEVE IN JESUS NOW AND BE SAVED, OR WAIT TILL YOU FEEL THE UNIMAGINABLE HEAT OF THE FIRES OF HELL!!!.....THEN,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO LATE TO REPENT.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.....OUR STAY HERE IS EPHEMERA....ETERNITY IS ETERNITY!!!!!!!
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by tunshe: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
chiboc1:

Its sad to know that someone like you still exist.
Take a glance at your body; Do you know how all those body parts came into place? are you the one that dictate when you are born? or how your soul came into being

You are born, you grew up to maturity, found people schooling, chasing money, getting married and all of that; Ageing begins, taken it toll on you. That's if you would live up to that stage, for you never can predict the time of your death.

Have you ever pondered"What on Earth am I here for"?
Get close to GOD your creator and remember him while you still have your breath. For the life you are living is not yours, as you never can tell what will happen in the next fraction of second!!!

REPENT NOW MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BEFORE THE SILVER CORD OF YOUR LIFE IS TRUNCATED!!!
BEFORE THE OWNER OF THE LIFE REQUEST FOR IT!!!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS........BELIEVE IN JESUS NOW AND BE SAVED, OR WAIT TILL YOU FEEL THE UNIMAGINABLE HEAT OF THE FIRES OF HELL!!!.....THEN,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO LATE TO REPENT.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.....OUR STAY HERE IS EPHEMERA....ETERNITY IS ETERNITY!!!!!!!

I am also surprised someone like you exists.

You picked my response to someone in isolation without understanding the context and discussion like an Amebo from Mars.

I was once a Christian, I know more than you do.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by greggng: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Merlissa:

Sorry for your loss.. I know the feeling..

It's Iseyin... what batch were you? I served there too in 2012

Batch A

Posted to ajaawa ogo oluwa lga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Merlissa(f): 5:14am On Oct 21, 2015
greggng:

Batch A

Posted to ajaawa ogo oluwa lga

I was in batch B
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by pweedyuz(f): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2015
cmarion:
I am Chioma Ubani and I speak on behalf of the ibe and onyegbule's family. I asked that u show some respect to my family and especially the widowed mother and the only surviving sibling of Ezinne ibe. Putting out such a pic of sensitive nature shows total disrespect for the dead and living. We the family and friends are devastated over this sad news.
Try sending a personal message 2 seun or one of d mods, lalasticlala.

Its very bad. Trying 2 get over d loss of a dear one, den u decided to surf d net nd bump into this. Experience they say is d best teacher. Until it happens 2 one of them, they won't know what d relatives nd frnds r facing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House / Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.