Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) (72206 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Do they do that?
hmmmmmmmmm,just pretend to be dead and see what they will do with you brokos
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2015
BALLOSKI:
grin grin grin

They do that?
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Simple Rules:
Do not drink and drive.

Do fasten your seatbelt while driving.

Be defensive while driving.

RIP (Repentance Is Past). While alive, be of good conduct
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Youngsage: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
actually, it doesn't matter how fast they were going. but how strong the car, and the tree[i believe] they ran into was.
?? It does matter bro.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by egbesunday: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2015
May God have mercy on their souls, Rip sisters.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Youngsage: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2015
aamirah:
May Allah forgive her and grant her Aljannah .Majidat Ali she was so sweet but Allah knows best.
There is no forgiveness in the grave! undecided
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Themandator: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2015
greggng:
I am just expressing my frustration . I know am not getting it right in my relationship with God. However it seems difficult for me to change . I am tired of my life . Will start fasting tomorrow

Listen to power packed anointed messages... Not just messages.... Deliverance is preached not conducted.. Jess said.. Preach deliverance

Every one is struggling, I go to church and after listening to mighty and powerful messages resolves to get more serious but after a while something creeps in, again... Like you said, 'devil leave me alone'
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by babaloke: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Please OP,
As much as we appreciate the post,it would have been appropriate if u didnt post pictures of their corpses,
It shows disregard for the Ladies and an assault on the emotions of their loved ones and family members who ordinarily would not be allowed to see these gorry images.
Please lets not loose our sense of humanity and sympathy in the name of social media craze.
I've seen people taking pictures of accident victims who were still wreathing in pains instead of trying to save their lives.
This is not good enough.

2 Likes

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by 2law(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2015
hyperflex:

Spiritual trees in them school tho. Just kidding. So sad I hate to see young people go out like this. But who can't die. Its a wake up call for everyone in this world of natural selection so the human race won't overpopulate that anyone can die. Everyday we go out or wake up something can make us return to the earth n for everyday we don't we need to be grateful to God. Such beautiful girls. If they werr truely celebrating the car I know the father wld regret his actions by now but is it his fault? No. Just like my Secondary school Maths teacher wld warn us back then when making noise, "In the midst of happiness there is danger". So sad
it wasn't inside skul it was outside close to Okada as if ur returning from ogbese to iuo

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nolyosak(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2015
May their souls rest in peace amen.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Themandator: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2015
luluosas:
What a painful end!
Have you given your life to Jesus Christ? Do so now because you don't know when Mr Death will knock on your door.

Remember, a soul without Jesus Christ will suffer eternal death in hell fire. Shalom!

Salvation is not to prepare for untimely death, Mr preacher.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Themandator: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Sedofbobs:
U av no idea how dis world really works. No one is safe. I mean no One. May dere souls rest in perfect peace.

Minus my humble self and my family
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by presley64(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Why are some people so brainless*permit me too use that word*how would u upload photos of someone dead body without considering how the family of the victims would feel...what goes around comes around............
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by prisiluv(f): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2015
M jst speechless...basically because I fear for their souls.dere is no repentance in D grave..Lord Have mercy...giv me d strength to serve u,live nd maintain a holy life...its all Vanity!!! sad
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Seun360(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm, life is precious.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Seun360(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
People in the Village Leave dis Children alone I cover all of us with the Blood of Jesus

Nigerians, always look for who to blame, I heard they were dead drunk while returning back to camp.

Let this serve as a warning to others, life is not always abt grooves, buzz and merry.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Alexcollins(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2015
I will advice that,such graphic picture should not be used next time..their families and friends might be reading this....And it's total disrespect to them..
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Yeyeosha: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=4X4 post=39029518]

NA WAH O ALL THESE WINCH EVIL TREES CAUSING ACCIDENTS grin My child left the uni because of all these diabolical accidents almost yearly then.
All children need spiritual sanctification before attending the uni.
A lot happens there. Ask around.
May they rest in peace and God comfort their families.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by BALLOSKI: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
grin grin by God's grace , I won't be taken to the mortuary. When I die , I'll be buried immediately.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Bonapart:
Always minister some prayers before leaving the house
Like: thank you Father for another new day. Lord, i reverse the plan of the enemies overnight and i declare that in the name of Jesus Christ, their plan shall not stand nor come to pass. I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord Amen
you are a smart child
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by XYZADIGOR7: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by jarfarchiks(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Dis reminds me of the Late majidat dat died in same schl in 2004 same kind of accident dey hit a tree de Only survivor is crippled.

Omg u just reminded me of a horrofic experience dat left who knows what scared for life rip majidat, tawo and all who lost dem lives in dat ill life placed schl. Its always d case i dey wonder if u know who doesnt have a hand in it cos na after birthday accidents go dey occur like say science is involved. Lets pray and be careful
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2015
zheroes:
if your statement is true then I guess the problems we are having in our society today is from our parents. very poor parental upbringing.you sent a child to school and you giving them a car in naija? don't get me wrong you can still read your books while having a car but most times these youngsters get carried away because they simply lack the maturity to handle it, besides they will very easily find themselves in the midst of wrong friends. very cheap way to die I will.

I keep on harping on bad parenting because it is the by all and end all of these matters. A car to an untrained, in-disciplined and un focused child is no different from a gun.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Chuksxyview(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2015
I don't think it's a problem from anyone or people in the village.#oldschoolbelief#
oluseyiforjesus:
People in the Village Leave dis Children alone I cover all of us with the Blood of Jesus
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Babawalter(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
For the dead, no amount of lecture or regrets can bring them back. as for y'all still alive, attributing someone's calamity to not accepting Jesus or not being religious enough, you're deceiving yourself, you don't blame God for drinking alcohol, getting unwanted pregnancy, being sacked at work etc. that's why God gave us common sense to differentiate between good and bad. you should know that drinking alcohol and driving is risky, driving atop speed is risky, having unprotected sex is risky, going late or exhibiting silly behaviours at work is also risky, you don't blame God or Devil for your downfall, you were created normal, as a buffer between good and evil, you're to use your common sense to judge what should befall or elevate you. these religious people just keep using religion to solve simple commonsensical problems. As long as this world is concerned, you use your six senses. don't let people blackmail you with religion, too much of everything is bad. RIP to these deceased, may God give their families fortitude to bear the loss, and spare the lives remaining as we carry on our daily activities. Do not let your relationship with God interfere with your common sense. pizzaut.

2 Likes

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Babawalter(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Youngsage:

There is no forgiveness in the grave! undecided
There is on judgement day, remember, He's the All merciful. He forgives who he so wills.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by God2man(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is Untimely for these students.

Too bad.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Youngsage: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Babawalter:

There is on judgement day, remember, He's the All merciful. He forgives who he so wills.
Why are you contradicting yourself? Saying there is forgiveness, on judgment day? There will only be judgement on judgement day. Therecis time for everything, as Forgiveness of sin is only possible when one is alive. yes indeed, God is the All Merciful. smiley
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
you are a smart child
thanks ma'am
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Kasiem2: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mehn, just opened my fb this noon and saw people wishing ezinne rest, a terrible feeling just overcame me. I won't be seeing her beautiful picture updates on my timeline again? So, she won't reply my messages anymore? Mehn, I just feel for her people sha. I respect her soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House / Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.